• Yes.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
My Grandmother used to eat Halls cough drops like candy. I got in the habit of doing it as well (although, I have "quit" my cough drop habit for quite a few years....)

Have you ever purchased or eating cough drops without a cold, just because you liked them? If so, what kind?

My Grandmother used to eat Halls cough drops like candy. I got in the habit of doing it as well (although, I have "quit" my cough drop habit for quite a few years....)

Have you ever purchased or eating cough drops without a cold, just because you liked them? If so, what kind?

Halls? Yuck! I used to like Luden's cherry flavored cough drops. These are the only cough drops I would eat as a kid. :D

cherry-cough-drops.jpg

Yeah, that's probably not a very good idea to eat cough drops as candy because they contain medicine. :)

Yeah, that's probably not a very good idea to eat cough drops as candy because they contain medicine. :)

She lived to be in her late 80's - did everything wrong you could imagine too so, I'm hoping I am as lucky!

She lived to be in her late 80's - did everything wrong you could imagine too so, I'm hoping I am as lucky!

They are probably pretty harmless unless you ate a whole bag of them or something, but you never can tell if you might have a bad reaction, or at least maybe a belly ache! :lol:

They are probably pretty harmless unless you ate a whole bag of them or something, but you never can tell if you might have a bad reaction, or at least maybe a belly ache! :lol:

At least I didn't drink Nyquil... ;)

But I have taken Theraflu night time to get to sleep! :oops:

I've never done that. I don't like to take medicine or pills. I usually have to be really suffering to take something. I feel like the less man-made chemical compounds you fill yourself up with, the better off you will be, so I avoid taking any medicines unless it's really necessary. For a time I took some Tylenol PM when I was going through some shit and having a hard time sleeping at night though.

Why did you not drink NyQuil? Did you shoot it up?

Oh, I also ate Flintstones vitamins like candy before when I was a kid. Again though, that's not very bright.
Cause kids with a decent diet do not need vitamins....

I ate them because I thought they tasted good. I wasn't really thinking too much about my diet in those days. :D
yes , I had them also, but the doc told my Ma I didn't need them...

Yeah, I didn't eat very well when I was a kid. I was very picky eater. Not the case anymore! Lol!

Lucky for me, my son has always been the opposite. I would just cook something and put it down in front of him, and he would eat pretty much everything. He still won't eat mushrooms though.

Forum List

Back