Crimes You Don't Hear About

B

Big D

The Hate Crimes You Don’t Hear About

Cleveland, Ohio. A white man on a moped accidentally bumped into a truck being driven by a black man. He fell over but was not injured. A crowd of 40 white people pulled the black driver from the truck and brutally beat him. One of them climbed in the truck and ran over the driver, killing him. The crowd cheered.

Jacksonville, Florida. A group of four to six white men agreed that they would brutalize the next black person they saw walking down the street. That person turned out to be a mentally disabled 50-year-old, whom they beat and stomped into unconsciousness. He later died of his injuries.

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes.html

Big D if you could indulge me a little on some info about yourself. Supposedly you have some 50,000,000 dollar business, if you have any employees or business partners what are their ethnicities?

Originally posted by OCA
Big D if you could indulge me a little on some info about yourself. Supposedly you have some 50,000,000 dollar business, if you have any employees or business partners what are their ethnicities?

Ya know something OCA, I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but why keep hammering on someone that wants to bring to light something that the liberal media likes to bury? I mean the facts are there. The point she makes about crimes against whites is staggering. More should be said about it!

What's wrong about that? Why is OK to make a big deal about it when a black is killed by a white, but not when a white is killed by a black?

Would you prefer that this remains status quo, and whites just keep their damn mouth shut about the problem?

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Ya know something OCA, I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but why keep hammering on someone that wants to bring to light something that the liberal media likes to bury? I mean the facts are there. The point she makes about crimes against whites is staggering. More should be said about it!

What's wrong about that? Why is OK to make a big deal about it when a black is killed by a white, but not when a white is killed by a black?

Would you prefer that this remains status quo, and whites just keep their damn mouth shut about the problem?

Because there is no credible, celebrity white man to take up the "cause". Face it most people who express the building frustration in white males is of the punk/thug/skinhead/wannabe neoNazi/illiterate/idiot variety. There is a lot of open discussion that won't occur because you'd be labeled a racist. And you are not allowed to vent your frustration because you be labeled a........get the picture?

Most of the time I point and laugh at the white power / kkk types. They would gain credibility if someone with the national appeal of Jackson or Sharpton came along. Because even though you or I think Jackson is a hippocrite, he was with King. Not sure about Sharpy, but lots seem to like him.

White mans guilt goes a long way huh?

Originally posted by Pale Rider

So you are also of the mindset like D that they are inherintely inferior to whites? Its not that I don't recognize that they commit crime on a little bigger scale I don't agree with the reasons. This moron D and Willie think that they are inferior intellrctually and every other way you can think of. Thats bullshit, thats ignorance talking.

You want to talk about black crime fine do it, but lets leave this notion of inferiority out of it and get to the real root of the problem and that is a historical sense of racism among whites towards blacks. I'm not just saying this, its American history that says it. Yeah we passed some laws in the 60's righting some wrongs but do you think that people just all of a sudden became non-racists in America? Hell no, its just under the surface now, shit racism is as American as baseball and apple pie.

Like the way you called D a she lol :D

Originally posted by OCA

I take it you are going to skip this question D. Why is that?

Originally posted by OCA

You want to talk about black crime fine do it, but lets leave this notion of inferiority out of it and get to the real root of the problem and that is a historical sense of racism among whites towards blacks. I'm not just saying this, its American history that says it. Yeah we passed some laws in the 60's righting some wrongs but do you think that people just all of a sudden became non-racists in America? Hell no, its just under the surface now, shit racism is as American as baseball and apple pie.

Blacks commit crime at a much higher rate in ALL other country's outside of America.

In country's where blacks are in control and are the majority is where you will find the highest crime rates in the world.

Originally posted by OCA
So you are also of the mindset like D that they are inherintely inferior to whites? Its not that I don't recognize that they commit crime on a little bigger scale I don't agree with the reasons. This moron D and Willie think that they are inferior intellrctually and every other way you can think of. Thats bullshit, thats ignorance talking.

Oh.... OK.... D is a "he". Thanks for the tip OCA.

But, NO, I do NOT think blacks are intellectualy inferior to whites. I think a black man/woman can do anything a white/green/purple person can.... "if they try". I think there's a real problem with black America in that what it is that they think "succeding" is. Unfortunately, too many of them would rather stand down on the street corner in their criminal gang, downing mags of Colt 45, pimpin' ho's and selling crack. It's the "easy" way to make money. You don't have to finish High School, or go to College, or learn anything more than what's happenin in the "hood".

It's been my experience with blacks that they are for some reason inherently "lazy". They seem to shy away from anything that takes some persistance and devotion. That is a root problem with black people today. I worked with blacks in the Air Force, and they'd work harder at flapping their lips protesting work than it would have taken effort to help. It was disgusting.

And as far as racisism goes, I don't think there's a more racist race than the blacks. They hate white people with a deep passion that we can't even understand. Whatever it is whites feel against blacks, their hate for us ECLIPSES any we may have for them.

Blacks today need some good role models to pattern after, because they sure don't have many. mickey jackson? He WAS black. Now he's a white woman! OJ simpson? Hey... he got away with MURDER! Snoop Doggy Dog? LMAO!! These are their hero's and idols. This is what they aspire to be. It's pathetic. They need a whole new direction.

Originally posted by OCA
I take it you are going to skip this question D. Why is that?
I first started with a partner that was Russian on one product. A high school friend who is a Jew on another product and a high school friend who is black on a new product. I have a book keeper who's from finland. The lawyers I don't know, and it would cost to much to ask.

All my products are made in china.

Originally posted by Big D
I first started with a partner that was Russian on one product. A high school friend who is a Jew on another product and a high school friend who is black on a new product. I have a book keeper who's from finland. The lawyers I don't know, and it would cost to much to ask.

All my products are made in china.

You don't find it hypocritical that you have a black partner yet you feel that ALL blacks are inferior to whites? Don't deny it you've already said it. Does he know you're true feelings for him? Does he know you hate blacks because of the color of their skin?

Originally posted by OCA
You don't find it hypocritical that you have a black partner yet you feel that ALL blacks are inferior to whites? Don't deny it you've already said it. Does he know you're true feelings for him? Does he know you hate blacks because of the color of their skin?
I have never said ALL blacks are anything but black.

And if you think I don't like blacks, he's even worse.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
CRIMES YOU DON'T HEAR ABOUT

Damn near fell out my chair laughing when I saw this title Big!

How on earth could you pick this title for this post? I have been hearing bout these crimes since the day you and Willy have blessed us with your presence on this board!

:laugh:
Glad I have opened your eyes.

Hey Pale you know who put the liquor store on every corner and the crack and herded the Blacks into the ghetto? Thats right, the U.S. Government.

Think that people just have the money to start up their own businesses in the ghetto? No. They get government loans and the government, especially Demos have a vested interest in keeping the minority community especially Blacks intoxicated and uneducated, its called votes. How do you think the Demos had congress for some 40 odd years? The CIA had deals with the Contras, Noriega and Pablo Escobar early on that allowed easy entry of cocaine and then later crack cocaine into the country, chiefly the urban areas. Man and we as whites wonder why Blacks are pissed. They've been getting the short end of the stick for centuries. About the laziness, i'd say that runs in all races as I know some lazy white people also.

Blacks commit crime at a much higher rate in ALL other country's outside of America.

In country's where blacks are in control and are the majority is where you will find the highest crime rates in the world.

In America is where blacks live the best lives of any place in the world.

I have never said ALL blacks are anything but black.

And if you think I don't like blacks, he's even worse.

Yeah uh huh. Tell you what, show him one of your posts where you basically praise the fact that there are raising AIDS rates among Blacks. Lets see what he says about that. You're a liar, you know you've never said a goddamn word around him just like i'm sure your backwoods neighbors don't know you're a Jew.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Pale you know who put the liquor store on every corner and the crack and herded the Blacks into the ghetto? Thats right, the U.S. Government.

Think that people just have the money to start up their own businesses in the ghetto? No. They get government loans and the government, especially Demos have a vested interest in keeping the minority community especially Blacks intoxicated and uneducated, its called votes. How do you think the Demos had congress for some 40 odd years? The CIA had deals with the Contras, Noriega and Pablo Escobar early on that allowed easy entry of cocaine and then later crack cocaine into the country, chiefly the urban areas. Man and we as whites wonder why Blacks are pissed. They've been getting the short end of the stick for centuries. About the laziness, i'd say that runs in all races as I know some lazy white people also.
ANY problems blacks have is the fault of whites, blacks are not responcable for there behaviour, the problem is whites did not raise blacks correctly.

The dogma has logical consequences that are profoundly important. If blacks, for example, are equal to whites in every way, what accounts for their poverty, criminality, and dissipation? Since any theory of racial differences has been outlawed, the only possible explanation for black failure is white racism. And since blacks are markedly poor, crime-prone, and dissipated, America must be racked with pervasive racism. Nothing else could be keeping them in such an abject state.

All public discourse on race today is locked into this rigid logic. Any explanation for black failure that does not depend on white wickedness threatens to veer off into the forbidden territory of racial differences. Thus, even if today's whites can find in their hearts no desire to oppress blacks, yesterday's whites must have oppressed them. If whites do not consciously oppress blacks, they must oppress them Unconsciously. If no obviously racist individuals can be identified, then societal institutions must be racist. Or, since blacks are failing so terribly in America, there simply must be millions of white people we do not know about, who are working day and night to keep blacks in misery. The dogma of racial equality leaves no room for an explanation of black failure that is not, in some fashion, an indictment of white people.

The logical consequences of this are clear. Since we are required to believe that the only explanation for non-white failure is white racism, every time a non-white is poor, commits a crime, goes on welfare, or takes drugs, white society stands accused of yet another act of racism. All failure or misbehavior by non-whites is standing proof that white society is riddled with hatred and bigotry. For precisely so long as non-whites fail to succeed in life at exactly the same level as whites, whites will be, by definition, thwarting and oppressing them. This obligatory pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. First of all, racism is a sin that is thought to be committed almost exclusively by white people. Indeed, a black congressman from Chicago, Gus Savage, and Coleman Young, the black mayor of Detroit, have argued that only white people can be racist. Likewise, in 1987, the affirmative action officer of the State Insurance Fund of New York issued a company pamphlet in which she explained that all whites are racist and that only whites can be racist. How else could the plight of blacks be explained without flirting with the possibility of racial inequality?

http://www.planetpapers.com/Assets/3874.php

In America is where blacks live the best lives of any place in the world.

So you think that the treatment that Whites have shown Blacks throughout the history of America is doing them a favor? It ain't about money slick. Its about respect and they have been disrespected throughout American history.

As far as living goes the whites here live more comfortably than whites anywhere else, whats your point?

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah uh huh. Tell you what, show him one of your posts where you basically praise the fact that there are raising AIDS rates among Blacks. Lets see what he says about that. You're a liar, you know you've never said a goddamn word around him just like i'm sure your backwoods neighbors don't know you're a Jew.
I do love the fact that aids is killing so many blacks, be cause so many blacks are worthless. I have never told my friend that, but he does know how I feel about the majority of blacks. Do you know where I live? I bet you think Sun Valley Id is another backwoods town.

Originally posted by OCA
So you think that the treatment that Whites have shown Blacks throughout the history of America is doing them a favor? It ain't about money slick. Its about respect and they have been disrespected throughout American history.

As far as living goes the whites here live more comfortably than whites anywhere else, whats your point?
Would you tell the blacks of the world how bad it is here for them here in the U.S, so they will stop risking there lives just for a chance to live here.

Forum List

Back