Crazy Ben Carson cites God when asked by Overrated Candace Owens about what inspires him on her show

I admire black conservatives like Carson.

It's relatively easy to be a white conservative.

However, I imagine it's very difficult to be a black conservative, with so many liberals calling you racist insults like "Uncle Tom" and "Oreo".

However, I imagine it's very difficult to be a black conservative, with so many liberals calling you racist insults like "Uncle Tom" and "Oreo".
Sure, like all over this thread.

:rolleyes:

Sure, like all over this thread.

:rolleyes:
OP called Ben Carson "crazy" and Candace Owens "overrated" and the only reason is because they're black conservatives.

No he isn't. Herman Cain is the rocket scientist. Democrats hated him too.

What is it with democrats and educated blacks?????

It's just as I said earlier…

Even though legal slavery ended a long time ago, Democrats/LIbErals think they still own black people, or at least their votes and political support. To them, an intelligent, conservative black person is the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

Drinking beer is easy. trashing your hotel room is easy. but being a christian, that's tough. that's rebellion!

Well, they elect them to be President. Duh. Damn son, get yourself together...
They haven't done it yet.

Well, they elect them to be President. Duh. Damn son, get yourself together...

They haven't done it yet.

then what was all your screaming about for those 8 years ... too bad romney was even more illiterate than the democrat.

Forum List

Back