Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

Cool story, bro.
I asked you a question. What deep blue state were you in?

And I asked

Can you name any famous vaccinated political talkers who died after they got vaccinated? No? Not one? But I can name 5 right wing talk show radio hosts who told people not to get vaccinated who DIED when they got covid.

Covid proves you'll never admit when you are wrong. Not on any issue. You'll simply change the subject and start lying about something else.

Anyways, most of the people suffering or dying from global warming and covid are/were conservatives in red states. So I love to see you continue denying.

And I asked

Can you name any famous vaccinated political talkers who died after they got vaccinated? No? Not one? But I can name 5 right wing talk show radio hosts who told people not to get vaccinated who DIED when they got covid.

Covid proves you'll never admit when you are wrong. Not on any issue. You'll simply change the subject and start lying about something else.

Anyways, most of the people suffering or dying from global warming and covid are/were conservatives in red states. So I love to see you continue denying.
I'll answer. nonya business traitor.

Please stop p[roving you're a traitor and and idiot. And stop lying panty boi.
You also supported Dennis Hastert, a proven pedophile. Or are you going to tell me you didn't support the Republican speaker of the house back then? Liar.

You supported Hershel Walker, George W Bush, Dick Chaney, McCain, Romney.

Are you going to say you didn't vote for McCain and Romney when Obama whipped them? Liar.

And you support doing away with social security, medicare and banning abortion. Tell me I'm wrong about you.

I'll answer. nonya business traitor.
I guess I would have laughed at you too if you told me during Trump you like Pence and want him to be president. You would have defended him then but now we know how you really feel. Pence is a piece of shit. We agree.

I just think he's a much better piece of shit than Trump. Trump is diarhea with disease in it. Pence is a nice healthy hard turd.

You also supported Dennis Hastert, a proven pedophile. Or are you going to tell me you didn't support the Republican speaker of the house back then? Liar.

You supported Hershel Walker, George W Bush, Dick Chaney, McCain, Romney.

Are you going to say you didn't vote for McCain and Romney when Obama whipped them? Liar.

And you support doing away with social security, medicare and banning abortion. Tell me I'm wrong about you.
Damn! This liar just can't stop proving what an imbecile he is. Why do you want to murder babies?

And now comes the spew...
Look how we went from talking about your favorite topic, trannies, to abortion being murder.

I don't murder anyone. It's your wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, nieces and cousins who are the murderers.

23% of women in America will get an abortion in their lifetime. That means you probably have some murderers in your family. Either they've already committed the murder or they will murder in the future.

Here is you defending Mike Pence in 2017

Mike " OMG OMG Hillary emails" Pense used both a State e-mail & a personal e-mail to conduct State business.

But hey, he said all pertinent e-mails were saved.

When Clinton did it he ran in circles screaming " Where are those 30,000 e-mails!@!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Republicans suck dick.
Proof? What, you don't have any? Dag nab it!

So you didn't believe Dave when he told you. You "defended" Pence. Now for some reason you don't like him? Is it because he didn't go along with the coup?

And now comes the spew...
In 2016 you liked Pence. You thought he won the debates. I'm looking through all your comments about Pence. Seems like you loved him until he didn't go along with insurrection/coup.

Meh, Pence was very good at promoting Pence, but when he was asked about the crazy shit Trump says, he dodged and weaved.

He has the same problem all other Trump surrogates have. Trying to excuse the crazy crap that comes out of their candidate's mouth.
Just because your whore is a PC coward afraid to make someone who deserves it mad, don't mean squat.

And I asked

LOL

Look here when you defended Pence using private emails.

NO you continue to lie like all libstains. It has already been pointed out that it was not against the law in his state. You certainly must see how foolish you look. You go girl.

Your words not mine. I see you used to defend Pence HARD.

Then someone said Trump wasn't getting the daily briefings and you said, "that's okay, Pence is getting them"

And you seemed comfortable with Pence acting as President while Trump golfed.

In another post you were defending Pence when you said Trump said he fired Flynn because he did not like the way he dealt with Pence.

Listen, I just heard Trump say that he asked for his resignation, and then later he said the reason he fired him was that he didn't like the way he dealt with Pence. Out of Trumps own mouth.

This is how you talked about Pence before the insurrection. You sure do seem like you liked him back then.

Here is all the proof I need you fucking liar. Didn't think I'd find this did you? In 2017 you said Good! We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse.

[IMG alt="miketx"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/56/56416.jpg?1688512078[/IMG]

miketx

Diamond Member​

JoinedDec 25, 2015Messages116,642Reaction score64,951Points2,645
‘A day after President Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, his vice president stared into a television camera, surrounded by a gaggle of reporters on Capitol Hill, and cited the president’s decision to rely on the counsel of his advisers as proof of his “strong” leadership.

“President Trump made the right decision at the right time to accept the recommendation of the deputy attorney general and the attorney general to ask for the termination” of Comey, Pence said.

But that wasn’t true.

Trump told NBC News in an interview the next day that he had not relied on the lengthy letter written by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to make his decision, but rather that his mind had been made up before the letter existed.’

In service to Trump, Pence keeps saying things that aren’t true

This administration has as much contempt for the truth as it does the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.
Good! We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse.

Listen you lying sack I never once claimed I liked pence. Lying pos.

You said this in 2017

"Good! We need Trump and Pence in the whitehouse."

Now you're going to claim you never once said you liked him? You NEED Pence in the whitehouse? But you don't like him?

Busted you little bitch! Gocha.

LOL

What do you think that proves stupid? That people in red states with low populations didn't have as many deaths as NYC? Do you understand why that is stupid?

What do you think that proves stupid? That people in red states with low populations didn't have as many deaths as NYC? Do you understand why that is stupid?

Remember when you said this:

Anyways, most of the people suffering or dying from global warming and covid are/were conservatives in red states.

My link proved you wrong/a liar.

Yeah, you're pretty fucking stupid.

LOL

So why are you a liar? Or did you forget in 2017 you wrote "We NEED Pence in the whitehouse".

Sounds to me like you were defending him. In 2017. Did you forget? LOL. Sort of like how you guys forget how much you loved GW Bush.
Never said it, peter mouth.

Remember when you said this:

My link proved you wrong/a liar.

Yeah, you're pretty fucking stupid.

LOL
No it did not. We have lots of anti vax republicans in Michigan. They died.

One exception. Black people who vote Democratic got hit hard by Covid especially in the beginning but even them, don't trust the government just like you and so a lot of blacks died before we had a vaccine or because they didn't get it.

Forum List

Back