Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

Ya...right. Maybe in Salt Lake City.. I don't believe you. Pretty young girls with that stiff Mitten's bumper stickers? You'll need to provide a pic or it's pure bullshit.

If you were talkin a gay bar I might give ya the benefit of the doubt. I've been listening to Willard without the video and I discovered after carefull analysis that he has NO bass in his voice at all. He sounds gay as hell.

Huggy, normally I view you as a blowhard, but now you're into full retard mode.

Between the Mormon and the skinny gay guy, you think your fellow twinks will be supporting the Mormon?

how long were you there?

Just until my wife got off work.

Oh, and all the pretty girls had Romney stickers on their cars...

Ya...right. Maybe in Salt Lake City.. I don't believe you. Pretty young girls with that stiff Mitten's bumper stickers? You'll need to provide a pic or it's pure bullshit.

If you were talkin a gay bar I might give ya the benefit of the doubt. I've been listening to Willard without the video and I discovered after carefull analysis that he has NO bass in his voice at all. He sounds gay as hell.

Speaking of Sissies .. Check out the major Weenie-N-Chief on his girly bike with helmet! LOL

Attachments

• $weenie-in-chief-on-bicycle.jpg
    $weenie-in-chief-on-bicycle.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 65
Oh man, not sure what Helen Thomas is. But she's definitely not a Conservative...

helen-thomas-zombie.jpg

Speaking of Thomas, a little something I wrote about here awhile back.

But, seriously, who really cares what Helen Thomas thinks about anything? She's like that crazed and deformed aunt (the obscenity-spouting elephant girl) one might hide away from the neighbors in one's basement for most of the year and only briefly let out, though tethered to a chain, for spring cleanings. Fortified by a stiff shot of whisky and wearing a face shield to protect the eyes from errant sprays of spittle, one would then drive her back into the dark recesses with a cattle prod while the eldest son stood by with a double-barreled shotgun . . . just in case the old battleaxe broke free of its bonds.

Forum List

Back