Cough Drops as Candy

HAVE YOU EATEN COUGH DROPS AS CANDY?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Oh, I also ate Flintstones vitamins like candy before when I was a kid. Again though, that's not very bright.
Cause kids with a decent diet do not need vitamins....

I ate them because I thought they tasted good. I wasn't really thinking too much about my diet in those days. :D
yes , I had them also, but the doc told my Ma I didn't need them...

Yeah, I didn't eat very well when I was a kid. I was very picky eater. Not the case anymore! Lol!
I was not a picky eater..i had a cousin that needed his food separated, and if it ever touched, he refused to eat it..

Oh, I also ate Flintstones vitamins like candy before when I was a kid. Again though, that's not very bright.

I ate them because I thought they tasted good. I wasn't really thinking too much about my diet in those days. :D

Yeah, I didn't eat very well when I was a kid. I was very picky eater. Not the case anymore! Lol!
I was not a picky eater..i had a cousin that needed his food separated, and if it ever touched, he refused to eat it..

Kids are weird like that sometimes. I think the key is to not make a big deal out of the food. Like some parents are like, "do you like that, how is that?" and blah, blah. Just put the plate of food down and say, there's dinner. If you are hungry, you will eat it. :lol: I remember many an argument with my mother over dinner, and she would give in and I would end up eating Count Chocula for supper. Lol.

There was no meds for kids when I was a kid, just the chew-able aspirins...Back then they had a stupid theory that kids did not feel pain as much as an adult....

Kids are weird like that sometimes. I think the key is to not make a big deal out of the food. Like some parents are like, "do you like that, how is that?" and blah, blah. Just put the plate of food down and say, there's dinner. If you are hungry, you will eat it. :lol: I remember many an argument with my mother over dinner, and she would give in and I would end up eating Count Chocula for supper. Lol.
In my grandparents house you ate what they gave you, and if you refused they would saved it for the next meal and you got nothing else....

In my grandparents house you ate what they gave you, and if you refused they would saved it for the next meal and you got nothing else....

I was the first born grandchild and an only child, so my grandparents spoiled me quite a bit. Lol. My mother was terribly inconsistent. I really wouldn't say she "spoiled" me. She was very inconsistent in her parenting.

That was my grandparents on my father's side. On my mother's side, I was not the first born grandchild, but I was the closest to my grandfather (my grandmother died before I was born when my mom was only a child on my mother's side). He made no qualms about me being his favorite grandchild either. He used to call me his little lambie. :lol:

I had grandparents that were pre-depression era people that worked hard and led frugal lives...There was no wasting in their houses...

There was no meds for kids when I was a kid, just the chew-able aspirins...Back then they had a stupid theory that kids did not feel pain as much as an adult....

That is stupid. Really stupid. Why else would they think children cry when they are sick?
I had to be throwing up on fellow students to miss a day of school....

I had to walk to school in the snow up hill both ways. :D

That is stupid. Really stupid. Why else would they think children cry when they are sick?

So did I, but we only lived one block away from school...Then I rode a bike to Jr. high, and then drove a car to high school....up hill, both wheys...

Last edited:
I have never bought them as if they were candy and to be honest with you, I don't think that they are any help in what they were made to be for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ok here goes....

I like to dissolve a cherry flavored Cold Ezze completely and then smoke a cigar 10 minutes later. The experience is incredible, like a taste explosion in my entire mouth.

So did I. Literally. I walked to my grandmas house to be watched after school and she lived further uphill.

Forum List

Back