Creepy Joe

The unhinged drunky Uncle Joe. I'd so MAGA for Trump to beat him.

Like I said before, I never liked Joe (even though he looks benign compared to Obamaggot). But a politician's nudity has ZERO effect on my opinion of that politician. Even if a politician stood before Congress completely naked except for a Microsoft-brand condom with Bill Gates' head on the end of it, I still really wouldn't give a fuck. Beyond the obvious entertainment of such a situation.

Lol! Anything Joe has done pales in comparison to czar p-grabber!
Trump is not a career politician, Up until the election he was a private citizen. You need to quit falling down the well dumbass

Like I said before, I never liked Joe (even though he looks benign compared to Obamaggot). But a politician's nudity has ZERO effect on my opinion of that politician. Even if a politician stood before Congress completely naked except for a Microsoft-brand condom with Bill Gates' head on the end of it, I still really wouldn't give a fuck. Beyond the obvious entertainment of such a situation.

Well, it sure proves Trump's point on making America great again.

“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.

“Biden likes to be revered as everyday Joe," an unnamed agent told Kessler. "But the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agents’ lives so tough.”

A Biden spokeswoman would not address the claims on the record. A spokesperson for the Secret Service did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims
A Reminder That Joe Biden Is Pretty Handsy Himself
In the midst of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, many in the media are condemning others in Hollywood, Washington, and all over the country who have acted inappropriately towards women. One of their biggest targets has been President Trump. Somehow, a Democrat donor who allegedly raped women led them to point fingers at Trump for his past womanizing comments. Jimmy Kimmel was probably the biggest finger pointer.

But what about former Vice President Joe Biden? It's probably the most open secret in Washington that he was handsy. Grabbing cabinet secretaries' wives, placing his hands near these women's breasts, touching their faces.... Pretty gross!
Hmm not good. But at least he didn't rape a 14 year old.
He has molested/groped many a child... fact

Well, it sure proves Trump's point on making America great again.

I'm assuming you mean that as a good thing, yes?

Do they also complain when Biden showers or bathes in the nude? What about when he used the toilet? It's his own pool for Pete sakes. He can swim naked in it any time he wants! You Go Joe!!!

Last edited:

You might have a different opinion if it was your wife or daughter FORCED to observe the pervert it keep her job. Wouldn't be tolerated in the business world.

The heir apparent to the presidency is usually the vice president so why didn't democrats nominate Joe Biden? The fact of the matter is that creepy joe had a couple of brain embolisms and couldn't put a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth. Brain damage might have caused a lack of social awareness but the good old MSM that never saw a democrat they didn't like protected Joe just like they protected Hillary and Sanders. Word leaked out that Biden couldn't resist touching women and allegedly patted Hillary on the ass on stage but the MSM didn't dwell on it.

“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.

“Biden likes to be revered as everyday Joe," an unnamed agent told Kessler. "But the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agents’ lives so tough.”

A Biden spokeswoman would not address the claims on the record. A spokesperson for the Secret Service did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...ting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims
In the midst of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, many in the media are condemning others in Hollywood, Washington, and all over the country who have acted inappropriately towards women. One of their biggest targets has been President Trump. Somehow, a Democrat donor who allegedly raped women led them to point fingers at Trump for his past womanizing comments. Jimmy Kimmel was probably the biggest finger pointer.

But what about former Vice President Joe Biden? It's probably the most open secret in Washington that he was handsy. Grabbing cabinet secretaries' wives, placing his hands near these women's breasts, touching their faces.... Pretty gross!

What a pathetic "preemptive" strike against Biden.......LOL

Yes it is pretty pathetic that Biden was our VP! The same sensitive person that said..
I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction
Biden also was very sensitive when he said:
"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Top 10 Joe Biden Gaffes - TIME

In short, you and your ilk are afraid of Biden who may make a run in 2020?..LOL

BTW, you're relying on Kessler's upcoming book....the same Kessler who was even too much of a lying idiot to be discarded by the ultra right wing Newsmax.

I repeat, PATHETIC........

Have you slept through Biden's previous "runs", Nat? Uncle Joe isn't a bright man. He had to cheat to get through law school. He's prone to speaking gaffes that border on farce. I would LOVE to see Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee in the next election!
He already was the Democratic nominee who kicked the Repubtards ass twice!!!

Breaking News!: Joe Biden Showers Naked!!!! Secret Service was guarding him while this happened, It was awful.

Breaking News!: Joe Biden Showers Naked!!!! Secret Service was guarding him while this happened, It was awful.

FOX: Pictures have surfaced of Biden butt.....More news at 10:00.....

Have you slept through Biden's previous "runs", Nat? Uncle Joe isn't a bright man. He had to cheat to get through law school. He's prone to speaking gaffes that border on farce. I would LOVE to see Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee in the next election!

So, what is YOUR ilk' reason to come up with negative allegations on Biden who is NO LONGER in any office????

Come on, give me ONE..........LOL

Did you not understand what I said, Nat? I'm not making up allegations about Joe Biden. I'm stating facts. Joe Biden isn't intelligent. He had to cheat to get his law degree. He's a gaffe fest when you give him a live microphone. My "ilk" would love to see Biden be the next Democratic nominee!

A man can swim in his own dam pool naked any time he wants. He didn't force a grown woman to watch him do it. Go-Jo!

In front of a woman who isn't his wife? What "man" does that? I'm amused that you on the left were INCENSED by Trump talking about mistreating women but don't seem to have any problems with liberals like Joe Biden, Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein who made a habit of treating women like shit.

A man can swim in his own dam pool naked any time he wants. He didn't force a grown woman to watch him do it. Go-Jo!

In front of a woman who isn't his wife? What "man" does that? I'm amused that you on the left were INCENSED by Trump talking about mistreating women but don't seem to have any problems with liberals like Joe Biden, Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein who made a habit of treating women like shit.

What if it wasn't swimming but ----- sitting down with a woman who wasn't his wife for a meal?
hair-fire.gif

Jesus Christ on a Cracker, how is it these freaks from the 15th century signed up on this board?

What if it wasn't swimming but ----- sitting down with a woman who wasn't his wife for a meal?
hair-fire.gif

Jesus Christ on a Cracker, how is it these freaks from the 15th century signed up on this board?

Walking around butt naked in front of your Secret Service female agents is at best inappropriate...it's the kind of thing that a creepy dirty old man would do...not much different than exposing yourself in the park.

Forum List

Back