"Crazy white kids"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Chris Rock was on to something.

Why are these school shooters generally white kids ?

What is it in the Caucasian dna that makes them so violent ?

Being angry about being discriminated against by hypocrite liberals, in Affirmative Action programs ? Just speculating a bit. :dunno:

Perhaps it's time for a bit of music to lighten things up.
"Foreigner", anyone?

Would you post an OP entitled 'Crazy Black Kids?'

Yeah...thought so.

DWM9ITPVMAACor3_zpsx6xkfmak.jpg

Meanwhile, an honor student at my school got hit by a stray bullet at the bus stop.

Just because he lives in the PJs.

Yes it does appear that all or most of these shooters are angry white boys, and I don't know the answer. Metal health must be an issue, to be that fucked up that killing indiscriminately could possibly make you feel better, or relieve anger.

I still don't want to give up my guns, but I have no perpetually angry white boys in my family.

I did have a nephew that was headed down that path, but now appears to be out of it, and I believe girls did it. Once he figured out what girls are for all his anger seamed to fade. Now In college with a steady girlfriend and confident, doesn't act or feel like the misfit he portrayed himself to be he was in early in high school.

Because young black thugs prefer to travel in packs. See "Chicago".

It could be that Black kids that are this type of fucked up, and a different avenue to channel their murderous impulses, and so end up counted differently.

Thus not a real difference in level of crazy shooters, just expressed in different ways.

Yes it does appear that all or most of these shooters are angry white boys, and I don't know the answer. Metal health must be an issue, to be that fucked up that killing indiscriminately could possibly make you feel better, or relieve anger.

I still don't want to give up my guns, but I have no perpetually angry white boys in my family.

I did have a nephew that was headed down that path, but now appears to be out of it, and I believe girls did it. Once he figured out what girls are for all his anger seamed to fade. Now In college with a steady girlfriend and confident, doesn't act or feel like the misfit he portrayed himself to be he was in early in high school.

Our young are maturing physically faster, while socially then need even LONGER before they can take an adult role in society.

This is certainly a stress factor on a lot, maybe most, kids, that we could address.

Most of the people who do these shootings are your white people.

What would you do with your people ?
Actually, John Allen Muhammad was black. Nidal Hasan, Arab. Omar Mateen, Arab. Ali Muhammad Brown black. Alton Nolen, black. Ahmed Mohammed Hadayet, Arab. Angel Maturino Reséndiz, Mexican. Richard Ramirez, Mexican, Charles Ng, Asian, Chester Turner, black, Benjamin Atkins, black, Anthony Sowell, black, Carl E. Watts, black, Derren Deon Vann, black,........This is tirng.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back