Crazy woman wants Beck to be president

Dear God, I can't believe you people are arguing the merits of a duplicitous media bitch like Beck being president. Perhaps the easter bunny should run too.

Dear God, I can't believe you people are arguing the merits of a duplicitous media bitch like Beck being president. Perhaps the easter bunny should run too.

I think God would prefer someone with alittle humility and who is trustworthy to any of the politicians lately.

I can see it now, Glen Beck delivering the State of the Union, with short "breaks" to remind us of the intrinsic value of Gold.

quite an ignorant statement

that is like saying...

i can see it now, obama delivering the state of the union, with short "campaign stump speeches" to remind of of the intrinsic "value" of obama and the democrats....

oh wait....i really can see that now

Beck would be a much better President than Obama for at least two reasons:

1. Glen Beck is not a Communist.
2. Glen Beck did not attend a church for 20 years where the Pastor said "God Damn America!".

Beck, at his best, would be an equally as bad a President as Obama for at least two reasons:
1> Beck thinks he can 'channel' Moses (have you watched him in the last few weeks?)
2> Beck also thinks he can 'channel' our forefathers.

Obama's 2 cents and Beck's 2 cents, still leaves the rest of us, with nuthin'.

Beck would be a much better President than Obama for at least two reasons:

1. Glen Beck is not a Communist.
2. Glen Beck did not attend a church for 20 years where the Pastor said "God Damn America!".

Beck, at his best, would be an equally as bad a President as Obama for at least two reasons:
1> Beck thinks he can 'channel' Moses (have you watched him in the last few weeks?)
2> Beck also thinks he can 'channel' our forefathers.

Obama's 2 cents and Beck's 2 cents, still leaves the rest of us, with nuthin'.

Glenn isn't trying to channel anyone.

Forum List

Back