Could Webb Challenge Hillary?

Former Sen. Jim Webb is considering challenging Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination.

An interesting statement, considering that no one has announced their candidacy for any future presidential election yet.

Have fun wasting your time analyzing people that will eventually say "jk guys, not running" months ahead of any elections, though.

Former Sen. Jim Webb is considering challenging Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination.

An interesting statement, considering that no one has announced their candidacy for any future presidential election yet.

Have fun wasting your time analyzing people that will eventually say "jk guys, not running" months ahead of any elections, though.

Sure will, thanks.

And he was a Marine :thup:

I've been saying for years we need a President with a military background who actually knows what the hell he's doing when performing duties as Commander in Chief.

Yeah, I like that about him, too.

I also like the fact that he holds positions that piss off both ends of the spectrum...

:laugh:

Yup. I heard him when he gave the commencement speech for the University of Virginia about 2, maybe 3, years ago and it was one of the best speeches I've ever heard. I remember thinking THAT guy should be in the White House. Sadly I doubt he'll run as he chose not to campaign for reelection to the Senate because he didn't like Washington. It's a case of the best man suited for the position is the man who doesn't want it.

I think he only ran in the first place to get his message across he wasn't supposed any chance at all against George Allen. But then Allen was a huge racist and Webb won in a squeaker. If he'd run again last time he would've won in a landslide.

Forum List

Back