Coup D’etat: Pentagon & Obama Declare Congress Ceremonial

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNwOeyuG84]Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube[/ame]

Congressman Jones introduces bill that would subject Panetta & Obama to impeachment

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta’s testimony asserting that the United Nations and NATO have supreme authority over the actions of the United States military, words which effectively declare Congress a ceremonial relic, have prompted Congressman Walter Jones to introduce a resolution that re-affirms such behavior as an “impeachable high crime and misdemeanor” under the Constitution.

During a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing yesterday, Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey brazenly admitted that their authority comes not from the U.S. Constitution, but that the United States is subservient to and takes its marching orders from the United Nations and NATO, international bodies over which the American people have no democratic influence.

Panetta was asked by Senator Jeff Sessions, “We spend our time worrying about the U.N., the Arab League, NATO and too little time, in my opinion, worrying about the elected representatives of the United States. As you go forward, will you consult with the United States Congress?” Continued

Comment: WOW, so Congress doesn't matter now? Only what the UN, Nato and the President says? ITS TREASON!

I guess one thread is not enough to contain the ignorance of how our military operates internationally.

Can you imagine this motherfucker Obama reelected and free of any shred of even pretending to uphold the Constitution?

Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube

Congressman Jones introduces bill that would subject Panetta & Obama to impeachment

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta’s testimony asserting that the United Nations and NATO have supreme authority over the actions of the United States military, words which effectively declare Congress a ceremonial relic, have prompted Congressman Walter Jones to introduce a resolution that re-affirms such behavior as an “impeachable high crime and misdemeanor” under the Constitution.

During a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing yesterday, Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey brazenly admitted that their authority comes not from the U.S. Constitution, but that the United States is subservient to and takes its marching orders from the United Nations and NATO, international bodies over which the American people have no democratic influence.

Panetta was asked by Senator Jeff Sessions, “We spend our time worrying about the U.N., the Arab League, NATO and too little time, in my opinion, worrying about the elected representatives of the United States. As you go forward, will you consult with the United States Congress?” Continued

Comment: WOW, so Congress doesn't matter now? Only what the UN, Nato and the President says? ITS TREASON!

It's amazing... Bush got Authorization for everything he did from Congress...

And the Left Screamed Bloody Murder and "Unconstitutional" the whole time...

Obama is Acting as King, LITERALLY, and they sit Silent or are Assisting it.

If he Wiped his Ass with the Constitution anymore...

Wow.

:)

peace...

I guess one thread is not enough to contain the ignorance of how our military operates internationally.

So when did the UN and Nato take over the US government?

They didn't, perhaps you should consult the other thread you ignored where I have already explained my thoughts on this subject.

Your thoughts? WOW.

The Senator questioning seemed to be very shocked about he was being told, open treason.

But don't worry, we have your thoughts :cuckoo:

They didn't, perhaps you should consult the other thread you ignored where I have already explained my thoughts on this subject.

Your thoughts? WOW.

The Senator questioning seemed to be very shocked about he was being told, open treason.

The senator in question is fully aware of the facts he is acting shocked about.

Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube

It's amazing... Bush got Authorization for everything he did from Congress...

And the Left Screamed Bloody Murder and "Unconstitutional" the whole time...

Obama is Acting as King, LITERALLY, and they sit Silent or are Assisting it.

If he Wiped his Ass with the Constitution anymore...

Wow.

:)

peace...
He sure as Helll is.

Your THOUGHTS on the subject? Who cares? Like you are some international authority with the ultimate and final word on the subject and then actually chastise someone for not bowing to your opinion on another thread? Very full of yourself, aren't you. How very liberal of you with that kind of enormous amount of arrogance. Under no circumstances has the US turned over sovereignty to UN and no President has the authority to so. Ever. Under no circumstances. The UN has no authority over US forces to call them into active service and demand Congress release the necessary funds so they can do so. ARE YOU NUTS? A President doesn't control the purse strings for a reason - to prevent little egomaniacs like Obama from declaring Congress irrelevant and just playing dictator. Ever heard of the checks-and-balance of power in this nation specifically created to forestall the abuse of power and failure to govern only with the consent of the governed? Exactly where does bypassing the other two branches of government and turning over control of US troops to the UN fit in there do ya think? LOL. The US refuses to allow any foreign control over US forces and no President has the authority to give it. NOT part of their executive powers -and guess what? The other two branches actually take that seriously even if an egomaniacal and power drunk President may not at some point. Otherwise a President could allow foreign control of US forces for vile purposes, huh. Or even use foreign forces to hold onto power here too. He has no authority to allow foreign control of US forces and no authority to use foreign forces on our soil. Would be dictators aren't given sneaky little advantages like that and have no constitutional authority. Done deal on that one.

No other nation has forfeited its over sovereignty to UN either. Not part of the deal for joining. Your opinion on the matter doesn't change those facts. The UN has morphed into a total cesspool of perversion and corruption. It always will as long as we pretend the rulers of oppressed states, totalitarian regimes, dictatorships and communist regimes are legitimate rulers as the chosen leaders of their countrymen when they are no such thing. The UN doesn't even pretend to fulfill its founding mission and is little more than a vile, tasteless joke.

Last edited:

Your THOUGHTS on the subject? Who cares? Like you are some international authority with the ultimate and final word on the subject and then actually chastise someone for not bowing to your opinion on another thread? Very full of yourself, aren't you. How very liberal of you with that kind of enormous amount of arrogance. Under no circumstances has the US turned over sovereignty to UN and no President has the authority to so. Ever. Under no circumstances. The UN has no authority over US forces to call them into active service and demand Congress release the necessary funds so they can do so. ARE YOU NUTS? A President doesn't control the purse strings for a reason - to prevent little egomaniacs like Obama from declaring Congress irrelevant and just playing dictator. Ever heard of the checks-and-balance of power in this nation specifically created to forestall the abuse of power and failure to govern only with the consent of the governed? Exactly where does bypassing the other two branches of government and turning over control of US troops to the UN fit in there do ya think? LOL. The US refuses to allow any foreign control over US forces and no President has the authority to give it. NOT part of their executive powers -and guess what? The other two branches actually take that seriously even if an egomaniacal and power drunk President may not at some point. Otherwise a President could allow foreign control of US forces for vile purposes, huh. Or even use foreign forces to hold onto power here too. He has no authority to allow foreign control of US forces and no authority to use foreign forces on our soil. Would be dictators aren't given sneaky little advantages like that and have no constitutional authority. Done deal on that one.

No other nation has forfeited its over sovereignty to UN either. Not part of the deal for joining. Your opinion on the matter doesn't change those facts. The UN has morphed into a total cesspool of perversion and corruption. It always will as long as we pretend the rulers of oppressed states, totalitarian regimes, dictatorships and communist regimes are legitimate rulers as the chosen leaders of their countrymen when they are no such thing. The UN doesn't even pretend to fulfill its founding mission and is little more than a vile, tasteless joke.

That's an awful lot of angry typing to basically agree with me.

Your thoughts? WOW.

That American Soldiers go to war for the same banking interests which our Founding Fathers fought at our birth?

Who do you think CREATED the UNITED NATIONS and NATO?

YES, the very same powers our Founding Fathers fought to get away from.

Your thoughts? WOW.

That American Soldiers go to war for the same banking interests which our Founding Fathers fought at our birth?

Who do you think CREATED the UNITED NATIONS and NATO?

YES, the very same powers our Founding Fathers fought to get away from.

I'm not sure you even know what you are pissed about. When he was talking about permissions he was not talking about getting permission from the UN but permission to use various bases and airspace to conduct military action and assurances from other countries that they will not interfere. Sessions, like you, just assumed he was talking about the UN and used the opportunity to act like a jackass. We do not need permission from anyone to attack Syria but laying the diplomatic groundwork for that looks suspicious to those who reject diplomacy for a mindless brute force unilateral foreign policy.

Forum List

Back