crickets from the right

It strikes me as odd how much the right reveres cheating on a wife and trading her in for a trophy wife. :dunno:
yea, the left would never get hummers in the oval office or have to hire a lawyer wife to bail him out of sexual harassment and rape cases.

oh wait....
Great, now show where the left displays reverence for that behavior...
Show me their bill Clinton outrage.
I’ll take as you can’t.

As far as Clinton, I said nothing about outrage. But the left didn’t vote for him again after that.

Only because he didn't run for office again, otherwise the support for him would have been strong. The left is still in love with Bill Clinton, he was a good leader for the left.

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

Melania Cost Taxpayers More In Three Months Than Michelle Did In Eight Years
Let's see what the tally ends up being between 'Moochelle' O & Melania T...

You're worried about chump change travel expenses but, are okay with the millions already spent on a fictitious witch hunt because the libtards refuse to accept the results of our duly elected president. You people are too much.

COST OF MUELLER'S INVESTIGATION $3200000 BENGHAZI INVESTIGATION $7000000 TRUMP'S GOLFING TRIPS $83000000 NEW DEBT FROM REPUBLICAN TAX BILL $1500000000000 DEAR REPUBLICANS PLEASE SPARE US YOUR SELECTIVE OUTRAGE ABOUT THE COST OF THE TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION OCCUPY DEMOCRATS SERIOUSLY MEME
It's funny how Democrats cause a problem and then try to blame us for the problem. They simply create massive costs in government and then tell us we need to raise taxes to pay for those problems.

The Mueller investigation is an unnecessary expense based on a lie hatched by Hillary. The Benghazi investigation was over a lie created by the Obama Administration. Trump takes trips to Mara Lago just about every weekend because it's the only place he can go where he knows Obama and Hillary can't spy on him. And a tax cut isn't a cost. It's money that the government never had.
it's funny as hell to me they set precedents like:

President can't appoint a SCOTUS Judge in their last year UNTIL obama has a chance, then hey - that's a stupid rule.
Nuke option - that will show them. Aw hell. Look what the (R)s used...

and if they let all obama did slide, then it's ok if trump does it. we either stop the bullshit and the "payback" mentality or we just say fuck it and start a new country cause this one would be toast.

Lie. That's all you ever do is lie.

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

The russia thing sputtering?

I'm less concerned with Melania's expenses than I am the degenerate left pretending it's ok to indoctrinate kindergartners with transgender ideology, the mass migration of 3rd world savages destroying western civilization, and the mainstream media churning out anti-american propaganda 24/7.

It strikes me as odd how much the right reveres cheating on a wife and trading her in for a trophy wife. :dunno:
yea, the left would never get hummers in the oval office or have to hire a lawyer wife to bail him out of sexual harassment and rape cases.

oh wait....
I’ll take as you can’t.

As far as Clinton, I said nothing about outrage. But the left didn’t vote for him again after that.

Only because he didn't run for office again, otherwise the support for him would have been strong. The left is still in love with Bill Clinton, he was a good leader for the left.
Nah, almost nobody would have voted for him and he would have lost easily.

You're worried about chump change travel expenses but, are okay with the millions already spent on a fictitious witch hunt because the libtards refuse to accept the results of our duly elected president. You people are too much.

COST OF MUELLER'S INVESTIGATION $3200000 BENGHAZI INVESTIGATION $7000000 TRUMP'S GOLFING TRIPS $83000000 NEW DEBT FROM REPUBLICAN TAX BILL $1500000000000 DEAR REPUBLICANS PLEASE SPARE US YOUR SELECTIVE OUTRAGE ABOUT THE COST OF THE TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION OCCUPY DEMOCRATS SERIOUSLY MEME
It's funny how Democrats cause a problem and then try to blame us for the problem. They simply create massive costs in government and then tell us we need to raise taxes to pay for those problems.

The Mueller investigation is an unnecessary expense based on a lie hatched by Hillary. The Benghazi investigation was over a lie created by the Obama Administration. Trump takes trips to Mara Lago just about every weekend because it's the only place he can go where he knows Obama and Hillary can't spy on him. And a tax cut isn't a cost. It's money that the government never had.

President can't appoint a SCOTUS Judge in their last year UNTIL obama has a chance, then hey - that's a stupid rule.

and if they let all obama did slide, then it's ok if trump does it. we either stop the bullshit and the "payback" mentality or we just say fuck it and start a new country cause this one would be toast.

Oh? Where's the lie?

Oh? Where's the lie?

The red text is a clue, dipshit!

and yet .....conservatives bring up obama and clinton ...remember the hate for obama and the trashing of him for any vacay or expenses? yet crickets on trump family spending
yep. i remember how stupid the left said it was.

now they do it gleefully. you know, this action they called childish and stupid.

i get it. "PAYBACK BITCHES" but that is what, jr high school shit? we're all acting like kids and bringing up the past to protect us in the present cause... well for whatever reason is needed by the person doing it.

it's still stupid on both sides.

but again the left called this stupid yet they are in a state of glee to be stupid now. pretty amazing when you think about it.

then depressing as hell we collectively act 12.
The way the WH moron speaks to others isn't acting 12 years old?

No it's acting like a normal blue collar guy.

The russia thing sputtering?

obviously :)

oh wait....
I’ll take as you can’t.

Nah, almost nobody would have voted for him and he would have lost easily.

LOL! Now that is pretty funny. If you have any further jokes just let me know.

$675,000 in military flights.....trump gives up 1.6 million in presidential salary over 4 years, 3.2 million if he gets re elected.....

I'm good with that...

Oh? Where's the lie?

How is that a lie? That's exactly the precedent set by Republicans after they refused to hold a hearing to advise and consent any of Obama's nominees during his last year in office.

oh wait....
I’ll take as you can’t.

Ditto.

If you only call out one the rest must be true.

Ergo you are wrong.

Ergo, again.

Oh? Where's the lie?

How is that a lie? That's exactly the precedent set by Republicans after they refused to hold a hearing to advise and consent any of Obama's nominees during his last year in office.
Yea except Biden pulled it on Bush. :) repubs just did what dems said to do.

Oh? Where's the lie?

Yea except Biden pulled it on Bush. :) repubs just did what dems said to do.
You're nuts. Biden couldn't pull it on Bush because no seat was open during Bush's final year.

Forum List

Back