Countdown Until The Leaker Is Exposed

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
A member of 'the gang of eight' who are the ones the Intelligence Community gives classified briefings to is going to be exposed as the one who has been 'leaking' the classified' information to the press.
The name is already known to members of the media and Clapper.
This traitor is a DEM.
There are numerous charges being prepared. One of them is Treason.

A member of 'the gang of eight' who are the ones the Intelligence Community gives classified briefings to is going to be exposed as the one who has been 'leaking' the classified' information to the press.
This traitor is a DEM.
Link?

This traitor is a DEM.

Why does it fit the definition of treason? Show me.

This traitor is a DEM.

Google it asshole!
The member's of the group of eight swore an oath never to divulge the content of ANY classified documents they are shown.
Within the written oath each of them signs is the admonition that to disclose classified government information to ANYONE is considered an act of treason.
I KNOW the name of the DEM member on the group of eight. So do a few hundred in the MSM. By the end of today everyone in the MSM will know the name of the traitor/s.
Don't you all worry. Her/his name/s will very soon be made public.
Watch for any moving vans outside the homes of the DEMs on the GOE.
That should tip you off.
I forgot to mention that ANYONE who KNOWINGLY accepts classified US government information is just as guilty. They are both traitors!
There's some LIB members of the MSM who are busy 'packing light' today.
Watch for any sudden resignations of these traitors.
Especially watch for any CNN/MSNBC employees who suddenly decide to move to Paraguay.
James Clapper is about to drop a fucking legal MOAB on the traitor/s. He's going to hand the case over to the new AG.
Pity the fucking traitors when Sessions finishes with them.

Last edited:
This traitor is a DEM.

Google it asshole!
The member's of the group of eight swore an oath never to divulge the content of ANY classified documents they are shown.
Within the written oath each of them signs is the admonition that to disclose classified government information to ANYONE is considered an act of treason.
I KNOW the name of the DEM member on the group of eight. So do a few hundred in the MSM. By the end of today everyone in the MSM will know the name of the traitor/s.
That should tip you off.
I forgot to mention that ANYONE who KNOWINGLY accepts classified US government information is just as guilty. They are both traitors!
Especially watch for any CNN/MSNBC employees who suddenly decide to move to Paraguay.
James Clapper is about to drop a fucking legal MOAB on the traitor/s. He's going to hand the case over to the new AG.

I know the real definition of treason, that's why I know it doesn't fit.

Show me your definition, and I'll point out your error.

This traitor is a DEM.

Google it asshole!
That should tip you off.

One or more DEM members of the GOE have disclosed highly classified US Government intelligence to LIB MSM media.
The LIB MSM KNEW they were receiving highly classified US Government intelligence.
The LIB members of the GOE swore an oath never to disclose this intelligence. They broke their oath.
That's treason.
I can't WAIT to watch the LIB MSM try to 'spin' this to the American patriots.

The way I see it, if it was really "classified", it would not be leaked to the media.

They knew it was bullcrap and marked it "classified" to add the weight to it so it's easier for lefties to believe in it, and as expected.

Of course lefties bought it, since they're all educated (trained) to believe in anything presented to them.

The way I see it, if it was really "classified", it would not be leaked to the media.

They knew it was bullcrap and marked it "classified" to add the weight to it so it's easier for lefties to believe in it, and as expected.

Of course lefties bought it, since they're all educated (trained) to believe in anything presented to them.
ANYTHING that is marked "Classified" IS considered Classified. NO exceptions.
The DEMs on the GOE committee have 'leaked' CLASSIFIED material to the LIB MSM. BOTH parties are going to be charged.
Clapper KNOWS who these traitors are. He's going to let the new AG prosecute these traitors.
I can't wait to watch these traitors lined up in handcuffs and chains and orange jump suits shuffling into a Federal court soon.
One VERY well known MSM TV host almost let the name/s of these DEM traitors slip out last night.

ANYTHING that is marked "Classified" IS considered Classified. NO exceptions.
The DEMs on the GOE committee have 'leaked' CLASSIFIED material to the LIB MSM. BOTH parties are going to be charged.
Clapper KNOWS who these traitors are. He's going to let the new AG prosecute these traitors.
I can't wait to watch these traitors lined up in handcuffs and chains and orange jump suits shuffling into a Federal court soon.
One VERY well known MSM TV host almost let the name/s of these DEM traitors slip out last night.

Every classified documents has log number, who classified it, etc.

If you look at Buzzfeed released pages, they're all marked as classified, and not all pages ended up in the intelligece reprot. Who classified them? Retired English guy, now private citizen, who wanted to add some meaning to them?

Tell me, is this post classified if I marked it CLASSIFIED?

This traitor is a DEM.

Google it asshole!
That should tip you off.

One or more DEM members of the GOE have disclosed highly classified US Government intelligence to LIB MSM media.
The LIB MSM KNEW they were receiving highly classified US Government intelligence.
The LIB members of the GOE swore an oath never to disclose this intelligence. They broke their oath.
That's treason.

That's awful!
That sounds like a crime.
That doesn't sound like treason.

This traitor is a DEM.

Google it asshole!
That should tip you off.

That's treason.
That's not treason, you know. It's illegal, but not treason.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

This traitor is a DEM.

When do you expect your claim to bear fruit! Today maybe?

This traitor is a DEM.

Do they get the news down there in Butthurt, Kentuck?

This traitor is a DEM.

We don't get no news here in buttfuck, ky. ;)

I think the op might be a little confused about which party is doing the leaking.

House Republicans Break The Law By Leaking Classified Clinton FBI Interview Info
From August? That's not what the subject is about. You're a little slow on the draw there partner.

I googled gang of 8 classified leak. And that's all that came up.
I think it's about the CIA leak.
I think the op might be a little confused about which party is doing the leaking.

House Republicans Break The Law By Leaking Classified Clinton FBI Interview Info
From August? That's not what the subject is about. You're a little slow on the draw there partner.

I googled gang of 8 classified leak. And that's all that came up.
My guess is Schumer or McCain.

This traitor is a DEM.

We don't get no news here in buttfuck, ky. ;)
I suppose no news is good news in buttfuck.

Forum List

Back