Genetically Pre-Programmed to Have That Many Kids

Blacks are genetically pre-programmed to procreate early and often:

Man has 21 children with 11 mothers! | 10connects.com | Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater

It's how they evolved.
1)Citing an outlier as indicative of a pattern is dishonest
2)Polygamy is common among all races
3)Women are the source of children. When considering matters of reproduction, the better indicator of 'reproductive potential' is female maturation and fertility

Whites evolved differently: fewer kids, more investment in each.

Better inform the Mormons:lol:

It's yet another reason the races cannot live together.

There is no logical connection between the above and your assertion.

Man has 21 children with 11 mothers! | 10connects.com | Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater

It's how they evolved.
3)Women are the source of children. When considering matters of reproduction, the better indicator of 'reproductive potential' is female maturation and fertility

Name one white male who has achieved this "feat."

And riddle me this: if you heard the facts of this case but not the races involved, WHAT RACE WOULD YOU ASSUME?

It's how they evolved.

Name one white male who has achieved this "feat."

And riddle me this: if you heard the facts of this case but not the races involved, WHAT RACE WOULD YOU ASSUME?

I know one white femal who has almost 20 ...

It's how they evolved.

abortionrates.jpg

JBeukema, maybe you could show us the stats of the black people?

an image from photobucket without a site? Very nice.

and his name/the album name is 'blackwomensuck' :lol:

I think Tank had the jungle fever and got shot down

And his statistics and disdain have absolutely nothing to do with the OP article about a black man seemingly determined to impregnate any woman stupid enough to spread her legs for him.

On paper, he has 20 possibly 21 children.

With a minimum wage job, he can't afford to support them all.

Desmond Hatchett, 29, says he wasn't out to set a record, though he certainly holds it in Knox County Juvenile Child Support Court.

Hatchett's children range in age from newborn 11.

There are at least 11 mothers; probably several more.

It's how they evolved.

Apparently my foremothers were Black.

My maternal grand-mother had seven kids.

My paternal grandmother had 7 kids.

My maternal great grandmother has 13 kids. (not sure about my paternal GGM).

It's how they evolved.

Apparently my foremothers were Black.

My maternal grand-mother had seven kids.

My paternal grandmother had 7 kids.

My maternal great grandmother has 13 kids. (not sure about my paternal GGM).

How many of them were abandoned?

In other words, you apparently condemn teenage pregnancy among minority races without considering its role as a reproductive strategy, in that concentration of childhood at an early age may positively impact labor market career options? You need to engage in consultation of the empirical research on this matter, something that you seem to have some amount of disdain for. For instance, you may want to consider Hotz et al.'s Teenage childbearing and its life cycle consequences: exploiting a natural experiment. Consider the abstract:

We exploit a "natural experiment" associated with human reproduction to identify the causal effect of teen childbearing on the socioeconomic attainment of teen mothers. We exploit the fact that some women who become pregnant experience a miscarriage and do not have a live birth. Using miscarriages an instrumental variable, we estimate the effect of teen mothers not delaying their childbearing on their subsequent attainment. We find that many of the negative consequences of teenage childbearing are much smaller than those found in previous studies. For most outcomes, the adverse consequences of early childbearing are short-lived. Finally, for annual hours of work and earnings, we find that a teen mother would have lower levels of each at older ages if they had delayed their childbearing.

The natural experiment is well augmented by related empirical research conducted by Geronimus and Korenman, namely their The socioeconomic consequences of teen childbearing reconsidered. The abstract is similarly telling:

Teen childbearing is commonly believed to cause long-term socioeconomic disadvantages for mothers and their children. However, earlier cross-sectional studies may have inadequately accounted for marked differences in family background among women who have first births at different ages. We present new estimates that take into account unmeasured family background heterogeneity by comparing sisters who timed their first births at different ages. In two of the three data sets we examine, sister comparisons suggest that biases from family background heterogeneity are important, and, therefore, that earlier studies may have overstated the consequences of teen childbearing.

Forum List

Back