Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

This has to explain USMB Dem-Bot ignorance. This is where they get their 'News & Information' from...Whoopi Goldberg's stank butt.

"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube

you really are a fucking idiot.

i guess that explains the ron paul shit, but you gotta be blind AND stupid to think coulter is good looking.

:eusa_boohoo: Lay off those Whoopi stankers. You've sniffed one too many there dipshit.

try harder, stevie wonder

you really are a fucking idiot.

i guess that explains the ron paul shit, but you gotta be blind AND stupid to think coulter is good looking.

:eusa_boohoo: Lay off those Whoopi stankers. You've sniffed one too many there dipshit.

try harder, stevie wonder

Oh, you know you just wanna hold & caress that stank butt. You so nasty. :puke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

Boy, this really is the essence of the right wing foot loops.

Hungry and homeless children?

Who cares?

The right wants to know your cup size.

op, Coulter is any BUT honest. All he knows is what will sell his books.

I don't have my hip boots so didn't wade through the rw shit but I'd bet shrill fishwife $arah has been mentioned.

Jeezus fucking Krist but this is the dumbest thread you rw's have come up with in a long time.

OTOH, its kinda nice to see the rw's admit they have no substance and no brains.

Say what you want about Coulter, but she is very honest.

Either she's a liar or you're blind. Or both.

colter.jpg

Who cares?

I don't have my hip boots so didn't wade through the rw shit but I'd bet shrill fishwife $arah has been mentioned.

Jeezus fucking Krist but this is the dumbest thread you rw's have come up with in a long time.

OTOH, its kinda nice to see the rw's admit they have no substance and no brains.

:eusa_boohoo: Lighten up Francis.

Look, you really need to stop huffing paint. Ann "The Man" Coulter is beautiful like the sound of screeching tires is soothing. Good Lord, what world do you live in where that hideous beast is considered beautiful?

Here's another beauty for ya:

To a leftist, this is ugly;

AnnCoulter.jpg

But this is a great beauty;

220px-Helen_Thomas_2009.jpg

Leftists are fucked up in the nerve cluster that substitutes for a brain...

Who cares?

this is the dumbest thread you rw's have come up with in a long time.

Au contraire, luddly. It's the perfect showcase for your gender confusion.

Ah, the left...the party that embraces all.

But if they don't agree with you, and you're female, expect every demeaning epithet they can lay their hands on to be thrown at you. Ugly, bad mother, slut, etc.

Way to take women seriously, you loons.

And if you're black and dare to walk away from the Party Line, you're called an Uncle Tom.
If you're black and female..you get the treatment they like to give Condi. It's the only way they can get away with tar and feathering these days.

But if they don't agree with you, and you're female, expect every demeaning epithet they can lay their hands on to be thrown at you. Ugly, bad mother, slut, etc.

are you in the right thread?
because this one is about coulter stating that all pretty girls are right-wingers.

are you in the right thread?
because this one is about coulter stating that all pretty girls are right-wingers.

could have fooled me..this thread appears to me to be a lefty bash-fest obsessing on whether or not the faggoty leftwing loons on this site would have sex with her or not. If they were ever given a chance, and if they were even inclined towards the opposite sex.

Look, you really need to stop huffing paint. Ann "The Man" Coulter is beautiful like the sound of screeching tires is soothing. Good Lord, what world do you live in where that hideous beast is considered beautiful?

Here's another beauty for ya:

To a leftist, this is ugly;

AnnCoulter.jpg

But this is a great beauty;

220px-Helen_Thomas_2009.jpg

Leftists are fucked up in the nerve cluster that substitutes for a brain...

:clap2: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back