..Craig: Airport bathroom trip was official business

Whats to say he will not?

It happened 5 years ago and he's adamantly denied it to this point.

I'm not holding my breath.

Many havent come clean about campaign finance fraud even after the convictions......

I think he should pay, I dont care much for double standards.

The fact that Craig did what he did isn't exactly why Liberals laid into him about it, no pun intended.

It's the fact that he publicly went about holding down homosexuals while being one himself.

Bill Clinton thinks porking interns is official business....

Anthony Weiner thinks taking nude photos of himself with a government iPhone is official business....

John Edwards thinks making "love children" in the Hollywood Hilton is official business....

What's your fucking point?

Except Clinton, Weiner, and Edwards all eventually admitted the reality of the situation.

Whats to say he will not?

Because right wingers are pussies that never man up and admit when they are wrong.

He didn't solicit gay sex.

Democrats said he did. They said he did not because there was any actual solicitation but because he tapped his foot.

Democrats are fond of secret codes.

Democrats said he did. They said he did not because there was any actual solicitation but because he tapped his foot.

So, the undercover police officer lied?

Why do pieces of shit like you hate police, firemen, and teachers?

senatorsmileyf.gif

He plead guilty to it, liar.

Many havent come clean about campaign finance fraud even after the convictions......

The fact that Craig did what he did isn't exactly why Liberals laid into him about it, no pun intended.

It's the fact that he publicly went about holding down homosexuals while being one himself.

Close but not accurate. It is safe to say he is bisexual. I also knew why. Still a double standard no matter how you slice it.

Let me guess I will have to explain how that tolerance falls into double standards.

Close but not accurate. It is safe to say he is bisexual. I also knew why. Still a double standard no matter how you slice it.

Let me guess I will have to explain how that tolerance falls into double standards.

:rolleyes:

I'm glad you can see it was still a double standard on the part of Craig. :thup:

LOL right wingers,..."He's not gay! He just likes the company of men in public bathrooms once in a while!" "Nuttin' wrong with that!" :lmao:

You almost gotta admire the left's non-stop effort to use smoke and mirrors to deflect criticism of Barry Hussein's failed administration. Next thing you know they will be digging up poor old Tricky Dick's corpse. Craig has been out of office for years but the remnants of the sleazy Clinton administration still infect the federal government today. The crook who arranged for the pardon of the most notorious corporate pirate on the FBI's 10 most wanted is now the Attorney General who authorized 3,000 illegal weapons to be shipped to Mexico. The world class enabler for her husband's peculiar sexual appetite is running foreign policy as Secretary 'O State. The party of no family values celebrates the former chairman of the House Banking committee's marriage to another man and conveniently forgets about the freaking homosexual prostitution ring that was operating out of his apartment. They worry about a former republican senator? Yeah right.

So, the undercover police officer lied?

Why do pieces of shit like you hate police, firemen, and teachers?

I don't know whether the undercover officer lied or not when he said that he saw Craig tap his foot.

When a woman is arrested for prostitution there has to be an unambiguous offer for sex for money including a specific amount of money. There is no such standard such as "tapping her finger on her glass of scotch is whore code for prostitution." The undercover officer never said that there was any discussion about sex for money or at all. He observed, or said he observed, Larry Craig tap his foot and it is well known that foot tapping is code for sex." At the very basic point, the prosecution would have to prove that Larry Craig is aware of this code. Most people have no idea of secret codes used by gays. Tapping one's foot is not unambiguous. He could have tapped his foot for any number of reasons, or not tapped his foot at all and the officer thought he tapped his foot. At no time was there ever an unambiguous offer of sex to the officer. No one ever made that claim but democrats.

You idiots need to look in the mirror, he was only acting out his liberal ways under the disguise of being a Republican.

You're the ones that defend gays having sex when and where they like....not us.

..Craig: Airport bathroom trip was official business
By JOHN MILLER | Associated Press – Fri, Aug 3, 2012....

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Former Republican U.S. Sen. Larry Craig aims to fend off a federal election lawsuit against him by arguing his infamous July 11, 2007, Minneapolis airport bathroom visit that ended in his sex-sting arrest was part of his official Senate business.

Craig is hoping to avoid repaying $217,000 in campaign funds the Federal Election Commission claims he misused to defend himself. Craig counters that money tied to his airport bathroom trip was neither for personal use or his campaign, but falls under his official, reimbursable duties as senator because he was traveling between Idaho and the nation's capital for work.

He cites a U.S. Senate rule in which reimbursable per diem expenses include all charges for meals, lodging, hotel fans, cleaning, pressing of clothing — and bathrooms.

Craig: Airport bathroom trip was official business - Yahoo! News

This reliance on secret codes and attributing the use of secret codes to everyone is probably the most frightening and oppressive thing that the left ever devised.

Liberals openly support gay pride parades where half naked men offend the general public but if some fake Republican is found to be bi or gay, they belittle him and the Republican Party.

He is really one of them, not us.

He plead guilty to it, liar.

He plead guilty to end the controversy and because he was promised (and got) no real punishment.

It doesn't change the fact that there never was a solicitation.

Democrats don't know what they are doing when they support things like secret codes and "everyone knows what the secret code is". They have no idea how what they support today will be used against them tomorrow.

Funny how hypocrites go bezerk when another hypocrite is exposed.

Immie

Forum List

Back