Cowboys Players & Owner Jerry Jones link arms & kneel together to anthem on Monday Night Football

Are you saying that one teacher intiated a fight with all those alt-righties with sticks? :rofl: :rofl: Yeah....Alt-Righties....such victims. At least this one thinks so:
upload_2017-9-26_12-38-38.png

Are you saying that one teacher intiated a fight with all those alt-righties with sticks? :rofl: :rofl: Yeah....Alt-Righties....such victims. At least this one thinks so: View attachment 151493

If you really cared at all about truth, then you would have seen the video that depicts the events leading up to that little scuffle, where a group of unwashed antifa types carrying sticks and bats stalk and threaten the alt-right guys down the street and eventually one sucker punches a dude from behind and then his friends come to help him.

apparently, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin hosted a 2016 fundraiser for Crooked Hillary. figures.

I'm still lost on the symbolism of kneeling as a show of defiance. In all cultures everywhere and for all time, kneeling is surrender.

Kaepernick is 1/2 white, was raised by white parents & was pushed into this idiocy by his Egyptian Muslim girlfriend.

When these black NFL millionaires do something about the greatest threat to blacks in America - black on black violence - I'll pay attention

The one ting we have seen since Trump was elected was a behind the scenes attempt to lift the sanctions.

Lying is what you Stalinists do.

{
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump grudgingly signed into law new sanctions against Russia on Wednesday, a move Moscow said amounted to a full-scale trade war and an end to hopes for better ties with the Trump administration.

Congress overwhelmingly approved the legislation last week, passing a measure that conflicts with the Republican president’s desire to improve relations with Moscow.}

Trump signs Russia sanctions bill, Moscow calls it 'trade war'

So, you're a fucking liar. But hey, you're a Communist, such is your nature.

When has Trump attacked Putin in a tweet? The meme is not crushed.

The NFL players are not antifa. You are the Stalinists. You show no concern that the Russians are interfering in our elections. You use stereotypes to attack people. You can be a conservative and against Trump. People who support Trump are fake conservatives. You are the traitor.

You show no evidence that Russia interfered in our elections. I have LOTS of evidence the Mexico interfered in our election, but you Stalinists have no issue with that,

Further, the chief of staff to Mafia Don Hillary is a fucking Russian agent. What, did CNN and the rest of the fake news fail to tell you that John Podesta, half of the Podesta Group along with his brother Tony, is a registered agent working on behalf of the Russian government? Or were you just too fucking stupid to grasp it when you were told?

You Communists come in two flavors, the evil scum like Hillary and Obama, and the dumb as dirt drones like you.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="debbiedowner, post: 18225692, member: 61632"
You don't want to rule? Then why you being the dumb fuck trying to instill your beliefs on everyone else.[/quote]

You're a Communist, hence dumb as a fucking brick. You don't understand what the word "instill" means.

To edify your barely literate Bolshevik ass;

{
in·still
inˈstil/
verb
  1. 1.
    gradually but firmly establish (an idea or attitude, especially a desirable one) in a person's mind.
    "how do we instill a sense of rightness in today's youth?"
    synonyms: inculcate, implant, ingrain, impress, imprint, introduce; More
    }

Now this is fucking disrespecting the flag.

In what way, Comrade Pot?

we stand for the flag, we need for the fallen. THE END.

I'm sorry, but the image of multi-millionaire, pampered minority athletes protesting they can't get a break in America is a bridge too far.

we stand for the flag, we need for the fallen. THE END.

I'm sorry, but the image of multi-millionaire, pampered minority athletes protesting they can't get a break in America is a bridge too far.

We stand to show our respect and honor for the tens of thousands who have come home in boxes draped with that flag, after giving everything to defend our right to speak, worship, and congregate as we choose.

Those like bodecea who are actively fighting to end those and other civil rights kneel to show their contempt for these same men. Nazi Pete and her fellow Progressives ooze with hatred for this nation and everything it stands for. The most free nation in the history of the world is branded "oppressive" by the Stalinist scum. The most multicultural and inclusive nation in human history is spat upon as "racist" by the Khmer Rouge scum.

We stand, they crawl in the gutter where they belong.

Kneeling during the anthem is an insult to the flag and country.
You forgot to say "in my opinion". Because that's all it is.
Wow, I had forgotten what an idiot you are.

The flag represents the entire USA nation, the government, the people and the land it controls; the entire nation.

When the NFL felons are showing disrespect to that flag, they are showing their disrespect for the people of this country as well, who are also their customers.

But you wont understand it, this simple fact, because you are a leftwing ideologue and you abandoned any thinking process in order to be an ideologue.

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.

Why is it when an NFL player stands for the anthem on his own, the right say "well done for standing up for your beliefs", but when someone kneels for the anthem, they don't say "well done for standing up for your beliefs"?

It's incredible how so many people can be so contradictory so often.

Kneeling during the anthem is an insult to the flag and country.
You forgot to say "in my opinion". Because that's all it is.

You ignored the rest of my post, or you would have realized I was not saying that I think kneeling during the anthem is an insult, I was instead questioning Darkwind's opinion that kneeling during the anthem is an insult, and NOT kneeling during the anthem is an insult.

So, no, I didn't forget to say in my opinion, because it is NOT my opinion. Context. It matters.

The far left wants to drive the narrative that the USA is an evil country. Why? They want to change everything

Delusional Dems built a 2016 run on identity politics. Lost. Now they're shifting to anti-American. Good luck in 2020.

Forum List

Back