Crazy Foreign Policy? Japan Rallying to Ron Paul!

I can't imagine the Japanese every embracing that idiot.
If elected (and that will not occur), the first thing he's going to do is bring all troops home, shut down the military. Two months later the Japanese will be speaking Korean.

Seriously dude,that really is bizarre gibberish. The Japanese People are embracing Ron Paul because they're much smarter and more educated than the American People are. Millions & Millions of Americans are just so Dumbed-Down. And that's by design. Many Americans now get their News & information from Whoopie Goldberg farts on The View. So kudos to Japan! They get it.

Let him run for president of Japan, then. America is too important to the world to put it in the hands of someone with a philosophy that hasn't as yet been proven to work anywhere on earth. Even Japan is a bit of a stretch for an untried and potentially dangerous philosophy. Maybe he should start with a country no one cares about and very few can find, like Andorra or Lichenstein.

Which Ron Paul policies have been tried and proven not to work?

Seriously dude,that really is bizarre gibberish. The Japanese People are embracing Ron Paul because they're much smarter and more educated than the American People are. Millions & Millions of Americans are just so Dumbed-Down. And that's by design. Many Americans now get their News & information from Whoopie Goldberg farts on The View. So kudos to Japan! They get it.

Let him run for president of Japan, then. America is too important to the world to put it in the hands of someone with a philosophy that hasn't as yet been proven to work anywhere on earth. Even Japan is a bit of a stretch for an untried and potentially dangerous philosophy. Maybe he should start with a country no one cares about and very few can find, like Andorra or Lichenstein.

Which Ron Paul policies have been tried and proven not to work?

That's the problem. They HAVEN'T been tried, but we're supposed to accept it here in the greatest country in the world? If it's so great, show me a libertarian government in existence now. America isn't a test kitchen. At least try out your show on the road first. He's not ready for Broadway and we shouldn't be taking the risk on untried policies. Look where that got Russia, 70+ years of heartache.

Hey moron read what the guy asked would ya?

Let's try this again now:

"Which Ron Paul policies have been tried and proven not to work?"

He didn't ask how many bills passed through our bullshit congress that has what under 10% approval rating right now?

See we might be passionate about this man, but at least we have a fucking head on our shoulders as opposed to the idiots who oppose him. Some **** can't grasp the difference between a poll and military contributions and this piece of shit here doesn't look like he passed third grade reading comprehension.

Isolationism has been tried and failed. Waiting for foreign threats to roll up on the doorstep has been tried and failed. Racism and anti-semitism has been tried and (unless you are an inhuman monster) failed. Empty, impractical demagoguery has been tried and failed. The fact that no one but cult-worshippers like you and your ilk give this old loon's ideas the time of day should tell you something (should but won't, because you zombies are incapable of thought - you merely wish to be led).

Wait, when exactly has isolationism been tried and failed? Ron Paul has never advocated isolationism either, just because your neighbor doesn't go into your house and shoot your kids for breaking his window doesn't mean their an isolationist.

Wait, when exactly has isolationism been tried and failed? Ron Paul has never advocated isolationism either, just because your neighbor doesn't go into your house and shoot your kids for breaking his window doesn't mean their an isolationist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoKhLvQcgtk]Jon Stossel Discusses Ron Paul and his Non-Interventionism not Isolationism - YouTube[/ame]

Appearing in foreign news is not an endorsement. Being polite does not mean agreement.

It doesn't mean much that Ron Paul made an appearance in Japan. It isn't an endorsement by any means. I doubt that Paul saying he would pull troops out of South Korea made the Japanese happy or comfortable. It would probably make most Japanese shit their pants.

The Japanese are an incredibly polite people as the smattering of polite applause shows. The rest who stood there dumbstruck at the possibility of unfettered North Korea were probably thinking "Hope this lunatic gets nowhere near the presidency."

You pretty much nailed it.

It doesn't mean much that Ron Paul made an appearance in Japan. It isn't an endorsement by any means. I doubt that Paul saying he would pull troops out of South Korea made the Japanese happy or comfortable. It would probably make most Japanese shit their pants.

The Japanese are an incredibly polite people as the smattering of polite applause shows. The rest who stood there dumbstruck at the possibility of unfettered North Korea were probably thinking "Hope this lunatic gets nowhere near the presidency."

You guys are pretty much advocating your opinion in the heads of Japanese people like you're right.

First of all it shouldn't matter to us what the Japanese people think about us withdrawing troops, simply put even if they and WE don't like it, we can't afford it any longer.

Period.

Second of all you guys would probably have said the same shit about Iraq and Afghanistan I suppose? You know how many Iraqis wanted us out of Iraq in 05? Over 80%. In Afghanistan do you know how many people even knew what 9/11 was?

That's right less than 10% even knew what 9/11 was, they thought the US was just occupying them (which in a way they were but hey!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Pd4kT8RN8]92% of Afghans Don't Know About 9/11 !!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Hey I'll post this vid for you sheep to open and wake up your eyes but I doubt most of you will ever see it, remain ignorant it lets you feel more right, even though it's the news y'all are comfortable and familiar with. LOL!

You guys are pretty much advocating your opinion in the heads of Japanese people like you're right.

First of all it shouldn't matter to us what the Japanese people think about us withdrawing troops, simply put even if they and WE don't like it, we can't afford it any longer.

Period.

Second of all you guys would probably have said the same shit about Iraq and Afghanistan I suppose? You know how many Iraqis wanted us out of Iraq in 05? Over 80%. In Afghanistan do you know how many people even knew what 9/11 was?

That's right less than 10% even knew what 9/11 was, they thought the US was just occupying them (which in a way they were but hey!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Pd4kT8RN8]92% of Afghans Don't Know About 9/11 !!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Hey I'll post this vid for you sheep to open and wake up your eyes but I doubt most of you will ever see it, remain ignorant it lets you feel more right, even though it's the news y'all are comfortable and familiar with. LOL!

I don't give a fuck what the Japanese people think, they don't live here and this is not their country, if you value their opinion so much pack your bags and move to Hiroshima ass wipe, also the reason most Afghans don't know about 9/11 is because most of them are illiterate and live in mud huts or caves fucking goats all day.

Since you can't read I'll just quote a part that I wrote in there for you to actually bother reading...speaking of illiterate lol...

Now look at what you wrote dunce:

I don't give a fuck what the Japanese people think, they don't live here and this is not their country, if you value their opinion so much pack your bags and move to Hiroshima ass wipe,

Hey hey look at that, you are as dumb as I think, perhaps....you're fucking goats too?!

Since you can't read I'll just quote a part that I wrote in there for you to actually bother reading...speaking of illiterate lol...

Now look at what you wrote dunce:

I don't give a fuck what the Japanese people think, they don't live here and this is not their country, if you value their opinion so much pack your bags and move to Hiroshima ass wipe,

Hey hey look at that, you are as dumb as I think, perhaps....you're fucking goats too?!

:bsflag:

That video has nothing to do with the views of the Japanese public. It is just another fucking idiot spewing his subjective bullshit.

The Japanese people and their elected representatives are well aware of the threat represented by China and NK and of the crucial importance of the US-Japan alliance and strategic partnership for security in the region. That goes double for South Korea.

Guess what? Foreign countries don't get to "rally" to American politicians except maybe for radical left wing democrats like A. Gore.

yes they do get to do so now since the supreme court decision. they just need a corporate presence over here.

Forum List

Back