Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

Dems, the party that fears smart women.

And tries to marginalize them by saying they look like guys, they're dumb, or they're bad moms.

Yep, no hot women here:

watch-eva-longoria-speech-at-democratic-national-convention.jpg

kerry-dnc-467.jpg

Obviously this is much hotter:

ann-coulter-101907.jpg

Not.

Okay, I've passed my one image of Coulter a day limit. Now I have to pray for forgiveness.
BTW--because fuck shears, that's how this leftist rolls.

:thup:

Meh, so you like brunettes.

Thrilling.

Yeah, could be that...

Or it could be that I don't find hate-filled, nasty, blonde, crypt-keeper types, that would sell out their own mother for a few political points, attractive.

And those women in those pictures are hot, young, idealistic, intelligent liberal women, so hair color doesn't really matter.

Meh, so you like brunettes.

Thrilling.

Yeah, could be that...

Or it could be that I don't find hate-filled, nasty, blonde, crypt-keeper types, that would sell out their own mother for a few political points, attractive.

And those women in those pictures are hot, young, idealistic, intelligent liberal women, so hair color doesn't really matter.

Here, here.

Btw, Scarlett Johanssen belongs there, too.

how long were you there?

Just until my wife got off work.

Oh, and all the pretty girls had Romney stickers on their cars...

Ya...right. Maybe in Salt Lake City.. I don't believe you. Pretty young girls with that stiff Mitten's bumper stickers? You'll need to provide a pic or it's pure bullshit.

If you were talkin a gay bar I might give ya the benefit of the doubt. I've been listening to Willard without the video and I discovered after carefull analysis that he has NO bass in his voice at all. He sounds gay as hell.

Forum List

Back