CRAZY TOWN: GOP Rep. Ready To Impeach Hillary On Her First Day As President

She hasn't even secured the Democratic nomination.

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

VIDEO: GOP Congressman Already Floating Impeachment For Hillary Clinton

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

OMG, one Republican Congressman brought up impeachment, what an indictment of the entire party!

Dumb ass

The calls of the loon birds: "Lock her up!" "Impeach her!"

o-PITCHFORK-facebook.jpg

The FBI laid out a good case for indictment against Hillary on about a dozen felonies and more investigations to come. Meanwhile a Washington Post editorial called for a political coup if Trump was elected. Which one is Constitutional?

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

And there's no vaccine, sir.
Indeed, Mr. Lakhota, it is simply preposterous but at least this misguided Crimson Tide bobble-head acknowledges that Mrs. Clinton is most likely going to win.

More: GOP Congressman Already Floating Impeachment For Hillary Clinton

According to you guys, she has done no wrong and has nothing to worry about.

So. What are you worried about?

Excuse me, Mr. Kinetta, but initiating an investigation into impeachment and the subsequent hearings will cost millions and millions of dollars.

Excuse me, Mr. Kinetta, but initiating an investigation into impeachment and the subsequent hearings will cost millions and millions of dollars.

Money is no object to NaziCons - when it's used to harm Democrats.

def-attn.jpg

Tough titty.

What does that tell you ?

If you think Obama's presidency was bad with obstructionist this one will take the cake..

Everyone hates her.

Money is no object to NaziCons - when it's used to harm Democrats.

def-attn.jpg
Weren't you crying the other day hillary out spends trump 3 to 1?

No doubt Hillary will be "the worst president ever, worse than Obama" and she'll be a Muslim, an atheist, a Jew, born in some place that isn't the US, or some other stuff they made up.

Forum List

Back