Could this Trump and GOP curse be the result of some fool opening a demonic dybbuk box?

william104

Oct 16, 2018
When it comes to myself striving to have Christian values and run away from any known satanic activity, it appears there are them that think this curse is the result of someone releasing some demonic spirit from a dybbuk box, and with the challenge of putting the demon back in there in order to get rid of this Trump and GOPer curse.

tarnation.jpg

When it comes to myself striving to have Christian values and run away from any known satanic activity, it appears there are them that think this curse is the result of someone releasing some demonic spirit from a dybbuk box, and with the challenge of putting the demon back in there in order to get rid of this Trump and GOPer curse.
It is due to a satanic curse from eight years from the last resident in the White House not completing the curse of America.

Lol you be crazy.

Well, I doubt it. But if it is some sorta supernatural cirse the first thing is look at is all these supposed christians doing bad things in goD's name. If there was such a being I'm thinking it would piss him/her off pretty damn quick.

I think it’s just the opposite………..

I am not a real religious man but I do believe in God….

I have always heard that God works in mysterious ways…

From what we have all witnessed with Trump slaying Goliath,

It’s easy to think God has Trumps back……………………….

You leftards are getting more and more pathetic as you try to come up with ways to get rid of Trump. :cuckoo: :lol:

He's going to be the president for a while. Deal with it.

It is due to a satanic curse from eight years from the last resident in the White House not completing the curse of America.

Lol you be crazy.
So you are implying the lost tribe of Israel at being the Hebrew tribe as crazy?
Well go ahead and strut along with your insults against God, yet in this regard, you have more nerve than I.

Here, keep the matches.

Forum List

Back