Countdown To Trump's Impeachment -- Official USMB Pool

The 10th of Never

Dems don't have the balls, or the votes, to do it,

Trump will get the majority of Governors to allow his a 3rd Term as he makes America Great Again and you return to the Islamic cesspool from which you emerged.

Please state the month, day and year the House votes impeachment charges.

1st Place: Dinner with Hossfly at Applebees
2nd Place: A set of steak knives.

"2nd Place: A set of steak knives."

There are a number of people here who have become so unhinged I'm afraid they shouldn't be allowed near sharp objects :omg:

Trump is not going to be impeached. All the noise is being made by chowderheads that don't know any better. He's doing stuff that should have been done long before now.

Actually at the rate he's digging himself it's more likely to be months than years........

Rump hits Majority-Disapproval Status in Record Time

>> Gallup, which has measured job approval for presidents for decades, shows Trump's approval so far at 45%, with 48% disapproving. That's an average of several days' polling.

The daily trend lines are not kind to the new administration. As of Saturday, 51% of Americans disapproved of Trump's performance.

That's a record for the speed of getting to majority disapproval.

By comparison, President George W. Bush hit majority disapproval six months into his second term, in June 2005, and remained in negative territory for the rest of his tenure. <<​

Rump has accomplished in one week what it took Shrub --- the worst President in recent years --- four and a half years to do. Protests going on everywhere.

Git 'er dun!

Last edited:
The 10th of Never

Dems don't have the balls, or the votes, to do it,

And I suppose you think the Repugs are on his side? They know he's an outsider, they look at him as if he's 3rd party.

He done burned him some bridges in that party.

Ted Cruz.... Marco Rubio.... Lindsey Graham.... John McCain.... Susan Collins.... that's five Senators right there.

A poll determining the number of USMB libs with a 24 hour psych hold by January 20, 2018 would be fun. (4)

1. I don't know how long it will take, so I don't have a guess to offer. I don't like guessing.
  2. I don't know whether I'd care to sit and eat Hossfly. I don't generally dine with complete strangers.
  3. I have enough steak knives, but I could find a good use for an additional set if I were to win one. Hopefully the first place guesser is given the option of taking the second place reward instead.

Yo,
"""January 20th 2024"""

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-735189.gif

1. I don't know how long it will take, so I don't have a guess to offer. I don't like guessing.
  2. I don't know whether I'd care to sit and eat Hossfly. I don't generally dine with complete strangers.
  3. I have enough steak knives, but I could find a good use for an additional set if I were to win one. Hopefully the first place guesser is given the option of taking the second place reward instead.

I don't like Applebee's so there's my excuse.

When I read the first prize I figured the second prize was gonna be --- TWO dinners at Applebee's with Hossfly ;)

Or maybe "Dinnner at Applebee's with Hossfly -- and he pays"

Forum List

Back