Crazy Foreign Policy? Japan Rallying to Ron Paul!

If they want him for their leader, they can have him. Might make Japan viable again. But only works as long a the US is a presence on the world stage.

Guess what? Foreign countries don't get to "rally" to American politicians except maybe for radical left wing democrats like A. Gore.

It doesn't mean much that Ron Paul made an appearance in Japan. It isn't an endorsement by any means. I doubt that Paul saying he would pull troops out of South Korea made the Japanese happy or comfortable. It would probably make most Japanese shit their pants.

The Japanese are an incredibly polite people as the smattering of polite applause shows. The rest who stood there dumbstruck at the possibility of unfettered North Korea were probably thinking "Hope this lunatic gets nowhere near the presidency."

If they felt he was dangerous the Japanese media would be all over him, not endorsing the policy that Japan can take care of itself. We have already seen the Israel Prime Minister agree with Ron Paul's foreign policy - now we see who are the really protectionists and it is not Ron Paul.

Guess what? Foreign countries don't get to "rally" to American politicians except maybe for radical left wing democrats like A. Gore.

Why? Is rallying for an American President against the law in foreign countries?

Do you think we have many Japanese-Americans who vote?

(Emphasis added.) If that isn't a textbook case of a disconnect from reality, I don't know what is. It's even worse than considering Obama "radical left wing."

Why? Is rallying for an American President against the law in foreign countries?

Do you think we have many Japanese-Americans who vote?

Yes we do! Thankfully. Which means it is excellent campaigning for Ron Paul to make a point of letting Japan know that he intends to withdraw from South Korea.

Do you think that Japan has forgotten that Paul opposed aid for Japan when they had the earthquake and tsunami? When they asked for American experts to come help with the destroyed reactor Paul spoke out against it and wrote a letter to President Bush not to send expert assistance. No doubt this made him VERY popular in Japan and with Japanese Americans, who VOTE!

More More MORE!

If they want him for their leader, they can have him. Might make Japan viable again. But only works as long a the US is a presence on the world stage.

The Japanese People are far smarter and more educated than the American People are. So this isn't surprising to me. WTG Japan! :D

I can't imagine the Japanese every embracing that idiot.
If elected (and that will not occur), the first thing he's going to do is bring all troops home, shut down the military. Two months later the Japanese will be speaking Korean.

If elected (and that will not occur), the first thing he's going to do is bring all troops home, shut down the military. Two months later the Japanese will be speaking Korean.

Seriously dude,that really is bizarre gibberish. The Japanese People are embracing Ron Paul because they're much smarter and more educated than the American People are. Millions & Millions of Americans are just so Dumbed-Down. And that's by design. Many Americans now get their News & information from Whoopie Goldberg farts on The View. So kudos to Japan! They get it.

That video has nothing to do with the views of the Japanese public. It is just another fucking idiot spewing his subjective bullshit.

The Japanese people and their elected representatives are well aware of the threat represented by China and NK and of the crucial importance of the US-Japan alliance and strategic partnership for security in the region. That goes double for South Korea.

Seriously dude,that really is bizarre gibberish. The Japanese People are embracing Ron Paul because they're much smarter and more educated than the American People are. Millions & Millions of Americans are just so Dumbed-Down. And that's by design. Many Americans now get their News & information from Whoopie Goldberg farts on The View. So kudos to Japan! They get it.

Let him run for president of Japan, then. America is too important to the world to put it in the hands of someone with a philosophy that hasn't as yet been proven to work anywhere on earth. Even Japan is a bit of a stretch for an untried and potentially dangerous philosophy. Maybe he should start with a country no one cares about and very few can find, like Andorra or Lichenstein.

Japanese are smarter and more educated, huh? That's interesting.
I lived on Kyushu in the mid-90s for three and a half years, dumbfuck.
Somehow I didn't draw that conclusion. How did you?

Forum List

Back