Could Kerry have been part of the Oil for Food Scandal?

ITs so unbelievably funny that its not just 1 or 2 things democrats blame republicans for end up being their major character flaws. Its absolutely astonishing that EVERY SINGLE ACCUSATION that they have ever made of Republicans ends up being exactly what they are guilty of. Unfreakinbelievable.

insein said:
ITs so unbelievably funny that its not just 1 or 2 things democrats blame republicans for end up being their major character flaws. Its absolutely astonishing that EVERY SINGLE ACCUSATION that they have ever made of Republicans ends up being exactly what they are guilty of. Unfreakinbelievable.

No, by now its perfectly beleivable. They will do anything to get elected. Scratch that. They will do anything to squirm and weasel and lawyer their way into the White House.

theim said:
No, by now its perfectly beleivable. They will do anything to get elected. Scratch that. They will do anything to squirm and weasel and lawyer their way into the White House.

If either this or the other story about Kerry getting a dishonorable discharge is true and they are exposed this week Kerry is in serious trouble.

If either this or the other story about Kerry getting a dishonorable discharge is true and they are exposed this week Kerry is in serious trouble.

If the left-wing media even chooses to cover them.

theim said:
If the left-wing media even chooses to cover them.

You raise an excellent point. As I read in an article posted elsewhere on the board, the LMM would RATHER invent anti-Bush stories out of whole cloth than investigate horror stories on Kerry that a high school reporter could ferret out. The next time I hear someone say there is no left-wing bias to the media, I can't be responsible for what happens.

Forum List

Back