"Crazy white kids"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Rock was on to something.

Why are these school shooters generally white kids ?

What is it in the Caucasian dna that makes them so violent ?
Black and Hispanics are shooting each other by the thousands what are you and Chris Rock talking about.....? Are you both retarded?

Really? I didnt deny that. My contention with Tommy is that he says the shootings are based on something genetic. There are other reasons why people can be violent besides genetics. That was all i was saying.

Say that to the whites here who make all kids of racist statements claiming genetics..

Right and I have said that, but sorry, Tommy's OP is just dumb and he's talking from emotion. He totally ignores the fact that those kids doing the school shootings are on mood altering meds.

All of them?

No, not all of them probably, but a good number of them. Please keep in mind, I'm not making excuses for white people. If they kill somebody, they deserve to fry as well as anyone else.... but the context of my statement was in response to Tommy's OP saying "what is it about the DNA of white people that makes them so violent"
It has much more to do with culture than anything. Maybe its a bunch of spoiled white kids playing violent video games 24/7 or other factors, including drugs for mood disorder. Whatever the case, you didn't see this happening on today's scale 30 years ago. therefore the root of the cause is a change in society/ culture... etc.
Not DNA. unless Tommy has some hard evidence of that.

Fair enough. I think many here need to understand that I won't be saying blacks are perfect. But what I will not take are the racist comments made here by whites that deny whites have equal problems. When the issue is about whites they can't say anything. It's always what about blacks, they are this and they are that. This thread is about WHITE kids shooting up each other in schools. Not blacks, not Hispanics.
The whites who commit murder deserve the death penalty, anyone who murders deserves it.

Chris Rock was on to something.

Why are these school shooters generally white kids ?

What is it in the Caucasian dna that makes them so violent ?

The majority of people in this country are white. All other factors being equal, it is to be expected that the majority who engage in any particular behavior will be white.

For all the hype, these school shootings are very rare events. The sample size is too small to make any rational assumption about whether any ethnic group is more or less prone to commit this sort of crime.
There is a school shooting every week and I have read that there have been more school kid casualties than military casualties this year. When does it become a problem ?

Sounds like bullshit.
It's not bullshit.
Have more been killed in schools than in combat zones?

.... black schools dont have shootings because they cant get guns inside with all the metal detectors. Black kids just wait until after school before they kill other kids. .....

What is the point of this kind of racist ignorance?
Whats the point of your non point that in no way refutes my statement?

Your statement was obviously untrue, since not all black schools have metal detectors and of course ‘black’ students generally speaking don’t want to kill each other just like all other sorts of students. The crazed killers are the very extreme outliers and generally people suffering from mental problems.
ALL? No, but most inner schools do, so most.

Nope
As usual, you're wrong.

With security measures, urban schools avoid mass shootings

What is the point of this kind of racist ignorance?

Your statement was obviously untrue, since not all black schools have metal detectors and of course ‘black’ students generally speaking don’t want to kill each other just like all other sorts of students. The crazed killers are the very extreme outliers and generally people suffering from mental problems.

Nope
As usual, you're wrong....

No, I'm not. The real urban schools usually can't afford shit like that.

Nope

From what I've read, they only cost about $5,000. The reason those schools are broke is BECAUSE they spend their money on security, including guards.

Nope

From what I've read, they only cost about $5,000. The reason those schools are broke is BECAUSE they spend their money on security, including guards.

You are misinformed.

I have to agree with unkotare on this one as I have spent a lot of time in inner city schools.

The usual whites who can't admit whites have huge issues with violence. One even cried about the title. Maybe it should have been titled white on white crime, because that's what it was.

Props to the OP as he is white and took the bull by the horns while these other miserable fools want to cry because he did so. Perhaps if whites didn't spend so much time looking for black crime, they might be able to recognize the signs when a white kid is running around every day in a black trench when the weather is 90 degrees.
Not as huge as blacks >>>

Slide3.jpg

The usual whites who can't admit whites have huge issues with violence. One even cried about the title. Maybe it should have been titled white on white crime, because that's what it was.

Props to the OP as he is white and took the bull by the horns while these other miserable fools want to cry because he did so. Perhaps if whites didn't spend so much time looking for black crime, they might be able to recognize the signs when a white kid is running around every day in a black trench when the weather is 90 degrees.
Not as huge as blacks >>>

Slide3.jpg

Actually we are taking about school shootings in 2018 and not a per capita chart from 2012 that denies how whites committed more violent crimes in total that year..

No, it's not false.
It is FALSE. Arab Muslims have killed 270 Million people around the globe over the past 1400 years. Black Africans are their biggest victims (120 Million). Black Indian Hindus, 80 Million. Christians, 60 Million. Buddhists (10 Million).

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

Whites killed more than that just in the British Rule in India (c.1600-1947) .

Some say over 1 billion died during that time.

INDIAN HOLOCAUST under British Raj: 1.8 BILLION excess deaths (350 million Muslim), IGNORED by Anglo media

INDIAN HOLOCAUST under British Raj: 1.8 BILLION excess deaths (350 million Muslim), IGNORED by Anglo media - Muslim Holocaust Muslim Genocide

I have to agree with unkotare on this one as I have spent a lot of time in inner city schools.
It's pretty obvious. Sucks.

I suppose this is not personal.
I'm not happy when any child gets left behind, but there are children who do not have the mental facilities to keep up. That's why we have "" free stuff".

Yeah and they exist in the white suburbs just as much as in the inner city.

Actually we are taking about school shootings in 2018 and not a per capita chart from 2012 that denies how whites committed more violent crimes in total that year..
"In total" has only to do with population counts. Means nothing that whites might have more total crime when there are 8.3 times as many whites.

That blacks have proportionally 4.5 times as many violent crimes as whites shows that it is blacks who "have huge issues with violence" They are 4.5 times more violent than whites.
Slide3.jpg

No, it's not false.
It is FALSE. Arab Muslims have killed 270 Million people around the globe over the past 1400 years. Black Africans are their biggest victims (120 Million). Black Indian Hindus, 80 Million. Christians, 60 Million. Buddhists (10 Million).

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam

INDIAN HOLOCAUST under British Raj: 1.8 BILLION excess deaths (350 million Muslim), IGNORED by Anglo media

INDIAN HOLOCAUST under British Raj: 1.8 BILLION excess deaths (350 million Muslim), IGNORED by Anglo media - Muslim Holocaust Muslim Genocide
No one's been able to stop Hindus and Muslims from killing each other. Not the Brits, not Gandhi, not Nehru not no one.

It's like blacks killing each other since slavery. They were property then and whites wouldn't allow it in the scale of today. Now, not that many people care, truth be told.

Last edited:

Rule # 1 about Muslims. Don't believe a word of what they say. Their ideology (the Koran) advocates lying (Taqiyya), unlike Christian and Judaism, which forbid it.

And if British whites had killed so many Indians as you ludicrously describe, they wouldn't be (years after Independence), using British culture, while celebrating their holidays >>>

(scroll to 2:35 on the time bar) - or watch the whole parade if you like. But at 2:35, the India Sea Cadets do the 409 year old, on board ships, British tradition of dancing Sailors' Hornpipe (which is also the national tune of England)

India Navy Day parade - Bing video

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back