CPAC official said that the RNC picked Steele to lead the party because "he was a black guy."

Joe Biden blurted out what the Democratic rationale for running Barrack Obama was and you never seemed to have a problem with that, R-Derp!

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." J. Biden

Well actually he didn't.

Joe Biden didn't say that? You really are one of the more clueless posters on the board, IM2!

No he didn't blurt out what the Democratic rational was for running Obama. Obama like all other candidates ran because he chose to.

Steele was just like Valentine on Trading Places....an experiment

TradingPlaces_limo.png

It cracks me up that Michael is in a party that's 90% white, the home of the KKK and the Aryan Nation, white nationals, and American Nazi's and is totally shocked when he finds out they are racist.

There can't be more than a dozen blacks in this world who don't know that.

It cracks me up that the supposedly anti-racist inclusive democrat party thinks that any group being majority white equals racism.

Well that's not exactly the reason why democrats think republicans are racists.

What you call a blacks racist for isn't even racism nut.

???

Confused there son? I said what you call blacks racists for is not racism.

You gonna pull the ol' "black people can't be racist" card?

No, I going to say that what whites call racism from blacks isn't racism. Because it isn't.

Because in "liberal land" blacks can't be racists...right, IM2!

What you call a blacks racist for isn't even racism nut.

???

No, I going to say that what whites call racism from blacks isn't racism. Because it isn't.

No because what you call racism is not racism.

I’ll say what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

TradingPlaces_limo.png

Steele is the one who got the republicans the majority in congress they still have today. So I guess you can say he was like Valentine who eded up rich while the whites using him as an experiment lost their company.

th
th

No because what you call racism is not racism.

I’ll say what racism is not. It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

Who are you to lecture me on what racism consists of? It's OBVIOUS that there is racism by both blacks and whites! There is racism between different sub sects of Hispanics. The only idiots that don't admit that's the case is you far left loons! What's pathetic to watch is how the "leaders" of your party use the "race card" to keep people feeling like victims instead of actually doing something to lift them up.

TradingPlaces_limo.png

Steele is the one who got the republicans the majority in congress they still have today. So I guess you can say he was like Valentine who eded up rich while the whites using him as an experiment lost their company.

th
th

Dude, the reason the GOP has a majority in Congress is because the electorate were so horrified by what you progressives were doing with power that they voted out more sitting Democrats in one election than had been kicked out of office in modern political history! Steele didn't make that happen! Barry, Harry and Nancy made that happen!

and the supporters of the democrats got pissed off

when they had white boy kennedy give the DNC rebuttal to the state of the union

because he wasnt black

so your point

because he wasnt black

so your point

It's not "White Boy Kennedy"...his proper name is "The Drooler"!

because he wasnt black

so your point

It's not "White Boy Kennedy"...his proper name is "The Drooler"!

that did come across pretty bad

and then they planted a car in the set

reminiscent of his uncles adventures in early politics

It cracks me up that Michael is in a party that's 90% white, the home of the KKK and the Aryan Nation, white nationals, and American Nazi's and is totally shocked when he finds out they are racist.

It cracks me up that the supposedly anti-racist inclusive democrat party thinks that any group being majority white equals racism.
It's even more funny when Republican leaders called the first black president boy and tar baby and uppity.

And it's hilarious when they said the ONLY reason they gave Steele the job was because he's black.

So fuking funny.

It's even more funny when Republican leaders called the first black president boy and tar baby and uppity.

And it's hilarious when they said the ONLY reason they gave Steele the job was because he's black.

So fuking funny.

It's uproarious when partisans like you bring up years old statements taken out of context to make your opponents look bad.

So fuking funny.

Would you be happier if they'd referred to him as the Choom Gang President? You played the race card to protect Barry's incompetence for eight long years, R-Derp! He wasn't qualified to hold the job in the first place and got treated with kid gloves by the main stream media BECAUSE he was black!

The difference between how the main stream media has covered Trump in HIS first year compared to how they treated Obama borders on farce.

Michael Steele addresses CPAC official's 'painfully stupid' comment about race

In a speech at CPAC's Ronald Reagan dinner on Friday, Walters reportedly criticized Republican thinking surrounding the decision to pick Steele to lead the RNC.

“We elected Mike Steele as chairman because he was a black guy, that was the wrong thing to do,” Walters said in a comment reportedly met with gasps.

--------------------

So Steele was just on TV. He said Walters called him and apologized and told Steele he had to understand the "Obama thing" and so he should understand.

Steele told Walters the apology was NOT accepted. Steele said he would talk more about it during his radio show.

So my question is, how could Steele be so stupid? We are talking Republican Party here. Duh!

Your party constantly chooses people based on their race and gender, so what’s the problem, troll king?
Yea, let's take a look at that.

The GOP is 90% white.

Democrats are everyone else.

So Democrats must be racist for letting in everyone else.

That's why Republicans are no good at governing.
. Your attitude is exposed as to why you let in everyone else without any care over, because your agenda is to someday take vengence on the whites once you get them weakened down enough through the replacement of their power, and their wealth with policies such as overbearing regulations, wealth redistribution, weaponizing everything, creating cultural destructive policies or promotion of such policies through leftist controlled platforms such as with the liberal run MSM and Hollyweird corporations.
wealth redistribution?

You mean tax cuts for billionaires?

So fuking funny.

It's uproarious when partisans like you bring up years old statements taken out of context to make your opponents look bad.
Go ahead, put boy, tar baby and uppity in context.

Hey boy, get me a napkin.

Wow, you are black as a tar baby.

Are these nappy haired pickininnies uppity.

So fuking funny.

This happened LAST WEEK.

The comments about Obama’s were 8 years ago. Hardly a blip in a nearly 250 year old country.

I can’t imagine any context where calling Obama a tar baby wouldn’t be vile and racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back