Cowboys Players & Owner Jerry Jones link arms & kneel together to anthem on Monday Night Football

"Spoke to Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys yesterday. Jerry is a winner who knows how to get things done. Players will stand for Country!" - Trump

America 2017: Only player forced by his team to apologize for national anthem reaction is the war vet who stood up

America 2017: Only player forced by his team to apologize for national anthem reaction is the war vet who stood up

You assume he was forced. Also, Roethlisberger gave a couple of statements about regretting how things happened which could be taken as apologies.

Roethslsisbe...fuck it...whatever his name is, said he couldn't sleep at night because of what his team did. yea right!

The far left wants to drive the narrative that the USA is an evil country. Why? They want to change everything

To be fair, the mantra of Make America Great Again assumes that America is not currently great, so the far left isn't the only political group where people don't think the country is in a great state at the moment.
IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT? ...where the oppressed only have to kneel for 2 minutes before taking the Mercedes back to the mansion.

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.
The only possible way that Jerry Jones could have been more insulting and nasty would be to go to Arlington and piss on the grave stones himself.

View attachment 151348

Oh, you must mean the soldiers who gave their life defending the constitution and your right to say what you want and their right to kneel. You do mean the soldiers, right? If you ever served I bet you were thinking you were defending, what?
You seem to think that these people get to do this without consequences. They deliberately took a knee to insult those who have bled and died for this country and then think they are absolved for it by suddenly standing just before the playing of the anthem. That is pretty much the antics of 5-year-old children thinking they are getting away with something. They are not. They knelt with the intent of protesting America, our flag, and our anthem. Like cowards, the jumped up and said, "who me?".

As I said, they could not have insulted this country more unless they went and pissed on the headstones of those who gave their life for us.
They took a knee against socials injustice. Good for them. 20 years ago players were in the locker rooms during the anthem. It was not until recently they were paraded out with the intent of maximizing military recruitment. If they are not allowed an opinion, don't use them as political pawns. That simple.
Politics interjected themselves into sports and now they can't take the backlash. Oh well. Should have left the athletes to athletics.

DKnBsxeUEAI-8UM.jpg

DKnCDSOVwAAv_Yn.jpg

Jerry Jones cowered to liberal elites and the whole Dallas Cowboy team just got booed. Shame on all of you, you anti American wimps.
The only possible way that Jerry Jones could have been more insulting and nasty would be to go to Arlington and piss on the grave stones himself.

View attachment 151348

Oh, you must mean the soldiers who gave their life defending the constitution and your right to say what you want and their right to kneel. You do mean the soldiers, right? If you ever served I bet you were thinking you were defending, what?
You seem to think that these people get to do this without consequences. They deliberately took a knee to insult those who have bled and died for this country and then think they are absolved for it by suddenly standing just before the playing of the anthem. That is pretty much the antics of 5-year-old children thinking they are getting away with something. They are not. They knelt with the intent of protesting America, our flag, and our anthem. Like cowards, the jumped up and said, "who me?".

As I said, they could not have insulted this country more unless they went and pissed on the headstones of those who gave their life for us.
They took a knee against socials injustice. Good for them. 20 years ago players were in the locker rooms during the anthem. It was not until recently they were paraded out with the intent of maximizing military recruitment. If they are not allowed an opinion, don't use them as political pawns. That simple.
Politics interjected themselves into sports and now they can't take the backlash. Oh well. Should have left the athletes to athletics.
Another strawman.

They are allowed an opinion. Protesting against their disrespect for the flag (no one cares that they claim they are not doing that, far too many people see it that way) can be done without offending anyone. It's called getting into the community afterward and putting some sweat into what you believe. Disrespecting Anthem and Flag draws attention away from the message and will not solve the issue. So, it is no longer about the issue of alleged social inequities against black men, its about standing up for your right to piss people off.

So are the fans are protesting too, as is their right. It is also their right to speak out, publically, against the disrespect for our nation. Regardless of the intent, the disrespect is happening and people don't like it. That is their First Amendment right.

"I don't think its too much to ask the players in the National Football League to stand for our National Anthem," - Pence
I don't think its too much to ask the nation to
stop supporting the muder of ANY unarmed American citizen by cops. ..and yes, that includes unarmed Blacks. If kneeling when the NA is played steers the focus of national attention in that direction...so be it.

You and Trump are anti-American wimps. The Trump garbage.

The irony of claiming that defenders of the American flag are anti-American is lost on these leftards, but it is still worth the laugh, roflmao
Defenders such as Trump? Where was he when America called upon him to defend the flag in real live combat? He shirked his duty just like the coward that General Patton slapped for feigning illness. Now he and those "pay -tree -oughts" who never served
want to embrace the flag and the National Anthem. They wrap their whitness around those national icons and disrespt the sacrifices that Blacks, Hispanics and Asians
made fighting right beside their fellow white Americans who actually served.

The United States of America is dead. We are not united in any meaningful way. We have no common principles. No culture. Nothing.

No one is looking back at Trump not joining the military. No one. Everyone is looking at the NFL acting like fools. And, now they are being treated like fools.

This controversy is over and you lost. The wave is building against you. Trump, no Trump, you lost. So stand like a man and take it.

If they did not kneel during the na, there is no issue. Locking arms while standing is not offensive at all. I stand always but don't sing not do I put my hand over my heart to help with that nonsense....

Someone actually had the nerve to take a knee at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. That is the definition of absolute trash.

DKwIHELX0AEAsuc.jpg

Trump told Fox News that some NFL owners are "afraid of their players." Dog whistles getting loud enough for humans to hear now...

BREAKING NEWS: The Chicago Police Dept has replaced all sirens with the National Anthem, to force suspects to stop running and take a knee.

Forum List

Back