Countries worse than

Who cares? What are you trying to get at?
you know.....you guys cry about him calling African countries and Haiti shitholes (and el Salvador...but they never mention that one).....so what country on Earth is worse than Haiti?
Is that really what you heard? Clean out your ears or stop listening to the spin.

The controversy is with his question asking why we need to let people immigrate from shithole countries like haiti. Its not about calling the countries shitholes, its about him saying that he doesn't want people from those countries in our country. Is it possible to be more pompous and elitist? Did you really not get that?
No I didn't get that.....I heard the quote.....do you have audio?

The people coming from those countries are very low skilled and do not add to our country.......how do I know?

He didn't say India....which is a shit hole country....So bad in fact, they had to remove currency and make people go to banks........yeah it's that bad

but he didn't say anything about them....why? Because their immigrants are educated and do well.....I work in IT and our team of 12 is led by an Indian an about 3/4 of the team are Indians.........they know their shit.......good people.....Haitians.....don't

We've know Haiti has been a shit hole for how long?
Why is it never fixed????
Did my point go right over your head? Here, read slowly... The dig on Trump isn't that he called Haiti a shithole, it is that he said 'Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?'

He is saying that if somebody is from a shithole country he doesn't want them here. You really don't understand how fucked up that is coming from the president of the US? What happened to Merit based? What happened to land of opportunity? Are we now going to judge people and close the door on them when they want to come to America to make a better life for their families just because they were born in a shitty place?

That's common sense. Haiti is a shit hole because it's infested with Hatians. Why would we want them to come here?

The fact of the matter is that when one emigrates, the reason one does so is one's decided that the place left sucks in comparison to the place to which one aims to move. If one didn't think that, one wouldn't have emigrated.

you know.....you guys cry about him calling African countries and Haiti shitholes (and el Salvador...but they never mention that one).....so what country on Earth is worse than Haiti?
Is that really what you heard? Clean out your ears or stop listening to the spin.

The controversy is with his question asking why we need to let people immigrate from shithole countries like haiti. Its not about calling the countries shitholes, its about him saying that he doesn't want people from those countries in our country. Is it possible to be more pompous and elitist? Did you really not get that?

The people coming from those countries are very low skilled and do not add to our country.......how do I know?

He didn't say India....which is a shit hole country....So bad in fact, they had to remove currency and make people go to banks........yeah it's that bad

but he didn't say anything about them....why? Because their immigrants are educated and do well.....I work in IT and our team of 12 is led by an Indian an about 3/4 of the team are Indians.........they know their shit.......good people.....Haitians.....don't

Did my point go right over your head? Here, read slowly... The dig on Trump isn't that he called Haiti a shithole, it is that he said 'Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?'

He is saying that if somebody is from a shithole country he doesn't want them here. You really don't understand how fucked up that is coming from the president of the US? What happened to Merit based? What happened to land of opportunity? Are we now going to judge people and close the door on them when they want to come to America to make a better life for their families just because they were born in a shitty place?

Glad you're for merit based immigration...that's progress

And what do you think merit based will do?

You think we're getting tons of people from Haiti?

a few.....but lets face it.....there isn't much talent there.
We'll get more people from Europe, certain Middle East countries, India, and Asia....

less from central America and Africa and the Caribbean.......

While the Middle East and India are shit holes........they provide value......Haiti doesn't......it's a complete waste of time.......the only positive thing about Haiti is it's close to the US.

so again, what countries are worse than Haiti.....and by worse....I mean economically, education, health care..........just give me some.....hint: it's gonna be very, very hard to do.
I don't care about which countries are worse than Haiti. I think a Haitian life is just as valuable as a Norwegian life and I don't think we should be judging people based on the country they happened to have been born in. Thats not what our country is about in my eyes.

We should be judging people based on the country they have been born in if we're deciding who we want to allow to immigrate here.

Liberia, Somalia, El Salvador to start with.

Is there an official list of shithole countries somewhere?

Who cares? What are you trying to get at?

That's common sense. Haiti is a shit hole because it's infested with Hatians. Why would we want them to come here?
I guess that concept is too big for your small brain to understand. It’s obvious to most of us.

We'll get more people from Europe, certain Middle East countries, India, and Asia....

While the Middle East and India are shit holes........they provide value......Haiti doesn't......it's a complete waste of time.......the only positive thing about Haiti is it's close to the US.

so again, what countries are worse than Haiti.....and by worse....I mean economically, education, health care..........just give me some.....hint: it's gonna be very, very hard to do.
I don't care about which countries are worse than Haiti. I think a Haitian life is just as valuable as a Norwegian life and I don't think we should be judging people based on the country they happened to have been born in. Thats not what our country is about in my eyes.

We should be judging people based on the country they have been born in if we're deciding who we want to allow to immigrate here.
Uh, no we shouldn’t. That’s statement is no different from racism. You aren’t judging people based on who they are but on where they are from. That’s just like judging them on what they looking like. Come on man. This conversation is sick.

My great grandfather came over from Sicily with pennies I’m his pocket and worked as a poor fisherman to provide a life for his family, he taught the trade to his son who grew the business and bought a boat, my grandfather passed it on to my uncle who spent most of his life running the boat then sold it to start a pizza chain which he is now passing down to his boys. That’s the American Dream. That wouldn’t have happened under the idiotic standards that you are spewing.

I guess that concept is too big for your small brain to understand. It’s obvious to most of us.
You're spewing platitudes, not "concepts." Those are designed for the gullible.

If we went to a merit based system, then almost no one from Haiti would qualify. Almost no one from any Moslem country would qualify.

If we went to a merit based system, then almost no one from Haiti would qualify. Almost no one from any Moslem country would qualify.
You are right and that’s why many are opposed to a merit based system. There is plenty of room for merit based in our system but it is against the american spirit to make the whole thing merit based.

Uh, no we shouldn’t. That’s statement is no different from racism. You aren’t judging people based on who they are but on where they are from. That’s just like judging them on what they looking like. Come on man. This conversation is sick.

So if they come from a prison, that shouldn't count against them? The fact is that people in different places exhibit different qualities. Poeple who grew up in a shit hole exhibit the qualities of being ignorant and uncivilized.

My great grandfather came over from Sicily with pennies I’m his pocket and worked as a poor fisherman to provide a life for his family, he taught the trade to his son who grew the business and bought a boat, my grandfather passed it on to my uncle who spent most of his life running the boat then sold it to start a pizza chain which he is now passing down to his boys. That’s the American Dream. That wouldn’t have happened under the idiotic standards that you are spewing.

Instead what would happen is that some doctor from Germany would come over and his son would found a Silicon Valley empire. We have no need of fishermen. We don't need carpenters and plumbers. We need doctors and engineers.

So if they come from a prison, that shouldn't count against them? The fact is that people in different places exhibit different qualities. Poeple who grew up in a shit hole exhibit the qualities of being ignorant and uncivilized.

Instead what would happen is that some doctor from Germany would come over and his son would found a Silicon Valley empire. We have no need of fishermen. We don't need carpenters and plumbers. We need doctors and engineers.
Are you fucking kidding?! Man I don’t think I can engage with this idiocrisy right now, it’s literally making me dumber.

You are comparing somebody coming from a prison to somebody coming from a poor country? Do I really need to explain the difference there? Just tell me you realize that was a piss poor comparison... otherwise I think I’m done with you for the day

You are right and that’s why many are opposed to a merit based system. There is plenty of room for merit based in our system but it is against the american spirit to make the whole thing merit based.

Whenever someone starts spouting slogans like "It's against the American spirit," it's because they know they are spewing bullshit that can't be supported with facts or logic.

One fact snowflakes need to get through their skulls is that our immigration system doesn't exist for the benefit of immigrants. It exists for the benefit of Americans who are already here. If that's unfair to aspiring immigrants, that's just tough shit.

“Bripat the idiot” said:
You must of taken a double dose of your stupid pills this morning. I’ve heard plenty of idiotic statements from you on this board but you are on a roll today.

The great thing about this country is my great grandfather the fisherman could come and was needed and contributed greatly to this country. So did the plumber and carpenter. And so did the doctor from Germany.

Here read this article about business icons who were poor immigrants and educate your ignorant ass
12 Immigrants Who Came To America With Nothing And Made A Fortune

A fisherman who comes over today isn't needed. He only takes a job from an American.

“Bripat the idiot” said:
You must of taken a double dose of your stupid pills this morning. I’ve heard plenty of idiotic statements from you on this board but you are on a roll today.

The great thing about this country is my great grandfather the fisherman could come and was needed and contributed greatly to this country. So did the plumber and carpenter. And so did the doctor from Germany.

Here read this article about business icons who were poor immigrants and educate your ignorant ass

A fisherman who comes over today isn't needed. He only takes a job from an American.
Or maybe the fisherman would help provide food for a community, hire and train other local fishermen in new techniques. Maybe he then invents a new type of tool or technology that revolutionizes the fishing industry because now he is in the best place in the world to accomplish your dreams. You are seriously lost man. I feel for you. So much hate and misunderstandings. I really do hope you get a change in perspective one of these days, if I had your state of mind I think I’d be a pretty miserable and bitter person

“Bripat the idiot” said:

Or maybe the fisherman would help provide food for a community, hire and train other local fishermen in new techniques. Maybe he then invents a new type of tool or technology that revolutionizes the fishing industry because now he is in the best place in the world to accomplish your dreams. You are seriously lost man. I feel for you. So much hate and misunderstandings. I really do hope you get a change in perspective one of these days, if I had your state of mind I think I’d be a pretty miserable and bitter person
The more likely scenario is that he can't get a job because there is high unemployment in the fishing industry, he goes on welfare and becomes a permanent burden to tax paying Americans. He never invents new tools or technology because he comes from a country where 70 is the average I.Q.

“Bripat the idiot” said:

The more likely scenario is that he can't get a job because there is high unemployment in the fishing industry, he goes on welfare and becomes a permanent burden to tax paying Americans. He never invents new tools or technology because he comes from a country where 70 is the average I.Q.
Well the great thing about American is he can have a chance to make it. With exception to refugees and special cases, we don’t just bring people over and throw them in welfare. It is an extremely long process to become a citizen and many standards need to be met or visas expire.

Forum List

Back