Crazy woman wants Beck to be president

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
WTF

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGO6DE7H518]YouTube - Crazy woman wants Glenn Beck to be president[/ame]

I'm surprised that Ronald McDonald is endorsing a candidate.

How much plastic surgery did she have???????

Answer: way too much.

are you sure that is not just old film of Micheal Jackson?

a bunch of idiot people wanted the Obama to President and look what the hell happened.

now we are stuck with him. let's hope we survive it.

a bunch of idiot people wanted the Obama to President and look what the hell happened.

I would love for Obama to be president of another country..........let's see, who do we want to fail the most? :tongue:

Glen Beck for President??

Makes as much sense as Barrack Obama for President.

President Beck??

Does have a nice ring to it. LOL

I would love for Obama to be president of another country..........let's see, who do we want to fail the most? :tongue:

Glen Beck for President??

Makes as much sense as Barrack Obama for President.

President Beck??

Does have a nice ring to it. LOL
I wonder if he will have chalkboard chats and pictures at 5pm daily from the White House?

I wonder if he will have chalkboard chats and pictures at 5pm daily from the White House?

No idea, but I can tell you that I'd trust him alot more than the current administration.

Your 100% right there. All of them cannot be trusted in this administration. We have 2 more years of this clown and his merry band of misfits. I am afraid to think how much more damage these incompetents are going to do. They in my opinion, are all way over their heads, and do prove without a doubt the 'Peter Principle' is alive and well.

I can see it now, Glen Beck delivering the State of the Union, with short "breaks" to remind us of the intrinsic value of Gold.

I could think of alot worse people to make the President. Obama for example.

That's original. I can play that game too......Who else could be worse?? I'll pick Jesus. Your turn.

even worse than those..... how about RDD_1210

:eusa_eh:

I wouldn't want the job. It seems to be a thankless position that you don't get any real satisfaction from because no matter what you do you're guaranteed to piss off millions of people.

I can see it now, Glen Beck delivering the State of the Union, with short "breaks" to remind us of the intrinsic value of Gold.

Im fairly confident he won't need a sponsor in order to get his message out then.

I wouldn't want the job. It seems to be a thankless position that you don't get any real satisfaction from because no matter what you do you're guaranteed to piss off millions of people.

I completely understand how you feel. Makes me question the sanity of the people who do want the job.

Beck would be a much better President than Obama for at least two reasons:

1. Glen Beck is not a Communist.
2. Glen Beck did not attend a church for 20 years where the Pastor said "God Damn America!".

Forum List

Back