CPAC hosts white supremacists.......

Yeah, those Black Panthers were just peace loving lovable fuzzballs.

One or both of them?

Sheesh. Get a new rant. That whole idiotic whitey is skeert of the two Black Panthers in front of the polling place has gotten downright embarrassing.

you're embarrassing yourself now...but I am sure you're used to it.

Which one of them are YOU skeert of?

The real point here is that no one in the USA should be defending racism.

Is anyone really surprised that the GObP is racist?

That's the direction they've been heading for a lot of years and now they're out in the open. They don't even bother to wear their sheets any more.

No big surprise at all.

Robert Bryd..:eusa_shhh:

Lame and :cuckoo:

You have no way of knowing this but Robert Byrd changed his ways a long time ago AND more to the point, he's effing DEAD now.

Once you learn how to spell his name, you might want to look up some FACTS.

If not, that's okay too but THIS thread concerns the scum that runs the GObP now.

ah yes the "he changed his ways":lol:

Oh goody, another liberal has joined the fray! Maybe you, luddly, can point us to some actual EVIDENCE that Mr. Brimelow is a racist. your friends haven't done very well with that request so far, and they've had several hours. I hope you can do better.

If not, you really should STFU!!

Oh goody, another liberal has joined the fray! Maybe you, luddly, can point us to some actual EVIDENCE that Mr. Brimelow is a racist. your friends haven't done very well with that request so far, and they've had several hours. I hope you can do better.

They cant and thats the joy of it.....

The right seems to think calling someone a racist is the same as a self professed racist. If they can't call someone a racist this could not be defended. It can't be defended...just deflected.

Calling Peter Brimelow a racist because he's against unlimited, 3rd World immigration is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

Jeremiah Wright preaches Black Nationalism and it's all good with you guys, why is White Nationalism any different?

No, you see, when a minority wants to segregate from whites or keep whites out of their culture, that is simply being a self-professed lover of ones own culture.

But when Euro-Americans do it, it is racism.

There, does that help?

And the SPLC does not call Brimelow a white supremacist. They call him a white nationalist, which is different.

But you just have to cut the libtards some slack when they are working up their backbone for an election.

Let's see, former democrat senator Robert Byrd who freely used the "N" word and was a former KKK leader was OK, but a guy who runs a legitimate internet site which encourages tight borders and a pretty female conservative are labeled by sissie sailor bikers as ...white supremacists? The radical woman hating America hating sissie left must be desperate.

They cant and thats the joy of it.....

They cant, in part, because they have over-used the word to the point that it is virtually meaningless.

Yeah, those Black Panthers were just peace loving lovable fuzzballs.

One or both of them?

Sheesh. Get a new rant. That whole idiotic whitey is skeert of the two Black Panthers in front of the polling place has gotten downright embarrassing.

Dear gawd, what year were YOU BORN? explains a lot:eusa_whistle:

Can you just imagine the hullabaloo if that had been two whites standing in front of the polling booths or just drove by with a noose hanging from their rear view mirror?

One or both of them?

you're embarrassing yourself now...but I am sure you're used to it.

Which one of them are YOU skeert of?

The real point here is that no one in the USA should be defending racism.

Yeah, like what you just did, ass-hole.

We don't have to condemn anything.

It's a free country.

But throwing back in the face of the hypocrites on the left is always a good thing in my book.

They elected a EX member of the KKK and they never condemned that....so they have NO ROOM to call others, RACIST.

His STATE elected him, are West Virginians racist?

One or both of them?

Can you just imagine the hullabaloo if that had been two whites standing in front of the polling booths or just drove by with a noose hanging from their rear view mirror?

Given white peoples history with nooses...yep.

Given white peoples history with nooses...yep.

I studied lynching a few years back. Wanted to learn the truth. Hey up here we have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating so you get to wiki a lot when you only have one tv channel as well.

Almost 1/3 of those lynched were white.

Now what is most fascinating is that we treat those who swung from a rope as innocent people don't we?

When I started to get into the down and dirty of it, it was most fascinating. The majority of the individuals had committed a crime. Now hang him high without a supreme court may have been rash in the old days, but they were what they were back then.

So don't hand me shit about white people and nooses.

When Uncle Buck was caught out back diddling darling little Sarah, a black mom and dad were just as likely to string up Uncle Buck as anyone else.

Let's see, former democrat senator Robert Byrd who freely used the "N" word and was a former KKK leader was OK, but a guy who runs a legitimate internet site which encourages tight borders and a pretty female conservative are labeled by sissie sailor bikers as ...white supremacists? The radical woman hating America hating sissie left must be desperate.

Without a word of a lie, right now in France a 70 plus man a famous perfume developer is in court facing 6 months in jail because he used the word "negro" during an interview.

Not kidding.

He is charged with racism.

It's a free country.

But throwing back in the face of the hypocrites on the left is always a good thing in my book.

They elected a EX member of the KKK and they never condemned that....so they have NO ROOM to call others, RACIST.

OF COURSE THEY ARE....from the liberal perspective ALL whites are inherently racist, and since West Virginia is like 95%+ white, it logically procedes to an inevitable conclusion.

No matter what whites in the US do, we can NEVER prove our disasociation with the eugenicism and racism of old to the Leftwing ideologues because it would mean they lose about the only remaining populist issue they have.

How else would the SPLC (and other similar neoMarxist groups like the ACLU) scare little old ladies into giving them money from their social security payment each month?

That is why the ACLU will continue to fight for the 'first amendment rights' of neoNazis to parade in Jewish areas and so forth so that the hobgoblin of 'old racist white man' will continue to live for at least one more generation and they can stay in business.

Last edited:

It's a free country.

No, not the STATE, just the Democrats in that state.

Forum List

Back