Creating ‘green jobs’ has side effects

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Obama and his sheep are complete idiots! You people on here who are out of a job or know people out of job... If this Cap and Tax bill goes through you are F&^%^$ing yourself and your friends... congratulations.

The Spanish professor is puzzled. Why, Gabriel Calzada wonders, is the U.S. president recommending that America emulate the Spanish model for creating “green jobs” in “alternative energy” even though Spain’s unemployment rate is 18.1 percent — more than double the European Union average — partly because of spending on such jobs?

Creating ‘green jobs’ has side effects / LJWorld.com

Obama and his sheep are complete idiots! You people on here who are out of a job or know people out of job... If this Cap and Tax bill goes through you are F&^%^$ing yourself and your friends... congratulations.

The Spanish professor is puzzled. Why, Gabriel Calzada wonders, is the U.S. president recommending that America emulate the Spanish model for creating “green jobs” in “alternative energy” even though Spain’s unemployment rate is 18.1 percent — more than double the European Union average — partly because of spending on such jobs?

How does Cap & Trade cost jobs again? Can't we fix/solve that problem?

What would be the cons to regulations that protected American workers?

Seriously? Is that a serious question?

Just in case it is I will make this simple.... Pretend you own a company... and you get a new tax on your company because you produce CO2... your profits go down...

Hope this helps...

What regulations protect the American worker in this Bill?

Last edited:
Here's a green worker whose job is fairly secure, I'll wager

120919603_38a9daf64m.jpg

Just in case it is I will make this simple.... Pretend you own a company... and you get a new tax on your company because you produce CO2... your profits go down...

Hope this helps...

Your profits are not the most important thing in the world. Neither are the healthcare private insurers profits or the oil companies profits.

This argument that if we tax a company it will cost people their jobs is getting really old. You didn't care about manufacturing jobs or jobs that went to india. Oh yea, losing those jobs increased corporate profits. I forgot.

Hope this helps...

Your profits are not the most important thing in the world. Neither are the healthcare private insurers profits or the oil companies profits.

This argument that if we tax a company it will cost people their jobs is getting really old. You didn't care about manufacturing jobs or jobs that went to india. Oh yea, losing those jobs increased corporate profits. I forgot.

You just don't understand... If a company doesn't make money they go out of business... It's that simple... It's not like Government where when your policies fail you just raise taxes to provide more subsidies... I don't know how else to explain it....

Hope this helps...

You just don't understand... If a company doesn't make money they go out of business... It's that simple... It's not like Government where when your policies fail you just raise taxes to provide more subsidies... I don't know how else to explain it....

Show me a company that went out of business because of taxes. Companies got huge tax breaks the last 8 years and still they are going bankrupt, laying people off and going overseas.

And then I suppose you are in favor of taking healthcare off the employers plate? It would bring some companies back home from overseas and increase their precious profits.

Hope this helps...

Can you think beyond the talking points?

Can you think beyond the talking points?

I'm not sure what else to say... If you can't understand what I have said so far then there is no need to go further... Good day.

Forum List

Back