Crimes You Don't Hear About

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, May 15, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The Hate Crimes You Don’t Hear About

Cleveland, Ohio. A white man on a moped accidentally bumped into a truck being driven by a black man. He fell over but was not injured. A crowd of 40 white people pulled the black driver from the truck and brutally beat him. One of them climbed in the truck and ran over the driver, killing him. The crowd cheered.

Jacksonville, Florida. A group of four to six white men agreed that they would brutalize the next black person they saw walking down the street. That person turned out to be a mentally disabled 50-year-old, whom they beat and stomped into unconsciousness. He later died of his injuries.

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes.html

2. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  3. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Big D if you could indulge me a little on some info about yourself. Supposedly you have some 50,000,000 dollar business, if you have any employees or business partners what are their ethnicities?

4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,215
    Ya know something OCA, I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but why keep hammering on someone that wants to bring to light something that the liberal media likes to bury? I mean the facts are there. The point she makes about crimes against whites is staggering. More should be said about it!

What's wrong about that? Why is OK to make a big deal about it when a black is killed by a white, but not when a white is killed by a black?

Would you prefer that this remains status quo, and whites just keep their damn mouth shut about the problem?

5. pegwinn

pegwinn Top of the Food Chain

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +329

Because there is no credible, celebrity white man to take up the "cause". Face it most people who express the building frustration in white males is of the punk/thug/skinhead/wannabe neoNazi/illiterate/idiot variety. There is a lot of open discussion that won't occur because you'd be labeled a racist. And you are not allowed to vent your frustration because you be labeled a........get the picture?

Most of the time I point and laugh at the white power / kkk types. They would gain credibility if someone with the national appeal of Jackson or Sharpton came along. Because even though you or I think Jackson is a hippocrite, he was with King. Not sure about Sharpy, but lots seem to like him.

White mans guilt goes a long way huh?

6. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    So you are also of the mindset like D that they are inherintely inferior to whites? Its not that I don't recognize that they commit crime on a little bigger scale I don't agree with the reasons. This moron D and Willie think that they are inferior intellrctually and every other way you can think of. Thats bullshit, thats ignorance talking.

You want to talk about black crime fine do it, but lets leave this notion of inferiority out of it and get to the real root of the problem and that is a historical sense of racism among whites towards blacks. I'm not just saying this, its American history that says it. Yeah we passed some laws in the 60's righting some wrongs but do you think that people just all of a sudden became non-racists in America? Hell no, its just under the surface now, shit racism is as American as baseball and apple pie.

Like the way you called D a she lol :D

7. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I take it you are going to skip this question D. Why is that?

8. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Blacks commit crime at a much higher rate in ALL other country's outside of America.

In country's where blacks are in control and are the majority is where you will find the highest crime rates in the world.

9. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,215
    Oh.... OK.... D is a "he". Thanks for the tip OCA.

But, NO, I do NOT think blacks are intellectualy inferior to whites. I think a black man/woman can do anything a white/green/purple person can.... "if they try". I think there's a real problem with black America in that what it is that they think "succeding" is. Unfortunately, too many of them would rather stand down on the street corner in their criminal gang, downing mags of Colt 45, pimpin' ho's and selling crack. It's the "easy" way to make money. You don't have to finish High School, or go to College, or learn anything more than what's happenin in the "hood".

It's been my experience with blacks that they are for some reason inherently "lazy". They seem to shy away from anything that takes some persistance and devotion. That is a root problem with black people today. I worked with blacks in the Air Force, and they'd work harder at flapping their lips protesting work than it would have taken effort to help. It was disgusting.

And as far as racisism goes, I don't think there's a more racist race than the blacks. They hate white people with a deep passion that we can't even understand. Whatever it is whites feel against blacks, their hate for us ECLIPSES any we may have for them.

Blacks today need some good role models to pattern after, because they sure don't have many. mickey jackson? He WAS black. Now he's a white woman! OJ simpson? Hey... he got away with MURDER! Snoop Doggy Dog? LMAO!! These are their hero's and idols. This is what they aspire to be. It's pathetic. They need a whole new direction.

10. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I first started with a partner that was Russian on one product. A high school friend who is a Jew on another product and a high school friend who is black on a new product. I have a book keeper who's from finland. The lawyers I don't know, and it would cost to much to ask.

All my products are made in china.