CPAC hosts white supremacists.......

Dear gawd, what year were YOU BORN? explains a lot:eusa_whistle:

Can you just imagine the hullabaloo if that had been two whites standing in front of the polling booths or just drove by with a noose hanging from their rear view mirror?

Given white peoples history with nooses...yep.

lol, what a racist statement that is.

You really think that ALL white people went out lynching blacks?

Really? Can you be THAT stupid?

Can you just imagine the hullabaloo if that had been two whites standing in front of the polling booths or just drove by with a noose hanging from their rear view mirror?

Don't you mean Southern Democrat's history with nooses????

No, because now that the party (that gave us slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow and the last sitting Grand Dragon in Congress) has been taken over by neoMarxists, nothing that has the (D) by their name can be considered racist at all.

That is an example of how ideology replaces rational thought for the ideologue.

Why is it so hard to admit nutcases exist? Racists exist? Hateful people exist?

Not sure why you think anyone is denying racism exists when we have plenty of people like the Reverend Wright that remind us daily of that fact.

What we are denying is the claim that EVERYONE who opposes the liberal leftwing agenda is a racist.

In todays political discussion, 99% of the racism that gets put into law or public policy is held by the left, not the right.

No, because now that the party (that gave us slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow and the last sitting Grand Dragon in Congress) has been taken over by neoMarxists, nothing that has the (D) by their name can be considered racist at all.

Democrats have used the race-card to attack all forms of conservatism. Their accusations of racism by the Tea Party is another example. Racist blacks have been recorded attacking Tea Party rallies screaming that the Tea Party is racist. This is an intentional wedge that Obama and other leftwingers have been driving between the people who support spending cuts and the rest of this country. This is why I will never support Obama.

Good Lord, another couple pages and STILL no credible proof that Peter Brimelow is a racist. I figured at least ONE of the rabid accusers would have SOMETHING by now...

Good Lord, another couple pages and STILL no credible proof that Peter Brimelow is a racist. I figured at least ONE of the rabid accusers would have SOMETHING by now...

There never was any proof, just the unwarranted assertions by race-baiting leftists who need to support their source of fund-raising and fear mongering.

He's probably a Former racist, just like Van Jones is a Former communist and Robert Byrd was a reformed racist KKK member.

Democrats have used the race-card to attack all forms of conservatism. Their accusations of racism by the Tea Party is another example. Racist blacks have been recorded attacking Tea Party rallies screaming that the Tea Party is racist. This is an intentional wedge that Obama and other leftwingers have been driving between the people who support spending cuts and the rest of this country. This is why I will never support Obama.

While I dont support Obama, I will vote for him if Romney gets the nomination.

With the power that has been given to the POTUS, we dont need a lying, ruthless, egomaniacal power monger sitting in the oval office. And such a monster is Mit Romney as he has repeatedly demonstrated in the last four months.

Two white supremacists are set to speak at panels at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference that will also feature speeches by Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum.

The first white supremacist is Peter Brimelow the owner of the website VDare, which is labeled by the SPLC as an anti-immigration hate website. VDare has featured the works of noted white supremacists, Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, Virginia Abernethy, Kevin MacDonald as well as conservative pundits, Michelle Malkin and Pat Buchanan.

Brimelow has been a featured guest on the white supremacist talk show “The Political Cesspool” and is a prominent anti-immigration activist despite the fact he was born in England. Brimelow will speak on a panel called “The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity.”

The other white supremacist is Robert “Bob” Vandervoort who spoke on a panel called “High Fences, Wide Gates: States vs. the Feds, the Rule of Law & American Identity.” Vandervoort works for the site ProEnglish.com and also was the organizer for Chicagoland Friends of American Renaissance which met regularly with the Chicago Chapter of Council Of Conservative Citizens.

American Renaissance is white supremacist organization run by notorious racist Jared Taylor that organizes a conference of racists including neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan including David Duke and Stormfront owner, Don Black. The Council Of Conservative Citizens is another white supremacist organization.

White Supremacists Showcased At CPAC Conservative Conference | News One

Here's who Peter Brimelow is........Peter Brimelow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My question is, why did the GOP ask white supremacists to speak?

If the GOP keeps doing stuff like this, it's gonna bring into question about them being a bunch of racists.

how can they say the rae not the racist party when they seek out racists support and work to keep black people from voting?

Two white supremacists are set to speak at panels at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference that will also feature speeches by Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum.

The first white supremacist is Peter Brimelow the owner of the website VDare, which is labeled by the SPLC as an anti-immigration hate website. VDare has featured the works of noted white supremacists, Jared Taylor, Sam Francis, Virginia Abernethy, Kevin MacDonald as well as conservative pundits, Michelle Malkin and Pat Buchanan.

Brimelow has been a featured guest on the white supremacist talk show “The Political Cesspool” and is a prominent anti-immigration activist despite the fact he was born in England. Brimelow will speak on a panel called “The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity.”

The other white supremacist is Robert “Bob” Vandervoort who spoke on a panel called “High Fences, Wide Gates: States vs. the Feds, the Rule of Law & American Identity.” Vandervoort works for the site ProEnglish.com and also was the organizer for Chicagoland Friends of American Renaissance which met regularly with the Chicago Chapter of Council Of Conservative Citizens.

American Renaissance is white supremacist organization run by notorious racist Jared Taylor that organizes a conference of racists including neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan including David Duke and Stormfront owner, Don Black. The Council Of Conservative Citizens is another white supremacist organization.

Here's who Peter Brimelow is........Peter Brimelow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the GOP keeps doing stuff like this, it's gonna bring into question about them being a bunch of racists.

how can they say the rae not the racist party when they seek out racists support and work to keep black people from voting?

well you got that line down pat.

While I dont support Obama, I will vote for him if Romney gets the nomination.

With the power that has been given to the POTUS, we dont need a lying, ruthless, egomaniacal power monger sitting in the oval office. And such a monster is Mit Romney as he has repeatedly demonstrated in the last four months.

So you will support the continued and unending corruption............................:gay:

the court documents PROVE the republican party cheats in elections to keep black voters from voting.

DOCUMENTED!

The OP just DOCUMENTED that the republican party seeks out the support of racists.

There is nothing but fact in my statement

How many racists have to be part of your party before you admitt you are the party of choice for racists?

well you got that line down pat.

:lol:

the court documents PROVE the republican party cheats in elections to keep black voters from voting.

DOCUMENTED!

The OP just DOCUMENTED that the republican party seeks out the support of racists.

There is nothing but fact in my statement

OK TM, I've been waiting almost 24 hours for someone on the Left to provide EVIDENCE that Peter Brimelow is a racist. As of this moment, not one of your liberal cohorts has been able to accomplish this seemingly insignificant act.

Do you think you can pull it off, or are you just going to continue blindly parroting the unsubstantiated allegation in the OP?

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gan...ts-showcased-at-cpac-conservative-conference/

Forum List

Back