Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

I think right wingers don't particularly care if he's actually guilty or not. They think he's bad and they want their person to win, so they'll instigate and throw shit around regardless. It's the same thing left wingers do in regard to Trump.
As it stands no, HE IS NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING.
So............the sky is not blue. Got it.

In reality, no, the sky is not blue. It only APPEARS blue. An important distinction, especially given the context...

So you think Hunter gets that job if his last name is Crepitus instead of Biden?

Most amusing, the Trumpublicans whining about Biden's son or anyone monetizing their name. Isn't that Trumpybear's business model?

If Trumpybear actually did have any evidence at all he would have given it to his AG and let the DOJ take care of the matter, not demand an announcement by a foreign Government that it is investigating a US Citizen who just happens to be his chief political rival.

Seriously?

If you are going to make such an accusation, please give me some research and a link to what the Trump boys are into and their links.

Thanks in advance.

Trump once put his name on everything from deodorant to water bottles —

Trump once put his name on everything from deodorant to water bottles — here's where those products are now

I'm sure his daughter is an expert at voting machines and nursing homes too.

China grants more trademark approvals for Ivanka Trump firm - including voting machines

But I don't think anything illegal is going on with either Biden or Trump profiting on their name only.

No, not corrupt at all to funnel million of dollars to VPOTUS family
Except thats not really what happened.

5 years @ $50k per month = $3 million

View attachment 293480
And nothing to do with Joe.
Right.... and you actually believe none of that money was funneled down to Joe?
Right. I do.

Great! I will sell those lottery tickets to you for half price. They’ve only been used once. You’re either a liar or an idiot.

View attachment 293480

So you think Hunter gets that job if his last name is Crepitus instead of Biden? If so, I have some barely used lottery tickets I’d like to sell you.
How many things do the tRump kids get because they are named tRump?

Exactly! I agree with you. Their last name affords them perks. So you see it with Trump’s kids, but you can’t see it with Biden’s. You’re a partisan hack.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”
Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance
...................................................................................................................................................
Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................
Debunking 4 Viral Rumors About the Bidens and Ukraine

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
NYT, WaPo, NBC, New Yorker. The Atlantic...

FakeVery.jpg

If you don't think The Senate Impeachment Trial isn't going to be The Joe and Hunter Biden Show, starring John Podesta, John Kerry's son, Nancy Pelosi's Son, President Zelinsky, The Ukraine Prosecutor, and all the people who were involved in FISA Abuse and The Dirty Dossier, you have your head in the sand. Zaid and Eric Ciaramella and other "Spies" and anyone whow lobbied for a COUP and wanted an impeachment before the president even took office, will be put under oath and destroyed under cross examination. It's going to look like Sherman's march to the sea.

Even Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler will be forced to testify and will be made fools of on National TV, and The Senate will drag this out as long as they can because what Pelosi did was completely devoid of DUE PROCESS and is Unprecedented. Just as spying on a presidential campaign was unprecedented. The Democrat Party is going to get hammered and destroyed in The Senate, especially The Obama Administration.

People are pissed and Hell is Riding a Fast Horse to bring you all to justice.

So you think Roberts will allow testimony from witnesses who didn't witness the events the President will (allegedly) be impeached for?

The kangaroo nature of that will be on display for the American voters and the entire world to laugh at.

The investigation into his misconduct will continue throughout next year.

Drip, drip, drip.......
Absolutely he has to allow evidence of Corruption in the Ukraine, and evidence that points to a plot to Impeach The President since before he was sworn in, and since we now know The Dirty Dossier also came out of The Ukraine and Clinton and The US Embassy were involved in compiling it and propagating it, ALL OF THAT now comes in to play.

Like I said, you folks made a HUGE Strategic Mistake. You should have thrown in The Towel when The Mueller Report Failed you.

The Focus in The Senate is going to be Corruption in The Ukraine, and The Right of The President to inquire about it, and the right of The President to Resist A COUP that The Obama Administration, Clinton Campaign, and Loyal Leftists Launched against him.

It's going to be a Blood Bath for the Democrat Party in The Senate on on Election Day.

Even The Republicans paid a heavy price for a FAIR PROCESS against Clinton, in which they chose to not convict him.....so how much worse do you think it is going to be for The Democrat Party when the trending is showing that people think what The Left is doing is unfair and immoral, Support for The President is trending upwards and support for Impeachment is spiraling downwards.

Yet, I told you this was going to happen nearly three years ago when The Left started a Non Stop Siege of The White House over Butt Hurt Feelings, and Clinton and her investors not being able to buy The White House when they Blew $1.5 Billion to do so, outspending The President 6-1, and even with the Main Stream Media, and Putin's Dirty Dossier trying to drag Cankles McPutin across The Finish Line could not pull it off.

So the Trumpublicans are going to try and introduce evidence from Russian Intelligence sources and ignore information from the US intelligence sources (which they already have)?

Say, maybe they could subpoena that John Solomon guy and put him under oath along with that Nunes lackey, and find out what they know about how the Russian propaganda ended up with the Trumpublicans in the first place.

Wikileaks isn't "Russian Propaganda."

You do know that, don't you?

Does Wikileaks have anything to do with Trumpybear's coercion of Ukraine?

If you don't think The Senate Impeachment Trial isn't going to be The Joe and Hunter Biden Show, starring John Podesta, John Kerry's son, Nancy Pelosi's Son, President Zelinsky, The Ukraine Prosecutor, and all the people who were involved in FISA Abuse and The Dirty Dossier, you have your head in the sand. Zaid and Eric Ciaramella and other "Spies" and anyone whow lobbied for a COUP and wanted an impeachment before the president even took office, will be put under oath and destroyed under cross examination. It's going to look like Sherman's march to the sea.

Even Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler will be forced to testify and will be made fools of on National TV, and The Senate will drag this out as long as they can because what Pelosi did was completely devoid of DUE PROCESS and is Unprecedented. Just as spying on a presidential campaign was unprecedented. The Democrat Party is going to get hammered and destroyed in The Senate, especially The Obama Administration.

People are pissed and Hell is Riding a Fast Horse to bring you all to justice.

So you think Roberts will allow testimony from witnesses who didn't witness the events the President will (allegedly) be impeached for?

The kangaroo nature of that will be on display for the American voters and the entire world to laugh at.

Drip, drip, drip.......
Absolutely he has to allow evidence of Corruption in the Ukraine, and evidence that points to a plot to Impeach The President since before he was sworn in, and since we now know The Dirty Dossier also came out of The Ukraine and Clinton and The US Embassy were involved in compiling it and propagating it, ALL OF THAT now comes in to play.

Like I said, you folks made a HUGE Strategic Mistake. You should have thrown in The Towel when The Mueller Report Failed you.

The Focus in The Senate is going to be Corruption in The Ukraine, and The Right of The President to inquire about it, and the right of The President to Resist A COUP that The Obama Administration, Clinton Campaign, and Loyal Leftists Launched against him.

It's going to be a Blood Bath for the Democrat Party in The Senate on on Election Day.

Even The Republicans paid a heavy price for a FAIR PROCESS against Clinton, in which they chose to not convict him.....so how much worse do you think it is going to be for The Democrat Party when the trending is showing that people think what The Left is doing is unfair and immoral, Support for The President is trending upwards and support for Impeachment is spiraling downwards.

Yet, I told you this was going to happen nearly three years ago when The Left started a Non Stop Siege of The White House over Butt Hurt Feelings, and Clinton and her investors not being able to buy The White House when they Blew $1.5 Billion to do so, outspending The President 6-1, and even with the Main Stream Media, and Putin's Dirty Dossier trying to drag Cankles McPutin across The Finish Line could not pull it off.

So the Trumpublicans are going to try and introduce evidence from Russian Intelligence sources and ignore information from the US intelligence sources (which they already have)?

Say, maybe they could subpoena that John Solomon guy and put him under oath along with that Nunes lackey, and find out what they know about how the Russian propaganda ended up with the Trumpublicans in the first place.

What "evidence from Russian Intelligence sources" are you talking about then? I guess I am out of the loop, fill me in. . .

. . . and who the hell is this "Trumpybear?" Will you act like an adult please? Do you want me to take you seriously?

:dunno:

I used to think you weren't one of those folks that hadn't let the cult of personality get to you. . . . like Lakota or Deano, or any of the other deranged folks. . . Seriously? Name calling now?

View attachment 293480

So you think Hunter gets that job if his last name is Crepitus instead of Biden? If so, I have some barely used lottery tickets I’d like to sell you.
How many things do the tRump kids get because they are named tRump?

Exactly! I agree with you. Their last name affords them perks. So you see it with Trump’s kids, but you can’t see it with Biden’s. You’re a partisan hack.

If you agree why are you still slugging away. Rich kids get perks. And it doesn't matter if their parents ever were in a high office or not. This whole thing is Bullshit from the start.

Drip, drip, drip.......

What "evidence from Russian Intelligence sources" are you talking about then? I guess I am out of the loop, fill me in. . .

. . . and who the hell is this "Trumpybear?" Will you act like an adult please? Do you want me to take you seriously?

I used to think you weren't one of those folks that hadn't let the cult of personality get to you. . . . like Lakota or Deano, or any of the other deranged folks. . . Seriously? Name calling now?

I love it when the Trumpsters get upset at anyone using a pet name for their Dear Leader, master of petulant pet naming conventions. But sure, I'll admit I'm shallow like that. Hell I voted against old Trumpybear, not for any policy he touted, but because of his face. I just couldn't imagine someone with a face like that as our president. Just look at that face! I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that!

I just couldn't resit it. (Even got one for my mom, even though......hahaha).

3:50 p.m. ET, November 22, 2019
Senators were briefed on Russian campaign to blame Ukraine for 2016 election meddling in the fall

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

In a classified briefing this fall, US intelligence officials told senators and their aides that Russia has engaged in a years-long campaign to shift the blame away from Russia and onto Ukraine for interfering in the 2016 American presidential campaign, according to two US officials.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”
...................................................................................................................................................

A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.
....................................................................................................................................................

At the time of his board appointment, the younger Mr. Biden had just been discharged from the Navy Reserve for drug use. He had no apparent experience in Ukraine or natural gas. And while accepting the board position was legal, it reportedly raised some eyebrows in the Obama administration. The Burisma board position was lucrative: Mr. Biden received payments that reached up to $50,000 per month.

A year later, Viktor Shokin became Ukraine’s prosecutor general, a job similar to the attorney general in the United States. He vowed to keep investigating Burisma amid an international push to root out corruption in Ukraine.

But the investigation went dormant under Mr. Shokin. In the fall of 2015, Joe Biden joined the chorus of Western officials calling for Mr. Shokin’s ouster. The next March, Mr. Shokin was fired. A subsequent prosecutor cleared Mr. Zlochevsky.
......................................................................................................................................
Is there any evidence Old Joe pushed to have Shokin removed because of his kid's involvement with Burisma? No. How could there be since Shokin was not investigating Burisma? A fact that contributed to Shokin's dismissal demanded by the EU and the IMF for NOT adequately investigating corruption in Ukraine.

All the facts in evidence point to Trump's demand that an announcement be made the Bidens were being investigated by Ukraine had nothing to do with a realistic expectation anything nefarious would be found. Rather, Ukraine's acquiescence to conduct an investigation was what Don wanted because he knew it was enough to smear Biden.

Trump's belief has been borne out. Even though no investigation was launched and no evidence of wrongdoing exists millions of gullible rubes have it in their easily manipulated heads Biden is guilty of something............based on unsubstantiated innuendo.
Conservatives will continue to lie regardless of the facts and truth; conservative Credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be true.

No. Because the Trumpublican's (Faux and Friends) are relying on Russian propaganda rather than the United States Intelligence Services who are claiming the stories origins are Russia.
/——-/ What Russian propaganda? You just make up any old excuse and pass it off as fact.

I love it when the Trumpsters get upset at anyone using a pet name for their Dear Leader, master of petulant pet naming conventions. But sure, I'll admit I'm shallow like that. Hell I voted against old Trumpybear, not for any policy he touted, but because of his face. I just couldn't imagine someone with a face like that as our president. Just look at that face! I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that!

Senators were briefed on Russian campaign to blame Ukraine for 2016 election meddling in the fall

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

In a classified briefing this fall, US intelligence officials told senators and their aides that Russia has engaged in a years-long campaign to shift the blame away from Russia and onto Ukraine for interfering in the 2016 American presidential campaign, according to two US officials.

All this treachery and treason by The Democrat Party will be exposed in The Senate, so I am hoping Nancy Pelosi can get her weak case based on Opinion, Rumor, Innuendo, Presumptions to The Senate, because this has DIRECT Implications on the Election and it is going to be a sad day In November for Libtardia Land.

It's going to be even worse when we have Criminal Trials, and The Senate Impeachment rolling out Bad News Simultaneously for The Democrat Party night after night after night all the way through The Election. This is why they were in a rush to get this done. It is nothing but a preemptive strike in a battle they know they are going to lose.

The Fake Impeachment and The COUP being Exposed will DOMINATE The Nightly News and no one will give one shit about the hucksters trying to get The Democrat Nomination.

This is going to be so bad that even The Media is going to have to admit that The Democrat Party made a HUGE strategic error, and the look of Shock and Dismay on their faces as The Election Results roll in on November 2020 will rival the tears and gnashing of teeth that took place on November 2016.

Last edited:
I think right wingers don't particularly care if he's actually guilty or not. They think he's bad and they want their person to win, so they'll instigate and throw shit around regardless. It's the same thing left wingers do in regard to Trump.
ding ding ding... we have a winner.

the wing nuts don’t care about facts, they just need enough to smear and make accusations. The sad part is the volume of people engaging in this kind of behavior.

Conservatives will continue to lie regardless of the facts and truth; conservative Credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be true.
/——/ What lies do we tell?

Where is the money Frank? Was it hidden in a bank in a foreign country, under the mattress where Hunter Sleeps?

Follow the money is good advice, which is why trump has continued to refuse to release his income tax records.
/——/ If it’s hidden, according to your question, how would we know where it is —- if it’s hidden? Do you ever think before you post?

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

I'm not a Trumpster. I think he is loathsome, I think both sides are. If you paid more attention to my posts, you would know this. I think these guys should be impeached for war-crimes. If they were impeaching him for what he is doing in Bolivia? I would be all in support of that, you would have my endorsement, that is a war crime.

But nope, most of the DNC Senators approve of that shit.

I don't have a TEE VEE, and have never seen that commercial. I honestly have never watched it. That is absurd! Hilarious.

I can't imagine anyone would buy that. . is that satire?

As far as a CLASSIFIED BRIEFING? That CNN just happens to be able to tell the public about it? Are you serious? Where is your critical thinking man. You do know what the agenda is of the ruling class journalists and all the spies and pols in D.C.? This is clearly propaganda. Good grief.

Don't you believe and take the ruling class elites in Ukraine at their word DURING THE ACTUAL election, while it is happening? Are you so partisan that you deny reality? Is that how far your cognitive bias runs? :dunno: Cognitive bias and dissonance much? Stop distorting reality to match your partisan proclivities.

It's not really a debunked theory just b/c ruling class journalists and CFR bureaucrats and spooks say it is. These are the same folks that let Hillary off with a warning for doing clearly illegal shit, why should we listen to them?

The FBI’s Outside Contractors, DNC Servers & Crowdstrike

CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story

US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims

A Demand for Russian 'Hacking' Proof

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence

VIPS Tells Media: Support for Brennan is Not Unanimous

VIPS: Mueller’s Forensics-Free Findings

From what it appears, the establishment and the corporate media are doing everything they can to deflect attention from the very real established facts of election meddling by the Ukrainian political establishment.

It seems to me, a real national and bureaucratic hypocrisy to focus on "Russian" meddling, while just giving a pass on Ukraine meddling that is an open secret.

No one seems to care.

Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

clinton-ukraine.jpg

". . . Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.. . . . "

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

Admit unlawful acts of the director of the NABU A. Sytnyk and the Ukrainian MP S. Leshchenko concerning the disclosure and distribution of the information about D. Trump’s campaign chairman P. Manafort and the presence of P.Manafort’s name and signatures in the lists of “The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” in the materials of the pre-trial investigation, which was the result of interference in the electoral processes of the United States of America in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine.

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

“The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” saved the world. Manafort, who was fed from Yanukovich’s hands, leaves with dishonor. Guess, after such a blow Trump will not recover.

P.S. We can clearly see the reaction of the Ukrainian politicians involved in “Yanukovich’s black ledgers”. Political culture – you’ve either got it or you haven’t”.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

From CNN's Zachary Cohen

I'm not a Trumpster. I think he is loathsome, I think both sides are. If you paid more attention to my posts, you would know this. I think these guys should be impeached for war-crimes. If they were impeaching him for what he is doing in Bolivia? I would be all in support of that, you would have my endorsement, that is a war crime.

But nope, most of the DNC Senators approve of that shit.

I don't have a TEE VEE, and have never seen that commercial. I honestly have never watched it. That is absurd! Hilarious.

I can't imagine anyone would buy that. . is that satire?

As far as a CLASSIFIED BRIEFING? That CNN just happens to be able to tell the public about it? Are you serious? Where is your critical thinking man. You do know what the agenda is of the ruling class journalists and all the spies and pols in D.C.? This is clearly propaganda. Good grief.

Don't you believe and take the ruling class elites in Ukraine at their word DURING THE ACTUAL election, while it is happening? Are you so partisan that you deny reality? Is that how far your cognitive bias runs? :dunno: Cognitive bias and dissonance much? Stop distorting reality to match your partisan proclivities.

It's not really a debunked theory just b/c ruling class journalists and CFR bureaucrats and spooks say it is. These are the same folks that let Hillary off with a warning for doing clearly illegal shit, why should we listen to them?

US Intel Vets Dispute Russia Hacking Claims

A Demand for Russian 'Hacking' Proof

Intel Vets Challenge 'Russia Hack' Evidence

VIPS Tells Media: Support for Brennan is Not Unanimous

VIPS: Mueller’s Forensics-Free Findings

From what it appears, the establishment and the corporate media are doing everything they can to deflect attention from the very real established facts of election meddling by the Ukrainian political establishment.

It seems to me, a real national and bureaucratic hypocrisy to focus on "Russian" meddling, while just giving a pass on Ukraine meddling that is an open secret.

No one seems to care.

clinton-ukraine.jpg

". . . Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.. . . . "

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

Admit unlawful acts of the director of the NABU A. Sytnyk and the Ukrainian MP S. Leshchenko concerning the disclosure and distribution of the information about D. Trump’s campaign chairman P. Manafort and the presence of P.Manafort’s name and signatures in the lists of “The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” in the materials of the pre-trial investigation, which was the result of interference in the electoral processes of the United States of America in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine.

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

“The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” saved the world. Manafort, who was fed from Yanukovich’s hands, leaves with dishonor. Guess, after such a blow Trump will not recover.

P.S. We can clearly see the reaction of the Ukrainian politicians involved in “Yanukovich’s black ledgers”. Political culture – you’ve either got it or you haven’t”.

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Good work on this.

ding ding ding... we have a winner.

the wing nuts don’t care about facts, they just need enough to smear and make accusations. The sad part is the volume of people engaging in this kind of behavior.
The President is NOT GUILTY and is PRESUMED INNOCENT. Why don't you Foreign Hacks understand our Justice System?

He'll be Exonerated in The Senate but Some really bad news for The Democrat Party will be exposed during that DUE PROCESS proceeding.

Forum List

Back