"Country Folks Are The Soul Of The U.S.A."

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Let The Truth Be Told!!!

Meet a trick rider who does death-defying tricks on horseback at full speed

"GTP"
Trump-Stetson.jpg

Just an hour before the horrific massacre took place in Vegas, the audience was singing united “God Bless America.

A moving video in which the country music duo Big & Rich are leading the crowd in singing the song that makes them Americans and unites the American race by paying a respect to all those serving in the American military.

Just An Hour Before The Las Vegas Massacre Victims Singing “God Bless America” - Politico Office

Beautiful First ladie Mélania come and give support to a wounded country boy.

Gunderson released a statement on social media that has quickly gone viral after meeting the President and First Lady.

“I will never lie down when the President of this great country comes to shake my hand! There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president and my flag.”

What this true patriot said next will have you in tears.

“Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my President the respect he deserves!”

Last edited:

Ron Reagan republican president 1981-1989.

1) Did increase military spending along with government spending in general until we went from a creditor country to a debitor one.

2) Did cut taxes, but also raised them 18 times. Did not reduce government one bit, but thanks for your conservative canard.

3) What responsibility would that be? The one that forced states to raise the drinking age from 18 to 19?

4) Your reagan myths are not facts.

I grew up in the country on a farm and I loved most it. I live and work in the city now, but I am still a country kid at heart. I do love living in the city, though. When I get homesick or tired of the rat race, I visit my parents or go to our cabin in the woods. I've never liked country music, though. lol

Forum List

Back