Republican Senators push mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff

Men and women have taken advantage of each other since before the most ancient of oral histories began.

It's part of our nature. I dunno what people think they're going to do about it.

Good, Senate Republicans should be just as good at sexual harassment as Senate Democrats.

Training is necessary to teach people how to get away with sexual harassment.

Republican Senators push mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff

Who wrote this headline?

And what exactly do they mean by "members"? Or for that matter, "staff"?

Men and women have taken advantage of each other since before the most ancient of oral histories began.

It's part of our nature. I dunno what people think they're going to do about it.

People have been murdering each other since before the most ancient of oral histories began.

People have been whining about stupid shit on message boards since the beginning of the internet.

It’s part of out nature. I dunno what people think they’re going to do about it.

People have been murdering each other since before the most ancient of oral histories began.

Indeed. People still murder each other. My point is made.

Forum List

Back