Couch 'Tater

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
th

We have a "what did you eat for dinner" thread and an eye candy thread and a funny pic thread and 2 coffee shops, a few cyber bars. What we DON'T have is a nosey "what are ya watching tonight" thread. So...Ta Da! We do now!

For me...8pm on a tuesday night, it is Master Chef Junior, then a bunch of flipping with the remote to Curse Of Oak Island and back to Ink Master, then on to Tattoo Nightmares mixed with a dose of USMB during commercials.

And you?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I am watching the second season of Game of Thrones...again. lol

Excellent choice, lol.

Meanwhile, I asked the staff to change the thread title to Couch 'Tater.

I DVRed Master Chef Jr...my son and I are watching it now. I think all of those kids can cook better than me.:lol:

Excellent choice, lol.

Meanwhile, I asked the staff to change the thread title to Couch 'Tater.

Oh, I like that better.

Tuesday is laundry day and I usually re-watch old shows while folding. Last week at this time it was Buffy. lol

Love those kids. They cry for each other when they fail or mess up, support each other with high fives when they do well. Then..alas..they grow up and it all ends.

No cable, just a Roku box. Arrrrrr.....
I'm playing some game apps on the smartphone. Found some dandy flight sims and a sniper game. For FREEEEEEEE..........

Waiting for 8:30 to roll around, then :beer: :thup:

I was going to get a roku box for netflix so I can sit in my recliner to watch movies. Hey..have you ever seen SnowPiercer? Weird movie but I like it. Netflix, of course.

Well, I was going to watch "Selfie" but nooooo, stupid ABC yanked it after six episodes. And this is why I wait to get involved with new shows. I usually wait then catch up online after I know they won't be cancelled.

Hi Gracie! :bye1:

I dunno. I do have to say, I came damn close to buying a Dodge pick-up. lol.

I am watching the second season of Game of Thrones...again. lol

I'd watch that too -- if I could. We can't stream anything and I assume that's where you're watching it.

When is the new season?

I will have forgotten everything by then but they'll probably do a marathon to catch me up.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back