Zone1 Coyote, why didn't you tell me Kat died?

No. I just know she was ill for a long time and we didn't chat as much this past year because I didn't want to bug her with her being so sick. She didn't want to talk about it, and I didn't push it or ask. Wish I had. I had no idea she would actually die. :(
You and me both,I figured eventually she would be back to her old chirping self again.never figured she would die at such a young age,when I heard she did die it did not surprise me at all though because it was over a year ago when she mentioned she was very I’ll and feeling very bad so when time had passed fir so long and I never saw her posts I had my suspicions something was up,something wasn’t right and I was thinking that that’s what must have happened,I so much wanted to be wrong.

Kat was very likeable....the closest thing to a conservative mod we have on this board.

Unfortunately, I had a little spat with her towards the end and if I had known she was in bad health I would hav avoided that.

Trying now to avoid the vitriol I was once famous for.....in the end none of it matters anyhow......but being able to vent on here is undoubtedly why some are here.
That’s too bad that had to happen,I had one with her like six years ago shortly before she became a mod but it didn’t last long and thankfully it was very brief and all forgotten about by us.

Was this thread really necessary?
Coyote had nothing to do with the loss of Kat, and I guarantee I was closer to her than 99% of people here.
So I don't like this thread, it brings up pain for nothing. Not a good exchange.
Kat was a sweetheart with her head screwed on straight.
Yeah I think it’s okay for a thread to be made to remember her by and so others thst might not know are aware of it,I wasn’t aware that my good very nice friend sweetheart tiny dancer had passed away till a year later after it happened.i just don’t like the idea of the post saying where to send flowers to her to,that’s kinda depressing.why would anyone here know where she lives? :cuckoo:

Just wondering Gracie how did it get found out she died? She didn’t have her husband come on here and say thst or anything at least as far as I know.me and kat discussed in a pm once how we both registered the same year just a few weeks apart.:)

Another poster I have my suspicions as well that died is mindwars.it was her life coming to these boards,she posted here day and night,I don’t think she would just leave without telling me,we were close,we spoke in pms all the time and like I said,this site was her life,I don’t think she would just leave just like that with no announcement.

I did not care for her as a poster,she was always trolling posting multiple threads in the conspiracy section all the time,she pretty much made thst section her own so if anybody else posted something there,it did not stay on the first page very long cause of her constant posting so in that way I was glad to see her go.

I liked her as a person though,she was very nice,in fact she was a humanitarian,I wish I knew her in real life,she was a good person,just not a likeable poster is all.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it’s okay for a thread to be made to remember her by and so others thst might not know are aware of it,I wasn’t aware that my good very nice friend sweetheart tiny dancer had passed away till a year later after it happened.i just don’t like the idea of the post saying where to send flowers to her to,that’s kinda depressing.why would anyone here know where she lives? :cuckoo:
td was great man! She really was. She had facts, real info, all that.

Kat was too. Different people.

Forum List

Back