..Craig: Airport bathroom trip was official business

larry+craig+toe+tappin%27+good+time+republican+political+scanda+gay+funny+motivational+posters+hot+wallpapers+free+motivationalposters+online.jpg

That needs a phone number between the "Larry Craig" and the "for a toe tapping good time". Preferably a 202 number.

Immie

Craig was probably a bigger homophobe than you. I guess it's true, the bigger the homophobe, the bigger the closet. I guess the vice squad hasn't hit your glory hole yet.

Ok so everyone is gay or in the closet....NICE.....so again answer the question, why pick on the gay guy? Liberal hypocrisy comming once again.......just like clockwork

Oh and one thing, I dont care if I'm called gay.....hence my little fun with you on the boards....but why are you so uptight about it? Like the guy that lost his job at Chick Fil A....he was a gay right supporter, but man did he go out of his way to make sure people didnt think he was gay.....interesting.....hmmmmmmmm

No, it's the biggest public gay bashers that are closet cases. You sound like a classic toe tapper.

So what's your position on the fact that Craig want's you to pay for his arrest?

He's probably full of shit, but I'll have to hear the facts.....
Did he bash gays? Like with baseball bats and stuff?

Ok so everyone is gay or in the closet....NICE.....so again answer the question, why pick on the gay guy? Liberal hypocrisy comming once again.......just like clockwork

Oh and one thing, I dont care if I'm called gay.....hence my little fun with you on the boards....but why are you so uptight about it? Like the guy that lost his job at Chick Fil A....he was a gay right supporter, but man did he go out of his way to make sure people didnt think he was gay.....interesting.....hmmmmmmmm

No, it's the biggest public gay bashers that are closet cases. You sound like a classic toe tapper.

So what's your position on the fact that Craig want's you to pay for his arrest?

He was looking for some male action, but had voted incorrectly. Thus the uproar.....

He was looking for some male action, but had voted incorrectly. Thus the uproar.....

Ahhhh, that's right, he has to vote a certain way...I forgot about that.....That's why liberals out gays....if they dont vote for the way they "should".....yeah so that in and of itself, nullifies everything liberals say they stand for......

Ahhhh, that's right, he has to vote a certain way...I forgot about that.....That's why liberals out gays....if they dont vote for the way they "should".....yeah so that in and of itself, nullifies everything liberals say they stand for......

I dont see why the libs are having a hissy fit. They didnt mind all of the campaign collection fraud during 2008.

I say let him pay it himself. But I have standards :eusa_shhh:

I dont see why the libs are having a hissy fit. They didnt mind all of the campaign collection fraud during 2008.

Well I think they are mad he's gay and doesnt vote for them. That's why they hate republican blacks, women, and hispanics.....people who dont have racial leaders and think for themselves, it's a threat to their power and gays the same way.....Gay marriage wasnt an issue 20 years ago.....but now with the militant gaystopo.....if you arent for gay marriage, you're a gaybasher that wants to drag them all by cars.....these people are sick man.....they are brainwashed beyond belief

And another way to tell their brainwashing...they post Media MAtters, DailKOS, and HuffPo and think people will take them seriously.....they really think these are objective, mainstream sources......and that CBS is a radical, corporatist, right wing media outlet.....in other words....they are fucking crazy

Last edited:
Republicans in congress think soliciting gay sex in a bathroom is official congressional business?

Sad thing is that he is likely to get away with it. Heck, I doubt there are many in Congress that want to see him lose this, they all know they could be next, maybe not in a gay (or even straight) sex sting, but they know corruption sits knocking at their doors and the wolves are baying outside.

Better to let the man squeak by as long as he is no longer one of them than to find themselves in his shoes some day.

Immie

congress is the ultimate union.

Republicans in congress think soliciting gay sex in a bathroom is official congressional business?

Bill Clinton thinks porking interns is official business....

Anthony Weiner thinks taking nude photos of himself with a government iPhone is official business....

John Edwards thinks making "love children" in the Hollywood Hilton is official business....

What's your fucking point?

Term limits.

End the revolving door.

Sad thing is if people were not so stupid we would not need term limits.
I know people in Craigs district whey were ready to re-elect him....

People say vote the bums out but only the other guys congressperson is a bum, you re-elect yours.

Anthony Weiner thinks taking nude photos of himself with a government iPhone is official business....

John Edwards thinks making "love children" in the Hollywood Hilton is official business....

Except Clinton, Weiner, and Edwards all eventually admitted the reality of the situation.

Except Clinton, Weiner, and Edwards all eventually admitted the reality of the situation.

Whats to say he will not?

Whats to say he will not?

It happened 5 years ago and he's adamantly denied it to this point.

I'm not holding my breath.

:eusa_silenced:Thats right. And they don't mind the GSA having a party once a week either.

Did he bash gays?
Like with baseball bats and stuff?

Why are you wasting people's time, trolling in a Politics thread, if you don't have the first clue about recent political history?

oPb9g.png

Larry Craig on the Issues

Forum List

Back