Counting Down The Seconds Until Putin Betrays Trump

You go ahead and count while we are busy winning all over the place.
What did you win?
Thank you, excuse me if I'm missing something here. Just about every single red state that was won over the last weeks and years; all of the people are beside themselves trying to figure out what they hell did they do...their health care is going away, min. wage hikes revoked, abortion rights gone, gay marriages denied, I mean the list is endless.....and its the voters who are suffering, not the politicians...and rightly so!!

/---- Actually they are counting down the hours till Trump is sworn in and Obozocare is swept into the dustbin of history. You tool.

What did you win?
Thank you, excuse me if I'm missing something here. Just about every single red state that was won over the last weeks and years; all of the people are beside themselves trying to figure out what they hell did they do...their health care is going away, min. wage hikes revoked, abortion rights gone, gay marriages denied, I mean the list is endless.....and its the voters who are suffering, not the politicians...and rightly so!!

/---- Actually they are counting down the hours till Trump is sworn in and Obozocare is swept into the dustbin of history. You tool.
Yeah, in a few more hours, your white ass along with the rest of you stooges will be poised to have the insert you deserve....I just hope it hurts

586d3cba1500002e00e9e6bb.jpeg

Russia’s primary interest is in weakening the United States’ imperial power. Trump’s interest is in extending it — that is, “Making America Great Again.”

Folks, let the fuck fest began!!

Do us a favor and hold your breath too.
What did you win?

Yeah, in a few more hours, your white ass along with the rest of you stooges will be poised to have the insert you deserve....I just hope it hurts

Hope your black ass keeps holding your breath.

Forum List

Back