Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

Never said it, peter mouth.

This is you right?

[IMG alt="miketx"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/56/56416.jpg?1688512078[/IMG]

miketx

Diamond Member​

JoinedDec 25, 2015Messages116,644Reaction score64,953Points2,645
‘A day after President Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, his vice president stared into a television camera, surrounded by a gaggle of reporters on Capitol Hill, and cited the president’s decision to rely on the counsel of his advisers as proof of his “strong” leadership.

“President Trump made the right decision at the right time to accept the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general to ask for the termination” of Comey, Pence said.

But that wasn’t true.

Trump told NBC News in an interview the next day that he had not relied on the lengthy letter written by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to make his decision, but rather that his mind had been made up before the letter existed.’

In service to Trump, Pence keeps saying things that aren’t true

This administration has as much contempt for the truth as it does the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.
Good! We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse.

You said it. So now I know when a Republican on USMB says "I never said" something that I know they have, now I know you just don't think I'll be able to debunk your lie. Well, I did.

I bet you claim to have never used the N word too right? Liar.

This is you right?

[IMG alt="miketx"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/56/56416.jpg?1688512078[/IMG]

miketx

Diamond Member​

JoinedDec 25, 2015Messages116,644Reaction score64,953Points2,645

Good! We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse.

You said it. So now I know when a Republican on USMB says "I never said" something that I know they have, now I know you just don't think I'll be able to debunk your lie. Well, I did.

I bet you claim to have never used the N word too right? Liar.
Nope, that's not me, never said it. You got any proof?

No it did not. We have lots of anti vax republicans in Michigan. They died.

One exception. Black people who vote Democratic got hit hard by Covid especially in the beginning but even them, don't trust the government just like you and so a lot of blacks died before we had a vaccine or because they didn't get it.
It's just blacks what's the big deal? You wanna murder their babies too don't you?

Remember when you said this:

My link proved you wrong/a liar.

Yeah, you're pretty fucking stupid.

LOL
You guys wonder how Biden won? How many people died of Covid in Georgia? Trump lost GA by 12,284

• Since the beginning of the pandemic, a total of 2,984,923 cases have been reported in GA. At least 1 in 260 residents have died from the coronavirus, a total of 41,055 deaths.

Nope, that's not me, never said it. You got any proof?
I can't bump the thread. The mods won't allow me to bump old threads. But I cut and pasted your words. Just do a search in that box for Good! We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse. and by who? Type in your name. You will see the thread you said it in 2017. So stop lying.

But I love it that you were calling me a liar and I proved you to be one. Pretty cool.

It's just blacks what's the big deal? You wanna murder their babies too don't you?
I have to be honest. When the 5 anti vax right wing radio talk show hosts died, I laughed my fucking ass off each time. You guys didn't care. Nothing will ever change your minds, about anything. Brainwashed. You care about trannies and my fetus too much for me to change your mind. You're too anti science for me to use logic and facts. And you're a liar to boot?

Covid was Darwin at it's best. Got rid of the weak and stupid

Don't want to wear a mask, get vaccinated, stay 6 feet apart? Fine

images

I have to be honest. When the 5 anti vax right wing radio talk show hosts died, I laughed my fucking ass off each time. You guys didn't care. Nothing will ever change your minds, about anything. Brainwashed. You care about trannies and my fetus too much for me to change your mind. You're too anti science for me to use logic and facts. And you're a liar to boot?

Covid was Darwin at it's best. Got rid of the weak and stupid

Don't want to wear a mask, get vaccinated, stay 6 feet apart? Fine

images
Damn this babbling liar has lost its mind. Your orange god told you all that?

I can't bump the thread. The mods won't allow me to bump old threads. But I cut and pasted your words. Just do a search in that box for Good! We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse. and by who? Type in your name. You will see the thread you said it in 2017. So stop lying.

But I love it that you were calling me a liar and I proved you to be one. Pretty cool.
Fake news, I never said any of that. You need to keep looking. I doubt anyone else knows what your talking about either. I think you may be having a mental breakdown. Perhaps you should put yourself in a nervous hospital.

Fake news, I never said any of that. You need to keep looking. I doubt anyone else knows what your talking about either. I think you may be having a mental breakdown. Perhaps you should put yourself in a nervous hospital.
Anyone who wants to look can do a search in the search box for this "We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse" and type in your name miketx and BOOM, that post of yours from 2017 pops up. That's not you? Sounds like a typical Trump supporter. Caught red handed, wasn't me. LOL

Anyone who wants to look can do a search in the search box for this "We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse" and type in your name miketx and BOOM, that post of yours from 2017 pops up. That's not you? Sounds like a typical Trump supporter. Caught red handed, wasn't me. LOL
Nope, never said it. Why do you keep lying?

Of course you are. It's the only way you criminal scum can get power.
We don't care how we do it mikeyboy. We rule you serve us. You have to live under our tyranny. You have to live with trannies. You have to retrain the cops. You have to train yourselves to be open minded and make gay wedding cakes. It's a whole new world.

Don't worry mike you'll be dead soon. Everyone will be in 125 years. Think about that. God aborts us all every 125 years.

If life were precious he would have given us 200. And not as many problems like cancer and dementia. Wake up mike.

Nope, never said it. Why do you keep lying?
Like I said anyone can go see you're lying mikey. Just type in the search box We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse and then select miketx and it will pop up. I've already done it and proved you to be a liar. If anyone else cares they can too but I have a feeling no one cares mike. You think I care? I'm going home now to get on my $26K pontoon that I paid cash for mikey. You fucking loser. N word.

We don't care how we do it mikeyboy. We rule you serve us. You have to live under our tyranny. You have to live with trannies. You have to retrain the cops. You have to train yourselves to be open minded and make gay wedding cakes. It's a whole new world.

Don't worry mike you'll be dead soon. Everyone will be in 125 years. Think about that. God aborts us all every 125 years.

If life were precious he would have given us 200. And not as many problems like cancer and dementia. Wake up mike.
Lol, this nut has flipped!

Forum List

Back