Couch 'Tater

I DVRed Master Chef Jr...my son and I are watching it now. I think all of those kids can cook better than me.:lol:
No they can't. You should explain how the judges are being touchy PC feely so as to not damage their fragile little minds.

th

We have a "what did you eat for dinner" thread and an eye candy thread and a funny pic thread and 2 coffee shops, a few cyber bars. What we DON'T have is a nosey "what are ya watching tonight" thread. So...Ta Da! We do now!

For me...8pm on a tuesday night, it is Master Chef Junior, then a bunch of flipping with the remote to Curse Of Oak Island and back to Ink Master, then on to Tattoo Nightmares mixed with a dose of USMB during commercials.

And you?

48 hours and 20/20

I have been watching Frasier on Netflix...from start to finish. Just finished. Now I will restart it all over again. :)

I actually saw an episode I never saw before. Imagine that.
I love it all the way up to niles finally getting daphne, but soon began to dislike daphne heartily. I fast forward most of the time just to get past her. Loved her when it first started, though.
Anyway...I always get a chuckle out of this show, so....I can never see it too many times.

Forum List

Back