Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Muskateers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Charleston Chew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
You get apples instead of peanut buttercups?

No problem...

Reese’s Is Revolutionizing Halloween With Candy Exchange Vending Machine

Reese’s Candy Exchange Vending Machine Is Here to Revolutionize Halloween and Swap Unwanted Treats

Say goodbye to unwanted Halloween candy! When the holiday rolls around on Wednesday, October 31, Reese’s will be armed with a candy converter, which is a vending machine that will take unloved treats and exchange them for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

Don Lemon likes MrGoodbars

donlemoncnnlol.jpg

Absent Halloween, I would pick Reese's. They are a tad fragile for the Halloween sack, so will go with Snickers.

I've always been fond of hard, fruit-flavored candy myself. Lifesavers, Jolly Ranchers, lemon drops and so on.

But if you're asking about chocolate candy bars, I'm partial to Butterfinger and peanut butter cups. As long as I have a tall, cold glass of milk to wash candy bars down.

Here's my guilty pleasure candy: on Easter, those marshmallow "peeps" that are coated with a layer of either yellow or pink sugar. Those candies are loathsome....yet strangely endearing. I'm sure I've eaten more than I should, even though part of me utterly detests them.

Zero's are good! Snickers Almond and Reese's I think are the best.

Nobody came Trick-or-treating...what to do, what to do indeed.

Zero's are good! Snickers Almond and Reese's I think are the best.

Nobody came Trick-or-treating...what to do, what to do indeed.

Those Reese's peanut butter cups really are a universally favorite candy on which so many generations have grown up. I've never once said no to a peanut butter cup, I'm happy to tell you!

Since I'm home alone for Halloween I think I'll have my own private celebration by A.) Smoking the fat, tampon resembling joint I just rolled and B.) Watching one of the really scary, dark, gut-bucket horror films I have on DVD - maybe Alien or Silence of the Lambs or Kubrick's Shining or the original Hitcher with Rutger Hauer and C.) gobble up some of the hard candy I already have stocked up anyway in obedience to my stoned munchies.

Forum List

Back