Covid is Political

It was the same for my husband and myself who were not tested but I am almost certain got it in 2020. Uncommon head ache, body aches for a few days and no residual symptoms. Others of our family and friends also sailed through it with little or no after effect. However we lost three beloved family members and one close friend to the virus and some others were still suffering after affects months and years later.

The virus is real and for some deadly. I am not an anti-vaxxer and believe the vaccine likely saved millions of lives and/or ugly after effects. I also respect the choice of those who chose not to do it.

I do not blame Trump or his administration for any errors dealing with it in those early months before ANYBODY knew what we were dealing with or how to deal with it. I think he did a splendid job doing what he could to find a remedy or remedies, provided field hospitals for large population centers, subsidized treatment and meds so nobody would be denied treatment. And he was urging the businesses and schools open up long before most of the governors were willing to do that. He was blasted by the left for saying that this virus, like all others, would likely just go away at some point. He never encouraged vaccine mandates.

And for anybody who thinks there wouldn't be an electionyearscam variant of this virus, I still have that nice assortment of pretty bridges for sale.
Trump sent a frigging HOSPITAL SHIP to New York and fucking Andy Cuomo turned it down. There's Democrat leadership for ya.

1693239683760.png

Trump sent a frigging HOSPITAL SHIP to New York and fucking Andy Cuomo turned it down. There's Democrat leadership for ya.
Yes and he sent the infected elderly back to nursing homes where they infected and killed many too rather than use the field hospitals that Trump set up in NY City.

But the left and never-Trumpers accuse Trump for everything that went wrong when none of it was his fault or doing.

It was designed to kill people who aren't in good health. Then they came out with the kill shots. FYI, all the politicians never got shots of the killer vaccine. They all got placebo shots. Your problem is you believe everything you see on CNN.
1+ million...

Well you are living proof it didn't go for the dumb people..

COVID cases are on the uptick. This has been in the news for the past week, so I'm hardly surprised that hospitals are preparing to receive COVID patients. Is it a crisis? No, probably not. The medical establishment loves to overreact and exaggerate shit, but I would have liked for the woman in the video to explain "what is really going on."
Not surprised you weren't smart enough to figure it out on your own.

If you would read up onto my previous post - then you would realize that your assumption or rather accusation towards me is total bollocks.

The vaccinations were and still are intended primarily to reduce fatalities or serious health complications - and logically a vaccinated population will also help to reduce the spread of Covid as well. (as to how effective - I wouldn't know).

No one except MAGA's and other dumb folks, ever propagated that the vaccination prevents someone a 100% from getting COVID, and especially not in regards to all those still new mutant variants showing up. Just as a common flue shot doesn't guarantee a 100% protection - but it is proven that the more a population is vaccinated towards a common flue, that it is reducing the spread of flue infections in general.

Your statement: We know now it did not make one bit of difference in spreading the disease
You got a scientific source for that claim? aside from Tucker Carlson & Co.
No one? Biden said if you are vaccinated you cannot spread or get Covid. I agree he is a nobody but he said that.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Wife and I both came down with the Kung Flu back at the end of 2021. Specifically New Year's Eve weekend. All it was was nothing but a PITA head cold for us, a day to sleep for me and 5 days with pay from work. About the only aftereffects were a nagging cough for my wife that would not go away, and extra snot in the nose for me.

We think my wife had it the first time in April of 2020. She came home from work that day, early, freaking out, convinced that she had it. She'd tried stopping at a few walk-in-clinics on the way home, but none would see her. Eventually, she got a video-appointment with a doctor, who concluded, based on the symptoms that she was describing, that she most likely did have it. Based on that, she notified her employer, and stayed quarantined at home, for the requisite two weeks.

At the time, I was at home, recovering from a broken leg. My immune system was, at that time, much weaker than it usually is. The place where my wife worked at the time seemed to be perfectly optimized to insure that if one person came to work with a contagious illness, everyone would get it. It was common before I broke my leg, for my wife to be home sick with some bug or another that she'd caught at work, but I usually didn't catch it. After I broke my leg, if my wife brought home some bug from work, I usually got it too, and usually as bad as she had it.

On this occasion, with her quarantined at home with me for two weeks, no way for me with my weakened immune system to avoid being infected with whatever she had, I did not get sick at all. No symptoms. It seems that the original form of COVID-1984 was no match for my immune system, even in its weakened state.

Much more recently, September of 2022, both my wife and I came down ill with what felt like the same somewhat worse-than usual cold/flu. This time, we had some OTC COVID-1984 tests at hand, which we each used. I tested positive, right away. My wife tested negative, until a few days later.

My wife and I very much disagree about the dangerous experiment mRNA shit. I absolutely refuse to allow this shit in my body. My wife is, and was at the time “fully-vaccinated”. She got sicker than I did, and was sick longer than I was. Clearly, being “fully-vaccinated” didn't do shit to protect her from this disease.

But for neither of us was it anything worse than a bad cold/flu. I was better after a few days. Glad to have the whole week to recover, but by the second week, (still forced to quarantine) I was getting cabin ever, and desperately wanted to return to work.

The vaccinations were and still are intended primarily to reduce fatalities or serious health complications - and logically a vaccinated population will also help to reduce the spread of Covid as well. (as to how effective - I wouldn't know).

The empirical dat are pretty clear, that all this shit does is to provide a temporary, short-term protection, such that if you are infected with COVID-1984 shortly after receiving a shot, you are likely to have milder symptoms, possibly even no symptoms. This effect is temporary, hence the endless “boosters”.

By now, the data re absolutely clear that this shit does nothing at all to protect you from becoming infected with the disease, or to reduce the chance of spreading it to others.

In fact, it seems obvious to me, that if anything, it would increase the likelihood of spreading the disease to others. If you know you're sick, you know you're contagious, and you don't feel like doing much, you're more likely to stay home, away from other people, and therefore less likely to spread any disease that you may have to other people. If your symptoms are milder, or even absent, then you're more likely to be out spreading whatever infection you have, to others.

I think that it is obvious that as a means of protecting public health in general, this mRNA shit is counterproductive; that it increases rather than decreases the public health hazard that it purports to address.

That's even before we start taking into consideration, the growing empirical evidence of harm being directly caused by this mRNA shit to some of those who have stupidly allowed it to be injected into them.

Yeah - by 2021, it was pretty harmless to most.
When it first showed up - years earlier than 2019 - it was a beast.
But viruses want to live, and killing their hosts is a bad long-term strategy for that.

Based on my wife's and my experience, the 2020 version was milder than the 2022 version.

When my wife presumably had it, she didn't get nearly as sick from it as she did from the 2022 version , and I, being in a position where I could not possibly have avoided being exposed to anything contagious that she had, and having my immune system much weaker than usual, didn't get sick at all from the 2020 version. We both got much sicker from the 2022 version, than she did in 2020.

Usually, a cold/flu outbreak burns itself out in a few weeks, a few months at most. Everyone who is going to get sick from it, gets sick, and recovers, in a fairly short time period. Anyone who is going to die from it, dies in that short time period. We quickly get to the point where everyone has been infected, and is thereafter immune to that specific strain; and then we don't get another outbreak until the virus has mutated far enough to overcome the immunity that almost everyone has to the previous strain,

I think that the “flatten the curve” bullshit contributed greatly to making this outbreak much, much worse than it otherwise would have been. By slowing the spread, we just caused it to take much longer or everyone to be infected, and to gain immunity; and gave the virus plenty of time to mutate enough to infect people who'd had previous strains, before the previous strains are done burning out their supply of vulnerable hosts.

I remain absolutely convinced that if we had treated this as a routine cold/flu outbreak, then it would have behaved as a routine cold/flu outbreak, and would have been unremarkable compared to other cold/flu outbreaks.

Based on my wife's and my experience, the 2020 version was milder than the 2022 version.

When my wife presumably had it, she didn't get nearly as sick from it as she did from the 2022 version , and I, being in a position where I could not possibly have avoided being exposed to anything contagious that she had, and having my immune system much weaker than usual, didn't get sick at all from the 2020 version. We both got much sicker from the 2022 version, than she did in 2020.

Usually, a cold/flu outbreak burns itself out in a few weeks, a few months at most. Everyone who is going to get sick from it, gets sick, and recovers, in a fairly short time period. Anyone who is going to die from it, dies in that short time period. We quickly get to the point where everyone has been infected, and is thereafter immune to that specific strain; and then we don't get another outbreak until the virus has mutated far enough to overcome the immunity that almost everyone has to the previous strain,

I think that the “flatten the curve” bullshit contributed greatly to making this outbreak much, much worse than it otherwise would have been. By slowing the spread, we just caused it to take much longer or everyone to be infected, and to gain immunity; and gave the virus plenty of time to mutate enough to infect people who'd had previous strains, before the previous strains are done burning out their supply of vulnerable hosts.

I remain absolutely convinced that if we had treated this as a routine cold/flu outbreak, then it would have behaved as a routine cold/flu outbreak, and would have been unremarkable compared to other cold/flu outbreaks.
And Trump would have been halfway through his second term by now. There's the kicker right there.

This is why Joe Biden's Big Lie, which killed at least 300,000 Americans, was so very dangerous. Dumb people like Kruska fell for it, then went out and infected and killed thousands pf people because they thought they were "immune" from getting or spreading Covid.
You are a nonsense talker in that respect.

You got absolutely no proof that Biden or the vaccinations killed anyone - not to mention the ridiculous claim of 300,000 people

And people like me - did NOT get vaccinated - but lived almost 2 years under quarantine restrictions (China) so that we did NOT infect others or risk being infected -whilst people like you and the vast majority of people, aside from China, Vietnam and Taiwan - couldn't be bothered about restricting your "freedom" which resulted into 1,1 million Americans dying due to Covid.

You OBVIOUSLY don't even know as to what time period these 1,1 million dead Americans apply to - respectively recorded. And as to how many of those died in 2020. (400,000) 2021 (395,000) 2022 (245,000) 2023 ? And those who got infected and died in 2021 were due to nothing having been done during the Trump administration to stop the virus from spreading in 2020.

The person and administration that didn't do shit to protect the people and hinder the spread of Covid in e.g. the USA - was your St. Donald - you fool - and he was also the one to place his only bet and action onto making billions for the vaccine industry, ALL vaccines in the USA were developed and placed into action during the Trump administration - which now morons like you blame onto senile Biden.

You and MAGA's want to make it political? - the only proof you get is that Covid death went DOWNHILL after the senile Biden administration took over and promoted vaccinations.

Last edited:
This would contradict international studies and reports, also that of my family and my experience and dozens of other friends of mine in China and Europe, who got infected in 2022.
No one had more then mild flue symptoms for 1-3 days. None was hospitalized.

Whilst in 2020 the average duration of sickness was 2 weeks and many needed to be hospitalized.

The vast majority of Americans – 81% – have received at least the primary COVID-19 shots. For a while, most Americans who were dying of the coronavirus were unvaccinated. But more recently, that isn’t the case.

So much for those opposing- and trying to discredit vaccinations.
And everyone knows that MAGA hardcore lunatics make up for around 15% of the US population. These fellows are a minority and always will be a minority - therefore also only reflecting the opinion of a minority.

According to WHO, at least 90% of the global population has some level of immunity to the coronavirus whether through vaccination, infection or both.

Forum List

Back