..Craig: Airport bathroom trip was official business

Republicans in congress think soliciting gay sex in a bathroom is official congressional business?
Looks that way.

Actually it looks like the left is sooooo desperate for a new diversion that this will have to do.

Dumb irrelevant thread is dumb. Just like Craig.
I suspect the Democrats pay good money to investigate all Republicans and come up with tabloid news about personal behavior in order to diminish conversation concerning their own. Republicans likely do the same.

This is nothing new and will continue until doomsday. It is human nature. We are all human. Great a grip on that!

Pay attention to what you will. For every sleazy ass Republican that hits the front page of the Democrat's "National Inquirer", there's a sleazy ass Democrat just waiting to be discovered by the shit-slinging team on the other side.

I'd be most happy if both sides would confine themselves to topics related to our economic situation, our defense preparedness and the goddamned DEFICIT SPENDING that permeates BOTH PARTIES!

No one has ever proved that Larry Craig is a homosexual, closeted or otherwise. Surely some gay guy someplace would have come forward by now to say they had sex with Craig? More men have admitted to having sex with obama than with Larry Craig.

He plead guilty to end the controversy and because he was promised (and got) no real punishment.

It doesn't change the fact that there never was a solicitation.

Hey shithead, what the police officer described is solicitation. And, his "wide stance" defense is hardly a defense.

His guilty plea was a desperate attempt to hide is faggotry. If he weren't so desperate, he'd have known there's no way a solicitation arrest and conviction would have stayed secret.

The fag has a history of alleged faggot behavior.

The fact that Craig did what he did isn't exactly why Liberals laid into him about it, no pun intended.

It's the fact that he publicly went about holding down homosexuals while being one himself.

Close but not accurate. It is safe to say he is bisexual. I also knew why. Still a double standard no matter how you slice it.

Let me guess I will have to explain how that tolerance falls into double standards.

:rolleyes:

I'm glad you can see it was still a double standard on the part of Craig. :thup:

Double standards from both ends.

But I am not defending hacks. But the left is............

More men admitted to having sex with obama than with Larry Craig. There has been no proof, not even an expert to testify that toe tapping is known throughout the country as secret code for gay sex. No one, not the officer nor the prosecutors have come up with any act other than toe tapping as an offer of solicitation.

If Larry Craig is a proven homosexual because he tapped his foot, then obama is proven homosexual because Larry Sinclair said that he gave obama sex in exchange for cocaine.

Republicans in congress think soliciting gay sex in a bathroom is official congressional business?

Bill Clinton thinks porking interns is official business....

Anthony Weiner thinks taking nude photos of himself with a government iPhone is official business....

John Edwards thinks making "love children" in the Hollywood Hilton is official business....

What's your fucking point?

democrats like women?

Probably decades of precedence.

Why are you attacking him? You guys are gay bashing homophobes......again liberals only are ok with the group...as long as that group votes democrat....but if they're on a different street...watch out!!!!!!!!

No, we have a problem with Craig, Grahm etc speaking out or trying to keep laws that restrict the rights of gay people because they feel so guilty about being gay themselves.
Grahm spoke out quite a bit about not wanting don't ask don't tell to end, pretty hypocritical.
I have no problem with a gay republican if they don't actively try to deny rights to gay people.

Here is a quote about Craig:
" His record includes a series of votes against gay rights and his support of a 2006 amendment to the Idaho Constitution that bars gay marriage and civil unions."

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2007/...m-arrest-reopens-questions.html#storylink=cpy

Bill Clinton thinks porking interns is official business....

Anthony Weiner thinks taking nude photos of himself with a government iPhone is official business....

John Edwards thinks making "love children" in the Hollywood Hilton is official business....

What's your fucking point?

The point is Bill Clinton doesn't try to pass laws restricting the rights of cheating husbands. Weiner didn't try to pass a law restricting sexting, that I know of.
Clinton might have used tax dollars to defends himself, but did Weiner or Edwards?

Warrior show me where Edwards or Weiner used money other than their own to defend themselves. From the OP:
"In its complaint, the FEC contends the three-term U.S. senator's campaign account, Craig for U.S. Senate, paid at least $139,952 to the law firm Sutherland, Asbill and Brennan in Washington, D.C., and $77,032 to Kelly & Jacobson in Minnesota for legal services related to his guilty plea to disorderly conduct."

More men admitted to having sex with obama than with Larry Craig. There has been no proof, not even an expert to testify that toe tapping is known throughout the country as secret code for gay sex. No one, not the officer nor the prosecutors have come up with any act other than toe tapping as an offer of solicitation.

If Larry Craig is a proven homosexual because he tapped his foot, then obama is proven homosexual because Larry Sinclair said that he gave obama sex in exchange for cocaine.

Please show me proof of your claim.
They actually have proof from a law enforcement officer that Craig did what was claimed. It wasn't some junkie trying to get money and fame.
You do realize Craig was caught due to a sting operation, right?

The point is Bill Clinton doesn't try to pass laws restricting the rights of cheating husbands. Weiner didn't try to pass a law restricting sexting, that I know of.
Clinton might have used tax dollars to defends himself, but did Weiner or Edwards?

The point is, a pervert's a pervert.

Craig has also been accused of being gay for years. Even rumors he had sex with congressional Aids.
Get over it, he is gay.

Looks that way.

Actually it looks like the left is sooooo desperate for a new diversion that this will have to do.

I suspect the Democrats pay good money to investigate all Republicans and come up with tabloid news about personal behavior in order to diminish conversation concerning their own. Republicans likely do the same.

This is nothing new and will continue until doomsday. It is human nature. We are all human. Great a grip on that!

Pay attention to what you will. For every sleazy ass Republican that hits the front page of the Democrat's "National Inquirer", there's a sleazy ass Democrat just waiting to be discovered by the shit-slinging team on the other side.

I'd be most happy if both sides would confine themselves to topics related to our economic situation, our defense preparedness and the goddamned DEFICIT SPENDING that permeates BOTH PARTIES!

Exactly!!!
I am sick of the sex scandals.
In this case he should have used his money to defend himself. Other than that, I am done with knowing about the south American girlfriend's or the dirty pics.
All men want their dick sucked, who cares.

He didn't solicit gay sex.

Democrats said he did. They said he did not because there was any actual solicitation but because he tapped his foot.

Democrats are fond of secret codes.
So, the undercover police officer lied?

Why do pieces of shit like you hate police, firemen, and teachers?

I don't know whether the undercover officer lied or not when he said that he saw Craig tap his foot.

When a woman is arrested for prostitution there has to be an unambiguous offer for sex for money including a specific amount of money. There is no such standard such as "tapping her finger on her glass of scotch is whore code for prostitution." The undercover officer never said that there was any discussion about sex for money or at all. He observed, or said he observed, Larry Craig tap his foot and it is well known that foot tapping is code for sex." At the very basic point, the prosecution would have to prove that Larry Craig is aware of this code. Most people have no idea of secret codes used by gays. Tapping one's foot is not unambiguous. He could have tapped his foot for any number of reasons, or not tapped his foot at all and the officer thought he tapped his foot. At no time was there ever an unambiguous offer of sex to the officer. No one ever made that claim but democrats.

So why exactly did he plead guilty?

GOP Senator Pleaded Guilty After Restroom Arrest

Please show me proof of your claim.
They actually have proof from a law enforcement officer that Craig did what was claimed. It wasn't some junkie trying to get money and fame.
You do realize Craig was caught due to a sting operation, right?

They have proof from the testimony of an undercover officer that Larry Craig tapped his foot. That really is all the proof they have and never said they had anything more. The officer said that he had been an undercover officer for years and it is well known that toe tapping is code for solicitation of sex. There never was an allegation that Craig knew that this was code or that he intended to use the code to solicit sex. Craig was told that if he did not plead guilty, it would be plastered in headlines nationwide and he would be "tried" in the court of public opinion, not only would he be affected but his wife and children too. So, he plead guilty.

If Larry Craig did what the officer claimed he did, which is tap his foot it still does not prove that he was soliciting sex, it proves he tapped his foot.

Craig claims he was doing shit, but plead guilty to trying to get his dick wet. I guess that pretty much sums up his job description.

Maybe that's why obama changed his mind. He knows he's gay and didn't want to be accused of hippocracy.

Exactly!!!
I am sick of the sex scandals.
In this case he should have used his money to defend himself. Other than that, I am done with knowing about the south American girlfriend's or the dirty pics.
All men want their dick sucked, who cares.

Then send me some pos rep!!! I'm shootin' for 500 before I die!

It is human nature for man to seek orgasm. Our social constructs do not allow lascivious behavior in public places. The clashes between sex drive and moral codes are basically continuous. It is weakness of character that makes men (and women) seek illicit sex.

I sometimes think it would benefit society to establish clubs with hotels where consenting adults could meet and satisfy their sexual cravings legally (without exchanging US currency) thus decreasing the demand for prostitutes and undercover agents.

Of course, the normal people would still have the option of exploring relationships that come from meeting people at any place in the course of their daily lives.

Forum List

Back