Couple’s “Buy Black” Experiment Becomes Movement

I'm not the racist one, jungle bunny. I see, every day, how black business gets handouts in order to "compete". In fact, this company gets bonus points for even BEING minority owned in the bid process. If whites got the same you'd be screaming that the sky is falling. So, figure out what you want, negro: equality or segregation. Because, truthfully, YOUR kind of black can go ahead and take all the commerce you want back to africa for all I care. Racism is still racism even if YOU benefit from it, darky. I don't talk down to "so many blacks". I talk down to you. You see, cotton gin, while not all blacks are ******* YOU certainly are. I have no problem with non-racist blacks. Hence, I get along just fine with my co-workers. However, some racecard flinging bitch trying to valdiate racism as long as HE'S not on the recieving end is just that: a ****** no different than David Duke.

Why don't you just quit working there instead of coming on this forum talking negative about blacks and standing on your soapbox mouthing off? Are these people not paying your ignorant jackass an income? How often do you say ****** and jungle bunny when you're at work? If they fired you after finding this out would they be racist for doing so? You cry racism this and that because your logic says if a white person did this they wouldn't get away with it, but what if white people *COULD* get away with it, would it still be racist or not? Retard, your own logic refutes your jackass arguments.

Again, IM not the racist one here and have no problem working for THE BLACK MAN. Hell, MY boss is black as midnight and he's taking me out to lunch tomorrow. It's not all blacks that I have a problem with; it's ****** like you who scream and cry about whitey at every corner of your failure in life.

and yes, back when there was a concerted effort to keep blacks out of business and work it WAS very much racism. And, as a result, we have andi-discrimination laws in place to address that. Unfortunately, people liek you are still wandering around acting as if your black skin keeps you from being just as racist as David Duke. This is why you totally fucking fail when challenged to prove that whites are out buying white only products from white only stores. YOU see asians in your fucking gas stations and think it's a blank check to be as racist against whites as you'd cry to high heaven about if whites raked you over the same coals.

Don't talk to me about logic you dumb black bastard. You'll fail and have to cry about white people every time.

Sounds like you're jealous of black people making it combined with your sorry jackass inability to be as successful.

There are no Asians here where the Bass lives and mind you the Bass lives in an all black upper middle class neighborhood where most of us buy and get services from other blacks and or go to neighboring towns with black businesses to get services, so we're pretty much self sufficient and have been so for decades, which is why we are upper middle class and which is why whites who do the same thing are also affluent, we never asked whites for anything.

Why don't you just quit working there instead of coming on this forum talking negative about blacks and standing on your soapbox mouthing off? Are these people not paying your ignorant jackass an income? How often do you say ****** and jungle bunny when you're at work? If they fired you after finding this out would they be racist for doing so? You cry racism this and that because your logic says if a white person did this they wouldn't get away with it, but what if white people *COULD* get away with it, would it still be racist or not? Retard, your own logic refutes your jackass arguments.

Again, IM not the racist one here and have no problem working for THE BLACK MAN. Hell, MY boss is black as midnight and he's taking me out to lunch tomorrow. It's not all blacks that I have a problem with; it's ****** like you who scream and cry about whitey at every corner of your failure in life.

and yes, back when there was a concerted effort to keep blacks out of business and work it WAS very much racism. And, as a result, we have andi-discrimination laws in place to address that. Unfortunately, people liek you are still wandering around acting as if your black skin keeps you from being just as racist as David Duke. This is why you totally fucking fail when challenged to prove that whites are out buying white only products from white only stores. YOU see asians in your fucking gas stations and think it's a blank check to be as racist against whites as you'd cry to high heaven about if whites raked you over the same coals.

Don't talk to me about logic you dumb black bastard. You'll fail and have to cry about white people every time.

Sounds like you're jealous of black people making it combined with your sorry jackass inability to be as successful.

There are no Asians here where the Bass lives and mind you the Bass lives in an all black upper middle class neighborhood where most of us buy and get services from other blacks and or go to neighboring towns with black businesses to get services, so we're pretty much self sufficient and have been so for decades, which is why we are upper middle class and which is why whites who do the same thing are also affluent, we never asked whites for anything.

HAHA!

oh so NOW it goes from POOR BROKE BLACKS to JEALOUS OF WEALTHY BLACKS, eh? :lol:

oooook, tarbaby. whatever you say. Trust me, dude.. i'm more successful in my 32 years than you've seen in your entire life. That I work for minorities is neither here nor their to me. money talks, son, and clearly YOUR bullshit walks.

No, you are upper middle class because benevolent whites like myself allow you equality the likes of which you seem incapable of extending back to whites. If you want to segregate.. so be it. It's a testement to just how meaningless your commerce is that you have to STILL cry about whitey this side of your supposed upper middle class.. which, lets be honest, means that you own a car and haven't been on food stamps in a decade.

... and this proves?
I said probably most of the businesses in their neighborhood are corporate owned and he asked me to prove it. But some how it got turned into me saying Walgreens is racist.

uh, I didnt' say "corporate owned" at all. I said WHITE owned. Do I really need to scroll up and add insult to your injury here? If YOU equate WHITE OWNED with CORPORATE OWNED then, I guess, this is nothing but another layer of your racst bullshit.
in response to me saying corporate owned you flipping idiot!
but in any case here are the races of the people who own those businesses I listed.

Starbucks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Walgreens Newsroom: Gregory D. Wasson

Newsvine - Borders Group names new CEO, posts lower sales

Yahoo! Image Search Results for steve odland

wow! they are all white so there is your answer. I can keep listing them if you want.

I said probably most of the businesses in their neighborhood are corporate owned and he asked me to prove it. But some how it got turned into me saying Walgreens is racist.

uh, I didnt' say "corporate owned" at all. I said WHITE owned. Do I really need to scroll up and add insult to your injury here? If YOU equate WHITE OWNED with CORPORATE OWNED then, I guess, this is nothing but another layer of your racst bullshit.
but in any case here are the races of the people who own those businesses I listed.

wow! they are all white so there is your answer. I can keep listing them if you want.

the assumption being that WHITE OWNED equals CORPORATE OWNED, bitch. For real, if THIS is the kind of brain power that goes into your failed business then it's no shocker that it does fail. No one questions that giant fucking companies hurt mom and pop stores. NO SHIT. You think white shop owners havent felt the crunch of WAL MART? But, that isn't your concern here, bitch.. it's the RACIST element of BLACK ONLY commerce that seems make your pussy wet. This is why I gave you no less than three shots to clarify your position against POVERTY in general rather some validate racism.

By all means.. keep listing them. Your focus on who owns what as if that is an excuses to DISCRIMINATE speaks louder than your laughable ignorance. Like I said, bitch.. open a pandoras box of commerce race wars. I fucking DARE you.

the assumption being that WHITE OWNED equals CORPORATE OWNED, bitch. For real, if THIS is the kind of brain power that goes into your failed business then it's no shocker that it does fail. No one questions that giant fucking companies hurt mom and pop stores. NO SHIT. You think white shop owners havent felt the crunch of WAL MART? But, that isn't your concern here, bitch.. it's the RACIST element of BLACK ONLY commerce that seems make your pussy wet. This is why I gave you no less than three shots to clarify your position against POVERTY in general rather some validate racism.

By all means.. keep listing them. Your focus on who owns what as if that is an excuses to DISCRIMINATE speaks louder than your laughable ignorance. Like I said, bitch.. open a pandoras box of commerce race wars. I fucking DARE you.
and how many times have I said you should support the businesses in poorer white neighborhoods because obviously many people like you are not. I don't shop at Walmart, I buy groceries from a local grocery store that is locally owned, I work for a business in a poor white neighborhood. I support my community that is has strong majority of white people.
The people who started this grew up in the community they are now traveling to shop at, they obviously didn't forget where they come from. They saw that their old community was suffering and decided to do something about it. What are you doing for a poor white neighborhood near you since you are sure defending the business they "might" loose from this campaign along with the business they loose from corporations coming in?
All you can do is bitch about what these people are doing, while you do nothing.

HAHA!

oh so NOW it goes from POOR BROKE BLACKS to JEALOUS OF WEALTHY BLACKS, eh? :lol:

oooook, tarbaby. whatever you say. Trust me, dude.. i'm more successful in my 32 years than you've seen in your entire life. That I work for minorities is neither here nor their to me. money talks, son, and clearly YOUR bullshit walks.

Sure, tell the Bass anything to save that ugly face of yours, you don't have to chest pound to the Bass, if you have to tell yourself that you're more successful than the Bass says a lot about you, your ego and your insecurity.

No, you are upper middle class because benevolent whites like myself allow you equality the likes of which you seem incapable of extending back to whites.

repeat, no benevolent white man or woman gave the Bass and his family any goddamn, thats the thing about some of you deluded crackers with your superiority complexes, everything that blacks have achieved we have earned it with blood sweat and tears not because some crackers decided to quit being racist and start loving blacks. The laws of equality were already existent in this country for blacks after slavery, it was just a matter of enforcing the law, not whites granting blacks anything you jackass, but you're too damn stupid, thick and dumb in the head to realize that, you act as if every black should be kissing your ass and worshipping you and whites for benevolence and when they don't they're ungrateful racists, GTHO. The only reason why your pale white jackass and some of your kind are on top is because of ruthless exploitation and manipulation of minorities and poor whites, not because of hard work, education, good work ethic and any other BS you believe.

If you want to segregate.. so be it. It's a testement to just how meaningless your commerce is that you have to STILL cry about whitey this side of your supposed upper middle class.. which, lets be honest, means that you own a car and haven't been on food stamps in a decade.

This buy black movement isn't about segregation you jackass, its about giving a boost to black owned businesses and showing a willingness and determination to do so. You haven't shown one iota racism and or racist acts on the part of this couple, just your jackass logic that if whites would do it they wouldn't get away with it, which does not prove that its racist, because by that logic if whites could get away with it then it wouldn't be racist. Whats racist?not racist is not dependent upon what crackers like you can get away with/not get away with.

and how many times have I said you should support the businesses in poorer white neighborhoods because obviously many people like you are not. I don't shop at Walmart, I buy groceries from a local grocery store that is locally owned, I work for a business in a poor white neighborhood. I support my community that is has strong majority of white people.
The people who started this grew up in the community they are now traveling to shop at, they obviously didn't forget where they come from. They saw that their old community was suffering and decided to do something about it. What are you doing for a poor white neighborhood near you since you are sure defending the business they "might" loose from this campaign along with the business they loose from corporations coming in?
All you can do is bitch about what these people are doing, while you do nothing.

Apparently, you are too goddamn new around here to have ever read my threads against wal marts, capitalistas and poverty causing economics. THIS is why I gave you three fucking shots as taking the racism out of your concern about poverty. But, hey, again we see how deep you really want to dive into a fucking subject.

and, bitch, I volunteer at the local food bank once a month AND buy local as much as I can. Notice that I didn't say "volunteer at the local WHITE food bank" or "Buy ONLY WHITE FARMERS PRODUCTS". Thats the giant albatross around your goofy fucking neck. Insisting that WHITE PEOPLE = CORPS as if there are no blacks in business just paints you the fool that you are.

and bitch, you dont know me so don't assume you know what I do for whomever. Apparently, i'm smart enough not to fall in the same racist ditch that you , the bass and millions of decades old white people used to cry about regarding a percieved threat that, as they say, can only be solved via segregation. Water Fountains, pools and now commerce, eh you dumb ****? Why don't you wipe your pussy off and then go read some USMB archives about my positions FOR small business before letting your stupidity invite another dunce cap on your fucking head.

No, you are upper middle class because benevolent whites like myself allow you equality
QUOTE]so now you are taking credit for the fact he has made something for himself. So instead of black people taking ownership for themselves and helping each other succeed which is what they did during the Civil Right movenment they should just keep relying on white people to help them out. and by the way white people may have signed the bills but black people did the leg work on the civil rights movement. And if it wasn't for black people there would still be segregation, I didn't see too many white people volunteering to give equal rights to black people.
You are still missing the whole point of why these people are doing this but you claim everyone is ignorant. Also show me one quote where these people said they will never shop at a white business again or anything else negative about white people.

Sure, tell the Bass anything to save that ugly face of yours, you don't have to chest pound to the Bass, if you have to tell yourself that you're more successful than the Bass says a lot about you, your ego and your insecurity.

why should I lie to an ignorant ape like you, dude? I'm just stating the facts. Hell, you can't seem to make up your mind as to weather you are the giant victim or the giant king so I guess we'll just chock this up as another dumb post by charles "the gay man" bass.

repeat, no benevolent white man or woman gave the Bass and his family any goddamn, thats the thing about some of you deluded crackers with your superiority complexes, everything that blacks have achieved we have earned it with blood sweat and tears not because some crackers decided to quit being racist and start loving blacks. The laws of equality were already existent in this country for blacks after slavery, it was just a matter of enforcing the law, not whites granting blacks anything you jackass, but you're too damn stupid, thick and dumb in the head to realize that, you act as if every black should be kissing your ass and worshipping you and whites for benevolence and when they don't they're ungrateful racists, GTHO. The only reason why your pale white jackass and some of your kind are on top is because of ruthless exploitation and manipulation of minorities and poor whites, not because of hard work, education, good work ethic and any other BS you believe.

Listen, negro, you are off the field because white people made it so. THAT is the historic fact. The laws that occured in this country WERE FROM WHITE MEN. Hell, Abe lincoln ring a fucking bell, negro? He sure did look black, didn't he.

:rofl:

Listen, you black bastard, anytime you want to leave this WHITE PRODUCT of a nation then have at it. Until then, your silly ass reply sounds like Rodney King getting his ass beat by a bunch of cops. No wonder your people are more interested in rims and baby mammas insted of education if YOU are their example. sheesh...

This buy black movement isn't about segregation you jackass, its about giving a boost to black owned businesses and showing a willingness and determination to do so. You haven't shown one iota racism and or racist acts on the part of this couple, just your jackass logic that if whites would do it they wouldn't get away with it, which does not prove that its racist, because by that logic if whites could get away with it then it wouldn't be racist. Whats racist?not racist is not dependent upon what crackers like you can get away with/not get away with.

Segregation is eXACTLY what it's about. if your concern is the race of the person selling you goods then you are a racist. bottom line. If whites reacted in kind you'd be crying about.. you guessed it! RACISM. After all, we COULD give a boost to WHITE owned business, eh? Would you have a problem with that? OF COURSE YOU WOULD. THAT, you dumb negro, is the IOTA OF RACISM that you won't admit for no other reason than because YOU GUESSED IT.. you are black.

Again, start a pissing match with your bad 20% of the population. We BOTH know what your black ass relies on affirmative (racist) action like a child sucking a tit.

why should I lie to an ignorant ape like you, dude? I'm just stating the facts. Hell, you can't seem to make up your mind as to weather you are the giant victim or the giant king so I guess we'll just chock this up as another dumb post by charles "the gay man" bass.

Deluded faggot, the bass has never played the victim, but when there is racism against blacks the Bass will speak on it because wealth doesn't protect blacks from racism. The bass has nothing to prove to black hating racist faggot like yourself, you're just some chump over the internet thats all talk.

Listen, negro, you are off the field because white people made it so. THAT is the historic fact.

No faggot, that isn't an historic fact, go back and look at the facts jackass, even during slavery there were successful blacks during and after slavery and during segregation black created their own businesses to take of of self, like Madame CJ walker for example, the success blacks have had and continue to have to this day have nothing to do with crackers like you giving us anything, quite the opposite, the reason why a lot whites accumulated wealth during the early years of America is because of the slave labor of blacks, and this very same wealth some were able to pass down to their children

Make up your mind jackass, one minute you're berating blacks for being whiners wanting a handout then the next minute you're saying any success they have is due to benevolent crackers like yourself giving it to us, so does that imply equally that thjose who don't succeed haven't done so because of whitey?

Listen, you black bastard, anytime you want to leave this WHITE PRODUCT of a nation then have at it.

This country isn't a white man's creation/product, the US as it is today is the creation of races that are here and each has contributed to this country to make America what it is, period.

Until then, your silly ass reply sounds like Rodney King getting his ass beat by a bunch of cops. No wonder your people are more interested in rims and baby mammas insted of education if YOU are their example. sheesh...

The Bass' people are the same ones who are employing your, silly, stupid, racist white, ungrateful jackass.

Segregation is eXACTLY what it's about. if your concern is the race of the person selling you goods then you are a racist. bottom line. If whites reacted in kind you'd be crying about.. you guessed it! RACISM.

Again, your silly dumb logic doesn't make it racist, the dumb "if white people did it" argument doesn't fly, you have failed to point out exactly what is racist about it, they people are not saying separate from whitey, go to black only bathrooms, sit on a black part of the bus, go to a black school only, drink from a black water fountain, and neither are they calling for other races to stick to themselves, idiot, this is no way comparable to segregation which you have no idea about.

After all, we COULD give a boost to WHITE owned business, eh? Would you have a problem with that? OF COURSE YOU WOULD. THAT, you dumb negro, is the IOTA OF RACISM that you won't admit for no other reason than because YOU GUESSED IT.. you are black.

Jackass, whites are already giving boost to their own businesses, they just not stating buy white. You have proven no racism on the part of this couple.

Apparently, you are too goddamn new around here to have ever read my threads against wal marts, capitalistas and poverty causing economics. THIS is why I gave you three fucking shots as taking the racism out of your concern about poverty. But, hey, again we see how deep you really want to dive into a fucking subject.

and, bitch, I volunteer at the local food bank once a month AND buy local as much as I can. Notice that I didn't say "volunteer at the local WHITE food bank" or "Buy ONLY WHITE FARMERS PRODUCTS". Thats the giant albatross around your goofy fucking neck. Insisting that WHITE PEOPLE = CORPS as if there are no blacks in business just paints you the fool that you are.

and bitch, you dont know me so don't assume you know what I do for whomever. Apparently, i'm smart enough not to fall in the same racist ditch that you , the bass and millions of decades old white people used to cry about regarding a percieved threat that, as they say, can only be solved via segregation. Water Fountains, pools and now commerce, eh you dumb ****? Why don't you wipe your pussy off and then go read some USMB archives about my positions FOR small business before letting your stupidity invite another dunce cap on your fucking head.
I was stating the demographics of my community which is mostly white, doesn't mean I choose businesses because they are owned by whites it just means white people own most of the businesses. And I don't see where these people are completly segregating themselves from white people, they are just choosing to support the black neighborhood in which they grew up in.
And when I asked you why more white people couldn't do the same, your answer was they might get mugged or car jacked. Talk about assumptions.
And you have been assuming things about me the entire thread. I stated my reasons why I think this is good idea from them to do this for a year which is the timeline they gave for doing this never putting down white people or black people. It is a fact black owned small businesses have a much higher failure rate. And since you are for small businesses you understand they are what drive our economy. You can call me a racist all day but you come up with a different plan that will be more effective in supporting black owned businesses.

http://www.econ.yale.edu/seminars/labor/lap03/fairlie-031107.pdf

I can understand why blacks would buy black only. It's not trying to hurt whites, only trying to help blacks. But when your decisions are made by the color of someones skin that's racist.

I can understand why blacks would buy black only. It's not trying to hurt whites, only trying to help blacks. But when your decisions are made by the color of someones skin that's racist.

But the old double standard rears its head when someone says, " I only buy from white people but not because I'm against blacks I just want to help white people "

You can't have it both ways.

Blacks have fought to be treated as equal and to be part of the larger society and now they want to voluntarily segregate themselves.

There are all black schools because somehow that's better for black kids but if an all white school was proposed the holy shit would hit the fan and the blacks would be leading the charge.

I don't give a flying fuck if a group of people want to separate themselves but let's have some consistency here.

If one group can voluntarily segregate itself and not be called racist then any group should be able to do the same.

let the stupid bastards knock themselves out

if they enjoy buying inferior products at market unjustified prices - they are free to do that

meanwhile i will buy equally shitty Chinese crap for 10 times less

fucking morons don't understand that you can't pull yourself up by your own hair - but they are welcome to try !

Last edited:
Deluded faggot, the bass has never played the victim, but when there is racism against blacks the Bass will speak on it because wealth doesn't protect blacks from racism. The bass has nothing to prove to black hating racist faggot like yourself, you're just some chump over the internet thats all talk.

As if we don't already know that you are the biggest closet fag currently posting on this board, homo. You DO play the victim like a bitch every chance you get. Hell, your entire fucking input in this thread sounds like a fucking martyr LOOKING for someone to kick his ass. Well, bass, here I am to kick your fucking ass.

No faggot, that isn't an historic fact, go back and look at the facts jackass, even during slavery there were successful blacks during and after slavery and during segregation black created their own businesses to take of of self, like Madame CJ walker for example, the success blacks have had and continue to have to this day have nothing to do with crackers like you giving us anything, quite the opposite, the reason why a lot whites accumulated wealth during the early years of America is because of the slave labor of blacks, and this very same wealth some were able to pass down to their children

yea dude... IN THE NORTH, you dumb black bastard. You know, where WHITE MEN decided to let blacks be free. Hell, you STILL weren't an accepted equal. Shit, we STILL hear about that ole acre and a mule shit from your "poor me poor me" type. I've got a size 12 reparation for you, buddy.

Seriously, it's this kind of laughable shit that makes your ignorant ass so easy to pick on. AND, were it not for white men fighting a civil war YOUR black ass would still on the field. Hell, If the very man who wrote the fucking Constitution had slaves then you might as well get it through your dense fucking skull that you are wrong. end of story. But, it's fun to watch you insist otherwise and convey just how fucking dumb you are capable of being. Please, continue!

:clap2:

This country isn't a white man's creation/product, the US as it is today is the creation of races that are here and each has contributed to this country to make America what it is, period.

Name the black founding father, darkie. Go ahead... I'll wait..

And, to be honest, YOUR KIND haven't even had 50 fucking years in the role you enjoy today. If a black man invents peanut butter it's not as if this nation wouldn't have moved on without him. whooptyfuckingdo. Jazz? yea, that sure did fend of indians! :lol: Every time you find yourself not having to pick up cotton you should go thank a white man. EVERY time.

The Bass' people are the same ones who are employing your, silly, stupid, racist white, ungrateful jackass.

Again, money is money. And, to be honest, no one I work for is such the typical crybaby ****** looking to blame white people like you are. THEY have an education above your ghetto bullshit. Like I said, not all blacks are *******, bass.. but you certainly are.

Again, your silly dumb logic doesn't make it racist, the dumb "if white people did it" argument doesn't fly, you have failed to point out exactly what is racist about it, they people are not saying separate from whitey, go to black only bathrooms, sit on a black part of the bus, go to a black school only, drink from a black water fountain, and neither are they calling for other races to stick to themselves, idiot, this is no way comparable to segregation which you have no idea about.

YOU may not want it to fly because YOUR black ass benefits.. but hey, we saw racist white folk act in kind back when they were benefitting from killing people like Emmet Till so.. I guess you'll just have to deal with the backlash and cry about whitey some more.

Again, I've pointed out AGAIN AND AGAIN that the criteria of RACE is what makes it racist. If I choose NOT to buy from your black ass because you are a ****** you'd call me a racist, yes? Well, turnabout is fairplay. But thats cool.. let 80% of the population play by the same rules.. you'll be screaming about affirmative action and racial quotas five seconds after another black venture fails.

Jackass, whites are already giving boost to their own businesses, they just not stating buy white. You have proven no racism on the part of this couple.

PROVE it. Post your fucking evidence, you waste of fucking carbon and oxygen. I'd LOVE to see you do more than act like a fucking victim here. LINK YOUR SOURCE. Lets see you make a post that is a bit more fact heavy than racist bullshit rich.

I was stating the demographics of my community which is mostly white, doesn't mean I choose businesses because they are owned by whites it just means white people own most of the businesses. And I don't see where these people are completly segregating themselves from white people, they are just choosing to support the black neighborhood in which they grew up in.
And when I asked you why more white people couldn't do the same, your answer was they might get mugged or car jacked. Talk about assumptions.
And you have been assuming things about me the entire thread. I stated my reasons why I think this is good idea from them to do this for a year which is the timeline they gave for doing this never putting down white people or black people. It is a fact black owned small businesses have a much higher failure rate. And since you are for small businesses you understand they are what drive our economy. You can call me a racist all day but you come up with a different plan that will be more effective in supporting black owned businesses.

http://www.econ.yale.edu/seminars/labor/lap03/fairlie-031107.pdf

well YOUR fucking community isn't the litmus test by which the rest of the goddamn population is measured, bitch. And like I said above.. Fine. Fuck you. You validate the exclusive support based on racism all you want.. After the rest of us whiteys do the same don't come bleeding on my shoe about how racist such selective commerce is.

Are you suggesting that there IS NOT a greater crime rate IN THE EXACT FUCKING GHETTOS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? If the hypothetical Black Shoppe was located in a fucking suburban strip mall then the entire presume of yours is pretty much flushed down the shitter, eh? Sorry, risking the chance of being mugged just to hit up a ghetto mom and pop storer isn't temping NOR it is a white persons fault for valuing their personal safety above your bullshit excuse for racism. You haven't proven that white people purposefully buy their products from other whites any more than you've proven that (poor) whites don't need economic stimulus. But hey, Fuck poor whitey, right bitch? Some black motherfucker cries racism and your pussy gets wet while you totally disregard poverty of ALL races for the sake of your own racism. Again. Fuck you. I warned you that the stove was hot so go touch it and see what happens.

And, to be honest, YOUR KIND haven't even had 50 fucking years in the role you enjoy today. If a black man invents peanut butter it's not as if this nation wouldn't have moved on without him. whooptyfuckingdo. Jazz? yea, that sure did fend of indians! :lol: Every time you find yourself not having to pick up cotton you should go thank a white man. EVERY time.

From the food you eat to the music you listen to and all things in between blacks have contributed to this country as well as Native Americans, Chinese and Latinos. Curiously, what have you contributed? The white man blacks should thanks according to your logic, lynched, murdered, raped, bombed and sic dogs on the man so what the hell should the black man thank the white man for? Please, you're making a jackass out of yourself with your ridiculous arguments. You of all people should be thanking the black man for employing you sorry jackass, the black man thats employing you has nothing to thank you for.

Again, money is money. And, to be honest, no one I work for is such the typical crybaby ****** looking to blame white people like you are. THEY have an education above your ghetto bullshit. Like I said, not all blacks are *******, bass.. but you certainly are.

A black man is still employing your ungrateful jackass, so snap all you want about the blacks not contributing anything to America, we all know who you call boss.

The Bass is college educated, with a military background and comes from a distinguished upper middle class black family of clergymen, educators and business owners where we own our own property that has been passed down from generation to generation, what is your education background? Are you a homeowner? Do you own your own business? Do you have anything to pass down to your future offspring? The bass is simply the ****** you hate because you wish you had what he had.

Its a fact that white people, the same ones you think the black man should be thanking, oppressed the black man, thats not whinning, its s simple fact your jackass can't deny and doesn't like to hear.

You're a jackass that refutes yourself every time you post yet you think you're winning. On one hand, every success the black man has had in America he should thank the white man for allowing him to have and on the other hand those who fail are just whiners who can't do it on their own because they lazy *******, make up your mind jackass, whites get the credit for all the good the black man has accomplished but all the bad that has happened is all the black man's fault and the white man is totally guiltless? Its obvious you're just spewing BS for the sole purpose of arguing for the hell of it, not because you're making any point.

Again, I've pointed out AGAIN AND AGAIN that the criteria of RACE is what makes it racist. If I choose NOT to buy from your black ass because you are a ****** you'd call me a racist, yes? Well, turnabout is fairplay. But thats cool.. let 80% of the population play by the same rules.. you'll be screaming about affirmative action and racial quotas five seconds after another black venture fails.

Jackass, whites mostly buy from other whites anyways so if they said to buy white only what the hell difference would it make? The people in this campaign are not racist against white people, try proving that before you sat something is racist.

The only reason you say its racist is because right after segregation ended, a lot of dumb blacks went from supporting the black businesses that served them and threated them well during segregation, to throwing their money away to the same racist crackers who had just refused to serve them not long before. Hypocritical white liberals did of good job of deceiving blacks during those days to exploit and take advantage of the situation blacks were in to enrich themselves, a lot of them worked hand in hand with the segregationists. Fortunately for the Bass' neighborhood, we didn't follow suit and kept the money within our community, thus we are more affluent and not poor like those who throw their money away at people who don't really care about them. Some of the same stores that were around 60 years ago here here are still standing and catering to basic needs.

PROVE it. Post your fucking evidence, you waste of fucking carbon and oxygen. I'd LOVE to see you do more than act like a fucking victim here. LINK YOUR SOURCE. Lets see you make a post that is a bit more fact heavy than racist bullshit rich.

Whites don't mostly buy from whites? Who are they mostly buying from then, martians? Are they buying mostly from blacks, Latinos and or Asians?

Last edited:

From the food you eat to the music you listen to and all things in between blacks have contributed to this country as well as Native Americans, Chinese and Latinos. Curiously, what have you contributed? The white man blacks should thanks according to your logic, lynched, murdered, raped, bombed and sic dogs on the man so what the hell should the black man thank the white man for? Please, you're making a jackass out of yourself with your ridiculous arguments. You of all people should be thanking the black man for employing you sorry jackass, the black man thats employing you has nothing to thank you for.

seriously, are you fucking RETARDED? Google the words FOUNDING FATHERS and tell me how many black motherfuckers you see. :rofl: Jazz and Peanut Butter didn't create America, stupid. WHITE people did that. And yes, if it weren't for a white man then YOUR black ass would have never seen the inside of a radio station, tv station or, fucking lord knows, A SCHOOL. By all means, I hope you DO think I am making a jackass out of myself by pointing out the RACE OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS AND EVERY MOMENTUM THAT ALLOWS YOU OFF THE FIELD, bitch. :rofl:

And, to be honest, I've heard the BLACK company owner say specificalyl to hire more whites because too many blacks act like fucking thugs and he won't have that reflected in his business. So, I really am like the step-child that took your black ass place, negro. enjoy knowing that.

ps. go read a fucking history book, sambo. Thomas Jefferson would have had your black ass in the field.

A black man is still employing your ungrateful jackass, so snap all you want about the blacks not contributing anything to America, we all know who you call boss.

yea, a black man who is not a ****** like you are. See, I have no problem saying that. I can discern the difference between my black boss and your ****** ass. :thup:

The Bass is college educated, with a military background and comes from a distinguished upper middle class black family of clergymen, educators and business owners where we own our own property that has been passed down from generation to generation, what is your education background? Are you a homeowner? Do you own your own business? Do you have anything to pass down to your future offspring? The bass is simply the ****** you hate because you wish you had what he had.

sure you are, dude. SUUUUUURE you are. Prison based correspondence courses don't count, homey. I don't envy you in the slightest. Hell, it's downright obvious that you'd lie left and right to appease your ghetto self esteem, dude. Unlike you, I actually have a degree AND don't rely on my race to support my business. I live quite comfortably, thanks. And, I hate your ****** ass because you represent for blacks exactly what whites tried to shake from their shoe back in the civil rights era: racist pieces of shit. It's cool, dude.. your own ignorance, as verified by your laughable take on American history, does more to cripple you socially than anything I could say would.

Its a fact that white people, the same ones you think the black man should be thanking, oppressed the black man, thats not whinning, its s simple fact your jackass can't deny and doesn't like to hear.

Funny, I don't recall every owning a slave.. Gosh, I guess that makes you just another dumb negro playing the blues instead of doing what white people do and fighting for their status. Hell, it must suck to know that slavery didn't end by BLACK REVOLT so much as WHITE ABOLITION. I guess your kind were too busy being pussies and knowing their role instead of rising up, eh?

:lol:

You're a jackass that refutes yourself every time you post yet you think you're winning. On one hand, every success the black man has had in America he should thank the white man for allowing him to have and on the other hand those who fail are just whiners who can't do it on their own because they lazy *******, make up your mind jackass, whites get the credit for all the good the black man has accomplished but all the bad that has happened is all the black man's fault and the white man is totally guiltless? Its obvious you're just spewing BS for the sole purpose of arguing for the hell of it, not because you're making any point.

Listen, negro, if my point didn't resonate then you wouldn't find yourself having to say the same dumb shit over and over and over again. The FACT remains that every occasion where your kind was allowed closer to equality was the product of WHITE benevolence. You sure as fuck didn't fight against the south. You SURE as fuck didn't get a single Constitutional Amendment passes without good white people. And, for real, you sure as HELL wouldn't be where you are today if a white person didn't feelempathy for your black ass. So, I'll take this as your way of thanking me and my ancestors for our help and guidance to where you are today.

You are welcome, charles bass. You are very welcome.

Jackass, whites mostly buy from other whites anyways so if they said to buy white only what the hell difference would it make? The people in this campaign are not racist against white people, try proving that before you sat something is racist.

Show your proof, negro. Nice use of the word "anyways" :lol:

And, you'll find out what difference it makes. Hell, your bitch ass wouldn't give up affirmative action if your life depended on it! You racist motherfucker.

The only reason you say its racist is because right after segregation ended, a lot of dumb blacks went from supporting the black businesses that served them and threated them well during segregation, to throwing their money away to the same racist crackers who had just refused to serve them not long before. Hypocritical white liberals did of good job of deceiving blacks during those days to exploit and take advantage of the situation blacks were in to enrich themselves, a lot of them worked hand in hand with the segregationists. Fortunately for the Bass' neighborhood, we didn't follow suit and kept the money within our community, thus we are more affluent and not poor like those who throw their money away at people who don't really care about them. Some of the same stores that were around 60 years ago here here are still standing and catering to basic needs.

yea.. YEA! blame it on blacks who went to white schools too! :rofl: you dumb ******. Like I said, open this pandora's box, holmes.. I WANT you to see how you'd cripple yourself.

Whites don't mostly buy from whites? Who are they mostly buying from then, martians? Are they buying mostly from blacks, Latinos and or Asians?

They buy from businesses with the better economic options REGARDLESS of the race of the person that owns the business. Again, and I realize that math is not your strong ability, WE ARE 80% OF THE FUCKING NATION. YOU ARE 20%. YOU WONT SEE 50% OF THE FUCKING COMMERCE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT REFLECTIVE OF 50% OF THE FUCKING POPULATION.

But, i'll give you another swing, stupid.. provide some evidence that white people are buying ONLY from white people instead of regurgitating the same old bullshit rhetoric, you racist motherfucker.

Last edited:
. The FACT remains that every occasion where your kind was allowed closer to equality was the product of WHITE benevolence.

Still more lies, the success of blacks is not due to white benevolence jaackass, its due to blacks doing for self. You're so fast to give credit to the white man for the black man's progress but are quick to reject any responsibility for all of the wrongs the white man has done to blacks, funny indeed.

You sure as fuck didn't fight against the south.

Neither did you but black Union soldiers did.

You SURE as fuck didn't get a single Constitutional Amendment passes without good white people.

Good white people who thought the black man inferior? Understand jackass, slavery was ended for economic reasons, not because whites wanted to be nice to blacks, it was becoming expensive and unprofitable and with the coming of the Industrial Revolution it was not needed.

And, for real, you sure as HELL wouldn't be where you are today if a white person didn't feelempathy for your black ass.

What empathy, the kind like Jim Crow and lynching and the separate but unequal written into law? The ones who bombed black churches and refuse to accept the black man's money at their lunch counters? Name these whites who felt empathy. You wuldn't have a job if a black man didn't feel empathy for you, now thats much more closer to reality.

The only people who have and still benefitted from the past actions of benevolent whites are today's whites, not blacks.

Still more lies, the success of blacks is not due to white benevolence jaackass, its due to blacks doing for self. You're so fast to give credit to the white man for the black man's progress but are quick to reject any responsibility for all of the wrongs the white man has done to blacks, funny indeed.

NAME NAMES motherfucker. Abe Lincoln sure was a black man! You don't have a SINGLE example of a black Emancipation Proclimation... a document that a WHITE MAN wrote with the support of WHITE northerners. Come on, PUSSY... lets see you whip out a single shred of fucking evidence beyond your goofy fucking black monkey laughable revised history. :rofl: you fucking failure as a human being.

Neither did you but black Union soldiers did.

yea, as if no one knows WHO fought is the very civil war in which your black asses were liberated! :rofl: :thup:

Black union soldiers didn't do a FRACTION of the dying that white men did, negro. Another reason why you should be thanking a white man DAILY.

Good white people who thought the black man inferior? Understand jackass, slavery was ended for economic reasons, not because whites wanted to be nice to blacks, it was becoming expensive and unprofitable and with the coming of the Industrial Revolution it was not needed.

But it STILL ENDED. Due to the express benevolence of WHITE PEOPLE. It sure as hell didn't end because your black asses rose up against the slave master.. thats for GODDAMN sure. And, a whole confederacy would disagree with you.. but hey.. Again, another reason why you should find a white man and shine his shoes today.

What empathy, the kind like Jim Crow and lynching and the separate but unequal written into law? The ones who bombed black churches and refuse to accept the black man's money at their lunch counters? Name these whites who felt empathy. You wuldn't have a job if a black man didn't feel empathy for you, now thats much more closer to reality.

Indeed, not every white person hated ******* just like not every black man is a ****** like you. Hell, the civil rights era would have NEVER HAPPENED if a majority of white people didn't decide to see you as equal. Do the math, sambo.. your 20% of the fucking population don't get Constitutional amendments passed. And, if you want a name, you fucking bastard, I'll start with John F Kennedy. Who, without his signature, remains the man who gave you the liberty to enjoy white schools, motherfucker.

and, as laughable as your lgoci is sambo, I'd have many, MANY job opportunities outside of this one. You see, when I'm compared to the average ghetto ****** thug I'm afraid you lose out every time. I guess thats what getting an education instead of a baby mamma gets me. :rofl:

The only people who have and still benefitted from the past actions of benevolent whites are today's whites, not blacks.

*yawn* go back to school, negro, before I dare you to name the black founding father again.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back