crickets from the right

Voters may forgive Trump's spending habits because he's new to Washington, but they will not be as kind to Republicans on the midterm ballots, said David McIntosh, president of the conservative Club for Growth, who lashed out at last week's Republican-backed spending plan as "of the swamp, by the swamp and for the swamp."

Conservatives lash out at GOP spending binge

It strikes me as odd how much the right reveres cheating on a wife and trading her in for a trophy wife. :dunno:
yea, the left would never get hummers in the oval office or have to hire a lawyer wife to bail him out of sexual harassment and rape cases.

oh wait....
Did Bill have 16 women say he molested them? Was he such an ass to brag about grabbing the pussy on TV? Yes he wasn't perfect but being a GREAT president covered up his faux pas This moron in the WH now is a sad joke

So he thinks they will replace them with democrats because they will spend?
Lol. Ok.

You really aren’t all that good at pretending to defend Trump voter’s values.

Are we off the “trump isn’t Christian and should be” to “Trump is a big spender and we need to cut government?”

Any more anti-trump groups to quote?

BB1075B8-DB3D-4885-B94D-089B8937239B.jpeg

Healthcare fight pits Trump against Club for Growth

Trump group targets Club for Growth-backed candidate in Ga. special election

From the moment Trump announced his candidacy in the summer of 2015 until he clinched the Republican nomination a year later, the Club for Growth waged a nonstop, $7 million campaign against him.

Can the Club for Growth Survive Donald Trump?

E0999140-933E-4D26-8A70-6F150D962151.jpeg

601784D5-3B84-45EA-A197-4D76A1BA18DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol. Ok.

Are we off the “trump isn’t Christian and should be” to “Trump is a big spender and we need to cut government?”

View attachment 176379

From the moment Trump announced his candidacy in the summer of 2015 until he clinched the Republican nomination a year later, the Club for Growth waged a nonstop, $7 million campaign against him.

my bottom line is as soon as this foul piece of human garbage is out of politics the better A low life bringing America down to his level

It strikes me as odd how much the right reveres cheating on a wife and trading her in for a trophy wife. :dunno:
yea, the left would never get hummers in the oval office or have to hire a lawyer wife to bail him out of sexual harassment and rape cases.

oh wait....
Did Bill have 16 women say he molested them? Was he such an ass to brag about grabbing the pussy on TV? Yes he wasn't perfect but being a GREAT president covered up his faux pas This moron in the WH now is a sad joke
for the love of god you'll forgive ANYTHING on your side yet attack THE SAME FUCKING THING on the other as if it's REALLY a crime.

Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

to many people, trump is doing a great job. if not to you, why are you the ONLY say you'll allow here? clinton was a good president yes but he was and is a sex hound w/no respect at all for the other gender proven by many lawsuits and his "wife" having to be his legal team. but the fact you can overlook it and run to PUSSY GRABBER speaks it all eddie.

you're so blinded by your hate for trump you don't give a shit about the crime, only slamming trump. if anyone else also did the very same thing, you simply don't care.

you can't be more hypocritical than that, edward.

Lol. Ok.

View attachment 176379

my bottom line is as soon as this foul piece of human garbage is out of politics the better A low life bringing America down to his level
then tell hillary to "Stay Down" then and this all goes away for you.

and yet .....conservatives bring up obama and clinton ...remember the hate for obama and the trashing of him for any vacay or expenses? yet crickets on trump family spending

and yet .....conservatives bring up obama and clinton ...remember the hate for obama and the trashing of him for any vacay or expenses? yet crickets on trump family spending
yep. i remember how stupid the left said it was.

now they do it gleefully. you know, this action they called childish and stupid.

i get it. "PAYBACK BITCHES" but that is what, jr high school shit? we're all acting like kids and bringing up the past to protect us in the present cause... well for whatever reason is needed by the person doing it.

it's still stupid on both sides.

but again the left called this stupid yet they are in a state of glee to be stupid now. pretty amazing when you think about it.

then depressing as hell we collectively act 12.

oh wait....
for the love of god you'll forgive ANYTHING on your side yet attack THE SAME FUCKING THING on the other as if it's REALLY a crime.

to many people, trump is doing a great job. if not to you, why are you the ONLY say you'll allow here? clinton was a good president yes but he was and is a sex hound w/no respect at all for the other gender proven by many lawsuits and his "wife" having to be his legal team. but the fact you can overlook it and run to PUSSY GRABBER speaks it all eddie.

you're so blinded by your hate for trump you don't give a shit about the crime, only slamming trump. if anyone else also did the very same thing, you simply don't care.

ONE question Ice What is more important to you ,a presidents bad behavoir 20,25 years ago OR what's happening in front of your eyes RIGHT NOW ?...Trump isn't imo half the man Bill is

dealing with the here and now seems to scary to some or perhaps partisan thinking has stopped any logical thinking at all.....honor is a word and concept unknown to politicians and voters now...american voters are so blinded by mass political ads and fake news....i assure you i have not forget that so called 'free speech ' zone begin with clinton and i resisted obama telling americans we are going to go thru hard times etc and so forth while living high on the hog .....no leading by example

now they do it gleefully. you know, this action they called childish and stupid.

i get it. "PAYBACK BITCHES" but that is what, jr high school shit? we're all acting like kids and bringing up the past to protect us in the present cause... well for whatever reason is needed by the person doing it.

but again the left called this stupid yet they are in a state of glee to be stupid now. pretty amazing when you think about it.

The way the WH moron speaks to others isn't acting 12 years old?

oh wait....

ONE question Ice What is more important to you ,a presidents bad behavoir 20,25 years ago OR what's happening in front of your eyes RIGHT NOW ?...Trump isn't imo half the man Bill is
and in many others peoples eyes, clinton never did 1/2 of what trump has done.

again, why are YOU and ONLY YOU right in this? they feel they are, you feel you are, and bitterness ensues.

what is important to me is that we stop this bullshit of allowing people we like to get away with things that we slam people we don't like for. to top it off when you call them on blatant hypocrisy they then find some other excuse like "well live in today man!" when we know damn well if hillary or bill or any one you LIKED were in office, you'd be excusing what you now condemn.

we both know its true. but only i seem to realize how sad that is.

i'm not talking about trump or using trump OR ANYONE to excuse my own actions. i own what i say and do and that's all there is to it. you blame trump for your anger but in the end, it's your own god damn anger, dude. you let him do that to you and it's kinda pathetic in a sad way.

i'm not talking about trump or using trump OR ANYONE to excuse my own actions. i own what i say and do and that's all there is to it. you blame trump for your anger but in the end, it's your own god damn anger, dude. you let him do that to you and it's kinda pathetic in a sad way.
Well yes I do have anger Anger towards trump acting like a moron half the time and anger towards the people who put him in charge of the greatest country in the world BUT upon leaving the board every day I say to myself ,,myself,this too shall pass

oh wait....
Great, now show where the left displays reverence for that behavior...
Show me their bill Clinton outrage.

oh wait....
Great, now show where the left displays reverence for that behavior...
Show me their bill Clinton outrage.
I’ll take as you can’t.

As far as Clinton, I said nothing about outrage. But the left didn’t vote for him again after that.

Paying for Kenyans with huge thighs to fly around the world and trash my country was aggravating. Paying for the Trumps is a pleasure.

WASHINGTON — Immigrants are a net boon to the national economy, having paid $162 billion in taxes last year and providing crucial support for the troubled Social Security system, according to a study scheduled for release today.

Sponsored by an immigration advocacy group and a libertarian think tank that supports loose borders, the report synthesizes about 30 recent studies on the fiscal impact of immigration and offers some original research. It says that high levels of immigration result in a massive transfer of wealth to the United States, and that the influx of young workers will help pay retirement benefits to aging baby boomers.

But although the federal government profits from immigration, cities and states with large foreign-born populations--led by Los Angeles and California--suffer, the report says. That is because immigrants get half of their public services at the local level, while 70 cents of every tax dollar goes to Washington.

The report by the Cato Institute think tank and the National Immigration Forum found that the foreign-born pay a disproportionately low amount of taxes: Immigrants make up more than 9% of the population, but accounted for 8.3% of the taxes paid.

pixel.gif

But overall, "all of these findings lead to one inescapable conclusion about the fiscal impact of the new immigrants: They do not cost--they pay," economist Stephen Moore wrote in the report, a copy of which was provided to The Times. "The net fiscal impact is positive."

The report is the latest in a series of high-profile attempts at a cost-benefit analysis of immigration, and comes in a highly charged political atmosphere. There is little consensus--one recent study asserted that immigrants pump an extra $10 billion into the economy each year, but another said they are a $12-billion drag on the nation.

"This is junk science," Dan Stein of the Federation for American Immigration Reform said after reading the latest 28-page study. "Its purpose is to mislead policymakers by perpetuating confusion to produce inertia. . . . It's a piece of propaganda."

Frank Sharry of the National Immigration Forum, the study's co-sponsor, contends that the new analysis is "the immigrant opponent's worst nightmare."

"Five years ago, these folks were saying that immigrants hurt the economy, cause unemployment and drain budgets. We now have the strongest economy in the world, the lowest unemployment in a generation--at the same time we have generous levels of immigration," Sharry said. "They've been proven wrong by the facts. If I were them, I'd be upset, too."

In large part, the new report regurgitates findings of other researchers, often juxtaposing them against one another to make a new point. It estimates that the nation's 25 million legal and illegal immigrants each contribute $20,000 to $80,000 more in taxes than they use in services over their lifetimes, and says that families with naturalized citizens pay about $1,500 more annually in federal taxes than native-born families.

Immigrants Are a Boon to Economy, Study Says

now you need to supply the link showing they cost that much this says they pay that much in taxes?

Hey bonehead! That figure is for immigrants, not illegal immigrants who suck up education costs alone that are probably not calculated.

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

Melania Cost Taxpayers More In Three Months Than Michelle Did In Eight Years

Did you see the increased spending they just passed? The right can't even pretend to be fiscally responsible anymore.
And you actually believe that any of our Representatives are or ever have been fiscally responsible?

You did it first...

No, you did it...

No. It was you...

No. You...

:rolleyes:

Not as long as people keep voting for them. We need to vote our all the republicans. If the dems ad to the debt, then we vote them out. Politicians need to know their time is short if they overspend.
Many of them have been in office since I was a teenager.

Good luck getting rid of them, short of passing away.

There needs to be a 2-term limit and no lobbying allowed.

Lobying=legal bribery? Wtf? Who decided that was ok?

NM, I know who did, It was a Republican Congress when Carter was president, and then another one during Reagan's 2nd term. He (Carter) vetoed the bill, then they overrode him.

They should all pay reparations from that Congress forward.

Are you high or something? Correct that bald-faced lie. please!

Forum List

Back