Cowboys Players & Owner Jerry Jones link arms & kneel together to anthem on Monday Night Football

The Babylonians in ancient Egypt god of 'endlessness' in 'a quest for longevity' kneel down in a very similar fashion that is why I ask.

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.
That's totally false ..... as they announced, the team knelt together in a sign of unity ... not in protest. Then, they rose and stood for the National Anthem.

Please try to get it right.

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.

Good job cowboys :)....snowflakes and Trump are a whiney minority, they can watch NASCAR.

I think by kneeling for the NA Jerry Jones and the white players following his lead showed empathy for the Black community and their grievance. That noble gesture has done much to bring Americans together in a quest for change. Thank you Mr. Jones and thank you to all the White players who joined their Black brothers in making a statement that is still resonating across the nation.
Bullshit, he is pandering to the mobster elitist pushing an agenda.

Jerry Jones - Wikipedia According to an interview with Jones on HBO, after graduating from college in 1965, he borrowed a million dollars from Jimmy Hoffa's Teamsters union to open up a string of Shakey's Pizza Parlor restaurants in Missouri. When that venture failed, Jones was given a job at his father's insurance company Modern Security Life of Springfield, Missouri. He received his master's degree in business in 1970. After several other unsuccessful business ventures (including an attempt, again using Teamsters money, to purchase the American Football League's San Diego Chargers in 1967), he began an oil and gas exploration business in Arkansas, Jones Oil and Land Lease, which became successful.[3]
What does that have to do with kneeling during the NA or kneeling before the flag?
agenda pushing and dumbass players appear more than willing to go along...
You're sick!

I think by kneeling for the NA Jerry Jones and the white players following his lead showed empathy for the Black community and their grievance. That noble gesture has done much to bring Americans together in a quest for change. Thank you Mr. Jones and thank you to all the White players who joined their Black brothers in making a statement that is still resonating across the nation.
Bullshit, he is pandering to the mobster elitist pushing an agenda.

Jerry Jones - Wikipedia According to an interview with Jones on HBO, after graduating from college in 1965, he borrowed a million dollars from Jimmy Hoffa's Teamsters union to open up a string of Shakey's Pizza Parlor restaurants in Missouri. When that venture failed, Jones was given a job at his father's insurance company Modern Security Life of Springfield, Missouri. He received his master's degree in business in 1970. After several other unsuccessful business ventures (including an attempt, again using Teamsters money, to purchase the American Football League's San Diego Chargers in 1967), he began an oil and gas exploration business in Arkansas, Jones Oil and Land Lease, which became successful.[3]
What does that have to do with kneeling during the NA or kneeling before the flag?
agenda pushing and dumbass players appear more than willing to go along...
You're sick!
Contraire, I am a realist who realizes that greedy fools use other fools to push their own agendas and I check the facts.

Oye vay...for the love of God, are you that dense?
If they were following his lead, they would have already been kneeling!

priorities are so screwed up and ass backwards.

Yes, there are rogue, racist, trigger happy, bad cops.
Yes, black lives have been needlessly lost as a result

But, the miniscule percentage, if represented by toilet paper
of black men, unnecessarily killed by a white cop,
couldn't wipe my ass if I took a good shit!

Police shootings 2017 data

Police Violence against Black Men is Rare

As of today, there have been 519 homicides
so far, this year, here in Chicago, 78% were black

A person is shot every 2 hrs and 18 mins,
a person is murdered every 12 hrs and 24 mins

Hey Jackass! 2017 stats/Chicago
(my neighborhood made the list for deadliest hoods)

The black community has bigger fish to fry

If black lives really mattered, to BLM,
they would be addressing the real issues facing their community,
and become pro active in quelling the black on black killings
and violence and gangs and kids having babies, and welfare cycle,
fatherless children, drug dealing, on and on and on, I could go

Jerry Brown and the Cowboys, the NFL, NBA, MLB, BLM
all lead by Colin Kaepernick, should stand together
to fight the real battle, instead of a non existent war!

No one knows. The original point of the protest has been lost.

White people are bad.
There are a lot of dumb-asses pushing that declaration for a desired effect and outcome.

There's almost nothing in the headlines that doesn't have something to do with the anti-white agenda.
Well the ones that actual do and have discriminated against other people causing damage are most generally democrats from my personal experience and they cover for one another instead of dealing with it properly. That has created problems where they got an edge to say 'look anyone that won't play this chit game with us is a racist', even when the people they say that about aren't even white.

How naive are you? No one gives a shit about the black community and whatever their grievance is.
Oh how wrong you are. Whatever exploitive value the black community has for either rich white democrats or rich White republicans is big business. That 1.5 trillion dollars black spend every year in White businesses gets a lot of attention. You may be too poor to realize that but wealthy Whites know the deal.

Nothing is resonating across the country except anti-American protests at football games.

Protesting the disproportionate murder of unarmed blacks by officers of the law is unAmerican? Don't be stupid. Peaceful protesting is as American as apple pie.
If you stand against the right of people to assemble and petition the government for resolution of their grievances you are standing against the Constitution.

Trump played them like a card and had their dumb asses kneeling on the field
Trump is a megalomaniacal fool who Is the laughing stock of Europe
and the rest of the industrialized world.

Meanwhile, blacks will continue to be killed in record numbers in cities all across America.
But whites will continue to
Kill each other or die of opiod overdoses all across this nation and no one cares.

The NFL and the black community have won nothing here.

They've got you talking... That's something right there.

Edit - Oh, and the Cowboys stood for the anthem. Which is what Trump and Jerry Jones wanted them to do.
I wasn't watching and will not watch pro football again until Kaepernick is picked up. So i will have to take your word for it. If that was the way it went down...I'm disappointed. The black players should not have kneeled under those circumstances. Solidarity is the key and Blacks don't love each other enough to stick together like RW white males do.so sad.
;

How naive are you? No one gives a shit about the black community and whatever their grievance is.
Oh how wrong you are. Whatever exploitive value the black community has for either rich white democrats or rich White republicans is big business. That 1.5 trillion dollars black spend every year in White businesses gets a lot of attention. You may be too poor to realize that but wealthy Whites know the deal.

Nothing is resonating across the country except anti-American protests at football games.

Protesting the disproportionate murder of unarmed blacks by officers of the law is unAmerican? Don't be stupid. Peaceful protesting is as American as apple pie.
If you stand against the right of people to assemble and petition the government for resolution of their grievances you are standing against the Constitution.

Meanwhile, blacks will continue to be killed in record numbers in cities all across America.
Kill each other or die of opiod overdoses all across this nation and no one cares.

Edit - Oh, and the Cowboys stood for the anthem. Which is what Trump and Jerry Jones wanted them to do.
I wasn't watching and will not watch pro football again until Kaepernick is picked up. So i will have to take your word for it. If that was the way it went down...I'm disappointed. The black players should not have kneeled under those circumstances. Solidarity is the key and Blacks don't love each other enough to stick together like RW white males do.so sad.
;

how do people like you even exist? Are you fucking joking?

Thank you Mr. Jones and thank you to all the White players who joined their Black brothers in making a statement that is still resonating across the nation.
JQP is denser than three day old dog shit.
No..not dense..I stopped watching foot ball after Kaepernick was blacklisted. My opnion on the Jerry Jones kneeling affair was based on what i read from other posters .. I now see that was a mistake...

If they were following his lead, they would have already been kneeling!

priorities are so screwed up and ass backwards.

Yes, there are rogue, racist, trigger happy, bad cops.
Yes, black lives have been needlessly lost as a result

But, the miniscule percentage, if represented by toilet paper
of black men, unnecessarily killed by a white cop,
couldn't wipe my ass if I took a good shit!

Police shootings 2017 data

Police Violence against Black Men is Rare

As of today, there have been 519 homicides
so far, this year, here in Chicago, 78% were black

A person is shot every 2 hrs and 18 mins,
a person is murdered every 12 hrs and 24 mins

Hey Jackass! 2017 stats/Chicago
(my neighborhood made the list for deadliest hoods)

The black community has bigger fish to fry

If black lives really mattered, to BLM,
they would be addressing the real issues facing their community,
and become pro active in quelling the black on black killings
and violence and gangs and kids having babies, and welfare cycle,
fatherless children, drug dealing, on and on and on, I could go

Jerry Brown and the Cowboys, the NFL, NBA, MLB, BLM
all lead by Colin Kaepernick, should stand together
to fight the real battle, instead of a non existent war!

Race based statistics matter when white people want to use them to vilify the black community; but,when race based stats show unarmed blacks are killed by cops 7 times as often as unarmed whites are...you aren't interested. You dismiss that startling statistic as a necessary evil due to your erroneous perception that blacks are more violent and deserve that high kill rate.
The black community has bigger fish to fry?
Just because the media doesnt seem to be interested in publishing stories about blacks working to address the violence in their communities doesn't mean its nit taking place.
"Doesn't sound like they've been ignoring or excusing this sort of violence. Plenty of black leaders and organizations in Chicago and elsewhere spend a lot of time and energy trying to prevent crime in their communities. There are rallies, conferences, prayer vigils and gun turn-in days. Last year, thousands of volunteers manned "Safe Passage" routes to get children to school unharmed."
Do black leaders ignore black-on-black crime?

;

how do people like you even exist? Are you fucking joking?
Hell no.I am not joking... The joke is your thinking most Americans are like Trump and you. I embrace a diversity of opinion and would be utterly turned off by the ant colony mentality of the average RW white male.

Forum List

Back