Could Donald Trump be planning to start his own political party?

Probably. I will change my registration the day it happens! If he wins then no he can change the GOP for the better to a worker and family friendly party,if he "loses" then yes I can see Trump TV and a new Populist/Nationalist political party and I can't wait. First the GOP will collapse and die and then we can target the democraps. Take away their supposed family first ideas etc and put them in the platform of our new party...can't wait! I wonder how may disaffected democrats we will get!

It is obvious to some people that Trump is no longer running to win this election. At a time when he should be reaching out to people who previously would not have considered him, he is focusing on his base.

He is planning a new media network, and a subscription-based political action organization.

"For only $19.99 a month, you can become a part of 'Make-America-Great-Again-dot-Org!"

$20 a month times two or three million people is a nice, tidy second income, even for a billionaire.

A new political party? Nah. Even he is not that stupid.

Could Donald Trump be planning to start his own political party? - full article

"But what if a Trump News Network is just one part of the master plan? What if, in addition to a new Trump media empire, he’s preparing his followers to coalesce into a brand-new Trump political party?"

Do you think Trump is capable of starting his own Political party? Would it be successful?
you are way ahead of your time. this is why i'm starting the WashingtonAmerica Party. smack dab in the middle, which is where Trump mostly lives. he's like a libertarian only successful. he will bring trillions back home and won't get us into new wars. that i can tell you...

Last edited:
It is obvious to some people that Trump is no longer running to win this election. At a time when he should be reaching out to people who previously would not have considered him, he is focusing on his base.

He is planning a new media network, and a subscription-based political action organization.

"For only $19.99 a month, you can become a part of 'Make-America-Great-Again-dot-Org!"

$20 a month times two or three million people is a nice, tidy second income, even for a billionaire.

how much is that in hillarybucks ?

Maybe the plan the Donald and the alt right wing of the Republican party is to
make sure the GOP never wins the WH...

But the whole purpose of the Donald running was to get a Yuge
subscriber base for the new Trump network..

• Banned
Probably. I will change my registration the day it happens! If he wins then no he can change the GOP for the better to a worker and family friendly party,if he "loses" then yes I can see Trump TV and a new Populist/Nationalist political party and I can't wait. First the GOP will collapse and die and then we can target the democraps. Take away their supposed family first ideas etc and put them in the platform of our new party...can't wait! I wonder how may disaffected democrats we will get!
same i will change my registration as soon as possible too

• Banned
nothing is impossible my friend

"But what if a Trump News Network is just one part of the master plan? What if, in addition to a new Trump media empire, he’s preparing his followers to coalesce into a brand-new Trump political party?"

Do you think Trump is capable of starting his own Political party? Would it be successful?
IF Trump loses this election the GOP establishment will run out all of the Trump supporters, so yes, it would be a huge party and a great idea.

Why not? He's already been a member of almost all political parties out there at one time or another. Let's see, he was a democrat before this and supported Hillary Clinton in 2008. Before that he was independent and a reformer.

The guy is all over the place, unstable and mentally unbalanced. He could start his own psychopath party and still get a crowd of supporters.

The guy is all over the place, unstable and mentally unbalanced. He could start his own psychopath party and still get a crowd of supporters.
Says the idiot with a baby in his avatar.

This election is just so much fun, I love seeing you hypocritical fools out in full drag, roflmao.

He's PT Barnum.

He just wants to make money and pretend to be King.

Running a political party is like work. The King doesn't work.

IF Trump loses this election the GOP establishment will run out all of the Trump supporters, so yes, it would be a huge party and a great idea.
agreed very great idea

The only thing that is really, really obvious is that democrats who imagine they are reading Trump's mind are amusing fools. They enjoy being laughed at in the closing days of this election. It's their last gasp at attention.

I don't think they are going to need to run them out LOL....they will leave ASAP of their own free will. They should rename the GOP the cuckservative RINO party. Maybe an elephant being whipped....can be their mascot.

He's PT Barnum.

He just wants to make money and pretend to be King.

Running a political party is like work. The King doesn't work.
he wants to live like the king of pop

If Trump loses there's no way he will have anything more to do with politics. He went into this thinking he would be treated fairly, I think he has learned just how vile and corrupt these people are and how rigged the system is. He will likely remind people for the next 4 years he told you so as Hillary makes a giant mess of everything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back