Could Moveon.org be indicted for inciting violence?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It appears that moveon.org is paying people to 'protest' Trump's rally. It is one thing to pay people to protest as long as they do it peacefully but if it is discovered that moveon.org sent out memos to people to attempt to get a violent response then could they be indicted for attempting to cause a riot?

It appears that moveon.org is paying people to 'protest' Trump's rally. It is one thing to pay people to protest as long as they do it peacefully but if it is discovered that moveon.org sent out memos to people to attempt to get a violent response then could they be indicted for attempting to cause a riot?

"If it is discovered" that you could get a brain transplant -- would you want one?

• Banned

"If it is discovered" that you could get a brain transplant -- would you want one?

I don't think Obamacare medical transplants that 'liberals' need.

• Banned
Moveon.org could be indicted for inciting violence, if they had explicitly incited violence.

Since there's no reason to believe that they did, I wouldn't hold your breath.

It is pretty easy to notice a pattern. Show up to even. Say something to piss someone off. Let 78 year old man punch you in the face. I'm sure that punch really hurt. Now cry that you were gang raped by Trump supporters.

Moveon.org could be indicted for inciting violence, if they had explicitly incited violence.

It is pretty easy to notice a pattern. Show up to even. Say something to piss someone off. Let 78 year old man punch you in the face. I'm sure that punch really hurt. Now cry that you were gang raped by Trump supporters.

You can "notice" whatever imaginary patterns that you want, they have no relevance to this conversation.

"Perpetrator is victim!"
"War is Peace!" "Freedom is Slavery!" "Ignorance is Strength!"

Gotta tell you a secret.

This shit ain't selling.

• Banned

You can "notice" whatever imaginary patterns that you want, they have no relevance to this conversation.

I'm sure someone is interested in finding out.

"Perpetrator is victim!"
"War is Peace!" "Freedom is Slavery!" "Ignorance is Strength!"

Gotta tell you a secret.

This shit ain't selling.

78 year old man goes on a rampage...dear lord help us all. I can't imagine the carnage that would happen if my local retirement community rioted. oh...parish the thought.

I'm sure someone is interested in finding out.

You think someone is interested in your imaginary patterns?

Who?

[

No they can't. Go off and die in a ditch.

[

No they can't. Go off and die in a ditch.

You need to save that energy for your next Trump protest.

I'll say one thing about moveon org ...they use the same methods employed by Hitler's brown shirts....and those criminals were never indicted ....so...

:rolleyes:

Actually four people were arrested in chicago.

I'll say one thing about moveon org ...they use the same methods employed by Hitler's brown shirts....and those criminals were never indicted ....so...

Tell us about these "methods".

The moveon- org methods ....disrupting rallies ....etc....like what happened in the Trump rally....you know what I mean surely.

Actually, I have no idea what you mean. In fact, I don't even think that you know what you mean.

Why don't you be specific, and tell us exactly what "brown shirt" methods Moveon has used?

The moveon- org methods ....disrupting rallies ....etc....like what happened in the Trump rally....you know what I mean surely.

Actually, I have no idea what you mean. In fact, I don't even think that you know what you mean.

Why don't you be specific, and tell us exactly what "brown shirt" methods Moveon has used?

One last try to let you "understand" lol

I mean thuggish behavior.

That's it.

One last try to let you "understand" lol

I mean thuggish behavior.

That's it.

:lol:

Oh, I "understand" completely - you're talking out of your ass. That's why you can't answer my questions.

I'll try again.

What do you mean by "thuggish behavior"? Be specific.

Can you give me specific examples of this "thuggish behavior" on the part of Moveon?

Forum List

Back