Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

Like I said anyone can go see you're lying mikey. Just type in the search box We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse and then select miketx and it will pop up. I've already done it and proved you to be a liar. If anyone else cares they can too but I have a feeling no one cares mike. You think I care? I'm going home now to get on my $26K pontoon that I paid cash for mikey. You fucking loser. N word.
What's an n word?

Has anybody seen this story in the MSM news?
Mentally deranged son stabs his own father to death on Saturday morning, apparently a well respected & liked doctor that recently retired.
He's a twink that dresses like a girl & supports BLM & black trannies.
Gender dysphoria is a cry for help & enabling these psycho-sexual delusional alternate realities is the worst thing you can do for them.
Parents/teachers/anyone encouraging kids to fall for this transanity BS is guilty of child abuse/endangerment & possibly even attempted murder considering the sky high rates of suicide.

100 Percent Fed Up reports – The transitioning biological male’s 68-year-old father, who he allegedly stabbed to death, was found by police in his home, where he suffered multiple stab wounds. He was pronounced dead by EMS at 9:13 am. The stabbing reportedly began just before 9 am on Saturday morning.

F**k "Pride Month"
johngaltshrugged is crying for help.

Look how we went from talking about your favorite topic, trannies, to abortion being murder.

I don't murder anyone. It's your wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, nieces and cousins who are the murderers.

23% of women in America will get an abortion in their lifetime. That means you probably have some murderers in your family. Either they've already committed the murder or they will murder in the future.
No, you're a baby murdering coward.

Forum List

Back